PC Fascists To Remove Lee and Jackson from War College Memorials

U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson - Washington Times

The U.S. Army War College, which molds future field generals, has begun discussing whether it should remove its portraits of Confederate generals — including those of Robert E. Lee and Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson.

Nestled in rural Pennsylvania on the 500-acre Carlisle Barracks, the war college is conducting an inventory of all its paintings and photographs with an eye for rehanging them in historical themes to tell a particular Army story.

I mean its not like these two were good generals that War College students might learn from if they studied them, oh no, they aint PC so they gotta go!

One of the dumbest topics ever.

ONE person at the college asked "why the college honors two generals who fought against the United States".

And from that, a giant steaming pile of manufactured bullshit is sent forth claiming the whole damned Army is out to get Lee and Jackson on behalf of Obama.

Jesus H. Christ.

I know right. Washington Times as a source too :laugh: No bias there :rolleyes:

Robert E. Lee was a despicable traitor to this nation. Far worse than Benedict Arnold.

He deserves nothing but scorn.

Op's avie would have been more appropriate for 2000-2008. What a whiner. Don't like elections as mechanisms to pick leaders? :dunno: You can tell he's a hyperbole clown by that avie.

Last edited:
Robert E. Lee was a despicable traitor to this nation. Far worse than Benedict Arnold.

OMG! The Republican/conservatives revere him more than they do Thomas Jefferson.....

OMG! The Republican/conservatives revere him more than they do Thomas Jefferson.....

Of course they do.

And in the same breath they will point out that many of the rebels were Democrats.

You just can't make this stuff up.

Well, the wacko left has organization, discipline and they believe in their cause, even if for brainless stupid reasons.

It makes up for their lack of fact, reason and moral compass, at least so far. Eventually it will catch up to them. Always does and it usually comes from their own, in the form of in-house purges. They turn on each other and fill the Earth with their own blood as they do with abortions today.

Sounds to me you're talking about the Republican party.....turned against Colin Powell, Chris Christie.....anyone who doesn't go along with their inane ideas.....:lol:

No, dumbass, I am talking about people killing other people.

So far RINOs haven't stooped that far yet, as far as I know.
But you still turned against them. And, if you think only Lib women get abortions, you are more naive then you let on.....

And, like conservatives don't kill people by denying them healthcare? I get it.......:lol:

Last edited:
One of the dumbest topics ever.

ONE person at the college asked "why the college honors two generals who fought against the United States".

And from that, a giant steaming pile of manufactured bullshit is sent forth claiming the whole damned Army is out to get Lee and Jackson on behalf of Obama.

Jesus H. Christ.

And Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee are some of the best generals this nation has ever seen.

And they were fighting to end this nation......:lol:
No, they fought to create their own nation. There's a difference.

You people had your election & lost. Enough w/ your upside down flag theatrics :eusa_hand: Use an adult avie & you might be taken seriously :thup:

Who's the moron here....from your own article....

She said one faculty member took down the portraits of Lee and Jackson and put them on the floor as part of the inventory process. That gave rise to rumors that the paintings had been removed.

As part of the inventory process, you moron, doesn't mean they are getting rid of them.

Bwahahaha, why is it that when the moronic side of a conservative is exposed they have to resort to insults and name-calling.....Bwahahaha, I guess we know why, you can't admit the fact that you got snookered and started a BS thread......:lol::lol:

They also didn't put them back up till a decision can be made, dumbass.

Did you make that up, dumbass?

adding that the portraits were rehung on a third-floor hallway.

“[Lee] was certainly not good for the nation. This is the guy we faced on the battlefield whose entire purpose in life was to destroy the nation as it was then conceived. … This is all part of an informed discussion.”

Read more: U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

lol, no, they did not put them back up where they were originally, and they are still in consideration of removing them entirely.

You people had your election & lost. Enough w/ your upside down flag theatrics :eusa_hand: Use an adult avie & you might be taken seriously :thup:

They are the ones that "respect and love" the American flag.....my behind.....

libtards have this fixation on oral and hienies...why is that?

Anyway...This is not a false choice between the CBF and Old Glory, a favorite burning material for those on the left, like the President and his ilk.

This is bout honoring famous Americans who were very successful generals at a WAR COLLEGE, lololol

libtards have this fixation on oral and hienies...why is that?

Anyway...This is not a false choice between the CBF and Old Glory, a favorite burning material for those on the left, like the President and his ilk.

This is bout honoring famous Americans who were very successful generals at a WAR COLLEGE, lololol
Next thing you know, they'll try to stuff the whole of Stone Mountain into the Memory Hole.

Well, then that nation should hang their picture in their capitol building.......oops..there isn't one, is there?:eusa_whistle:

No one is hanging the pics in a capital building, stupid ass.

Well, they can hang them on your stupid head for all I care........

:rofl:

He also fails to realize that the Washington Times is singing to the choir (rw'ers like him). They're going to make it SOUND as bad as they possibly can, whether or not its true, because it'll get people like upside down flag boi riled up.

Forum List

Back