paulbot mobs already attacking Perry

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Exclusive: Rick Perry's October trip to Israel sign of another White House bid - Washington Times

I was reading the comments, and it's occurred to me the paulbot malcontents ranting about burger builders, neocons (whoever the fuck they are), and Zionism are little more than zealots in the mold of Obots. They have their own messiah, who is NEVER wrong, and anyone who questions his infinite wisdom is a "neocon" statist who hates freedom and puppies.

I'm starting to think this gaggle of tin foil asshats is manipulated by democrook operatives. The sycophantic nature of them resembles the same mindless chants of ovomit acolytes.

Me personally....

I like a lot of what Paul promotes. I agree with sound currency, less foreign intervention and libertarian reforms.

What I can't stand are these unwashed pseudointellectual assclowns that regurgitate the same insipid shit a lot of bed wetters do, who can not seem to accept any deviation from the cult of Paul, and tend to believe in ridiculous shit like "inside jobs" regarding 9/11. Who wants to be associated with that?

LOL...whiner....People should learn that Ron Paul was right about EVERYTHING..just because you were to dumb to understand or take heed don't blame him. Oh and his son is nothing like Dr Paul...his son is an ass kisser and an Israel firster.

Hey! Maybe if he runs again he can make a bigger ass of himself when he tries to not only copy Ron Paul when he says he wants to shut down departments of the government then can't remember them! That was fucking hilarious....We do not need another moronic governor from Texas being president so Perry save your money and our time please.

Forum List

Back