PBS Frontline 9/24/2024. The Choice

Haha, did you see that embroidered on a pillow?

How convenient, since you can always claim we don't know for sure if all the facts have been presented.
All the facts are never presented by the media. The viewer has to fill in the blanks left by either side. The media, right or left, always has an agenda.

Think of media reporting likened to the commercial for the Oral B toothbrush. In order for it to do what it says it does the brush head would have to be completely redesigned, and the user would have to have every other tooth pulled out of their mouth.

Last edited:
And so all reporting is useless. By your own logic.

How convenient.
Useful but incomplete, and mostly entertainment. A good mantra for the news would be, "Nothing to see here".

News stories are passed through the filters of each individual listener. Just like a Sunday morning sermon. If there are 100 churchgoers in attendance there will be 100 different sermons heard.

Last edited:
Useful but incomplete, and mostly entertainment. A good mantra for the news would be, "Nothing to see here".

News stories are passed through the filters of each individual listener. Just like a Sunday morning sermon. If there are 100 churchgoers in attendance there will be 100 different sermons heard.
No, you clearly said it was useless.

Then implied it again... "nothing to see here"

How am I supposed to follow, when you directly contradict yourself?

No, you clearly said it was useless.

Then implied it again... "nothing to see here"

How am I supposed to follow, when you directly contradict yourself?
What useful information from the news changed your life recently? How does the "blood-spattered pages of your local newspaper" edify you or improve your life?

For those who don’t know, they do this for every Presidential election.

This election’s edition is earlier than it has been given the push toward early voting.

Bump...

Airs tonight for those who may be interested...and for those who will burn an inordinate amount of calories telling us how much they don’t care.

"...and American Taxpayers pay for "public broadcasting" to push for left wing Big Government Zionist Fascism.....There is nothing true about what PBS pushes..... Co2 is complete fraud. Covid is complete fraud. Murderous Fraud Vax is deliberate intentional mass murder of Americans."
---------------------------------------------

Look, I realize my post here is slightly off-topic, but......but because of the prominence and frequency of the avatar-voice going by "EMH"....I thought it not inappropriate to query the forum.

To wit:

• Do other MAGAs on this venue subscribe to EMH's ideas as he articulates them in his posts here?
  • Are his beliefs as explained here typical of MAGA-world?
  • Does he speak for MAGA?

Just askin'.

---------------------------------------------

Look, I realize my post here is slightly off-topic, but......but because of the prominence and frequency of the avatar-voice going by "EMH"....I thought it not inappropriate to query the forum.

To wit:

• Do other MAGAs on this venue subscribe to EMH's ideas as he articulates them in his posts here?
  • Are his beliefs as explained here typical of MAGA-world?
  • Does he speak for MAGA?

Just askin'.

LOL!!!

A lot of MAGAs do.

Some do not.

Your problem is, you cannot refute any of it. And when asked basic climate questions, you chickened out and ran, like the treasonous Chosen coward you really are...

LOL!!!

A lot of MAGAs do.

Some do not.

Your problem is, you cannot refute any of it. And when asked basic climate questions, you chickened out and ran, like the treasonous Chosen coward you really are...
Your idiotic lies are all lies.

Refuted.

Forum List

Back