PC Fascists To Remove Lee and Jackson from War College Memorials

Full representation? Sure. We'll count you for our apportionment in the Congress --- ya's just can't vote, y'all.

That's what the upsidedown flag guy thinks is "representation." :lol:

The North did not want the slaves counted, because they were property, much as a horse or cow was property.

In fact at the Constitutional Convention, some Northern reps even argued if property could be counted, why not their own horses?

The south wanted full count to beef up their numbers in Congress, which it did, even at the 3/5ths mark -- they just didn't want those same people -- er, property, to vote.

That would kinda jam up their plans.

What did slaves get out of being declared 3/5 a person?
It was probably based on IQ, and stunningly correct before tests were formulated. Still, the 3/5ths formula is weird.

The 3/5ths was used to prevent over representation of the South, by stacking the population numbers with slaves.

Show me in the Constitution where it talks about secession

Forget it, he has been beaten senseless.

JimBendOver is so butthurt now he's shopping for depends.

:eek:

the guy has lost the argument before it even started. Using the Washington Times as a source was his 2nd mistake. His 1st mistake was having that hyperbolic/butt hurt avie. :thup: Did I mention that before? :dunno: :eusa_whistle: He going to prounce around the forum w/ that FAILavie until he gets a mouth-breather elected? Spare us upsidedown flag boi :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

All you girls are hilarious. You've been outgunned throughout the entire discussion, but you think because there's a gaggle of you jabbering like menopausal yentas you have won something.

:cuckoo:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pipTwjwrQYQ]CHARLIE SHEEN - WINNING - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_shhh:

the guy has lost the argument before it even started. Using the Washington Times as a source was his 2nd mistake. His 1st mistake was having that hyperbolic/butt hurt avie. :thup: Did I mention that before? :dunno: :eusa_whistle: He going to prounce around the forum w/ that FAILavie until he gets a mouth-breather elected? Spare us upsidedown flag boi :eusa_hand:

roflmao, it is so funny to watch libtards declare victory and then busy themselves patting themselves on their own back while lurkers move to the right after reading all your stupid shit.

When I came to these boards I considered myself a bit right of center. But despite my disagreements with the right, I want absolutely no association with the lies, deception and hatred of the leftwing fascists I found here.

And the upside down flag STAYS, bitch, lol, cause I know the more you whine about it the more it is doing its job; reminding people of our nations crisis.

Lol, I actually have a real life away from these boards, unlike you libtards, so don't take my absence as having given up, bitch.

My day is never complete if I cant make Swallow eat some shit.

So you're back from your gay orgy, JimBendOver?

I do hope you used mouth wash and butt freshner.

:lol:

Pretty much why the South went to war -- they lost an election.

Sore losers, still.

I guess extreme oversimplification is easier for the average person, uneducated in history and cultural anthropology, to grasp..........
The seeds of the Civil War were planted with the colonization of the Americas and following a series of complex events over the following decades came to fruition with the secession of the South and the start of open warfare.
The seeds which started with a Southern aristocracy that refused to join the Union initially unless their precious peculiar institution was allowed to thrive.

Which let to compromises like granting 3/5ths population count to property, as a horse is property, and that was not represented.

Which led to Southern domination in Congress, by virtue of counting that which is property and could not vote - to nearly 4 million of the 9 million Southerners, which, until that time of the 1860 election (where they did not even allow Lincoln on the ballot in those Southern states) -- they had maintained enough power to satisfy.

Then! Lincoln's election/ Boom. They lost an election. See ya's -- We're taking our marbles and going home now.

Still oversimplifying I see, still focused on only one aspect while ignoring all the rest. I guess none of the other political battles waged by both sides and the other compromises made by both sides have no bearing whatsoever.......... I guess if it doesn't fit your world view you toss it out........ :dunno:
Lincoln's election was simply the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back, nothing more, nothing less.

Lol, I actually have a real life away from these boards, unlike you libtards, so don't take my absence as having given up, bitch.

My day is never complete if I cant make Swallow eat some shit.
like listening to am radio :tinfoil: or watching beck.tv (whatever that is)?

roflmao, it is so funny to watch libtards declare victory and then busy themselves patting themselves on their own back while lurkers move to the right after reading all your stupid shit.

When I came to these boards I considered myself a bit right of center. But despite my disagreements with the right, I want absolutely no association with the lies, deception and hatred of the leftwing fascists I found here.

And the upside down flag STAYS, bitch, lol, cause I know the more you whine about it the more it is doing its job; reminding people of our nations crisis.

Its a whine avie. Keep it upsidedown flag boi. Shows how much elections hurt your wittle feewings :crybaby: :boohoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back