Peace dove Trump wanted to strike Iranian nuclear site...

There he goes again, bombing sovereign countries, spreading radiation. He was talked out of the idea, fortunately.

And obama put another 17000 troops in Afghanistan to get their legs blown off.

Next

Ps are you ugly or are you afraid of catching an internet virus

Retards are everywhere
Obama whataboutism changes nothing.
So you approve of obama waging full scale war, but not trump. Keep your face covered ugly
Obama didn´t go there in the first place + he didn´t promise to withdraw from there, or did he? But how does that matter when we talk about Trump?
Yea he did promise to end the war then sent in 17000 more troops.

Please keep your mask on, you look better CV that way
Maybe that was his way of ending the war. Or do wars only end with defeat and withdrawal?

There he goes again, bombing sovereign countries, spreading radiation. He was talked out of the idea, fortunately.

Next

Retards are everywhere
So you approve of obama waging full scale war, but not trump. Keep your face covered ugly
Obama didn´t go there in the first place + he didn´t promise to withdraw from there, or did he? But how does that matter when we talk about Trump?

Maybe that was his way of ending the war. Or do wars only end with defeat and withdrawal?
What war did obooba end

You do realize you can drop bombs on a nuclear facility while avoiding the section that holds the actual nuclear fule. Were you envisioning them dropping a MOAB on it and blowing the whole thing up or something? :laugh:
It is very likely a heavily secured subterran facility, Trump needs lots of bunker busters.
...and you thought that the US and Israel didnt have a plan for the fallout. You thought they would just blow it to hell and hope the wind doesnt pick up. :laugh:
They just don´t care.
Then why arent we seeing a smoking husk of a nuclear facility that is leaking radiation today?
Read the OP.
I did. You said they talked him out of it, yet you just said "they dont care". If they dont care, why would they talk him out of it?

Next

Retards are everywhere

What war did obooba end
So he failed?

You do realize you can drop bombs on a nuclear facility while avoiding the section that holds the actual nuclear fule. Were you envisioning them dropping a MOAB on it and blowing the whole thing up or something? :laugh:
It is very likely a heavily secured subterran facility, Trump needs lots of bunker busters.
...and you thought that the US and Israel didnt have a plan for the fallout. You thought they would just blow it to hell and hope the wind doesnt pick up. :laugh:
They just don´t care.
Then why arent we seeing a smoking husk of a nuclear facility that is leaking radiation today?
Read the OP.
I did. You said they talked him out of it, yet you just said "they dont care". If they dont care, why would they talk him out of it?
I was talking about Trump and those who would back his plan to bomb Iran.

They just don´t care.
Read the OP.
I sarcastically said "you think the US and Israel wouldnt have a plan for fallout". Your response was "they dont care". Now youve moved the goal post from denigrating the decision makers of 2 nations, to now a handful of unnamed people?

Are you embarrassed for making this thread yet?

They just don´t care.
Read the OP.
I sarcastically said "you think the US and Israel wouldnt have a plan for fallout". Your response was "they dont care". Now youve moved the goal post from denigrating the decision makers of 2 nations, to now a handful of unnamed people?

Show me that plan, then. One million ventilators?

They just don´t care.
Read the OP.

You want me to show you the classified joint plan of Israel and the US striking an Iranian nuclear facility? The problem is you dont bother to consider any of the nonsense you post before you post it, which is why you keep finding yourself in these retarded situations.

They just don´t care.
Read the OP.

You want me to show you the classified joint plan of Israel and the US striking an Iranian nuclear facility? The problem is you dont bother to consider any of the nonsense you post before you post it, which is why you keep finding yourself in these retarded situations.
So, when its classified, how do you know about its existence and even content?

They just don´t care.
Read the OP.

...because they have done it before AND there are classified contingencies for everything. There are US strike plans for every enemy nuclear reactor on earth.

They just don´t care.
Read the OP.

...because they have done it before AND there are classified contingencies for everything. There are US strike plans for every enemy nuclear reactor on earth.
The have attacked Syria. But the reactor was under construction yet, right?

There he goes again, bombing sovereign countries, spreading radiation.

What radiation?
five_stages_of_trump32j1e.jpg

They just don´t care.
Read the OP.

The have attacked Syria. But the reactor was under construction yet, right?
They took out an Iranian reactor in 81.

Last edited:

Every US President has the discussion of whether or not to bomb Iran’s nuke facilities.

President Trump didn’t.

Is this the best you got?

Forum List

Back