Pelosi can’t answer question if 15 week old fetus is human.

She can but she won't and she has the media to cover up and go on as if the question didn't happen. That's the way you deal with the murder of the unborn in a civilized society these days.
killers of the unborn is the title we should use for all democrats .

If you don’t believe it’s human, then why not just say so?

If it isn’t human, what species is it?

Can you answer it?

Can any Left winger here answer the question?

No, they can't.

My guess is they don't give a damn, just like the 9 robes that voted for Roe vs. Wade did not give a damn by trying to answer the question.

Instead, they hid behind the notions of constitutional privacy for the woman and completely ignored the personhood of the infant.

Scientifically you have a human at all stages..........including after it's born.

Can you answer it?

No, they can't.

My guess is they don't give a damn, just like the 9 robes that voted for Roe vs. Wade did not give a damn by trying to answer the question.

Instead, they hid behind the notions of constitutional privacy for the woman and completely ignored the personhood of the infant.

Can any rightwinger answer the question?

Can you answer it?

No, they can't.

You are giving one of your Dear leaders a pass to cover up her weakness in leadership. You are holding right wingers on this board to answer a question that a Woman two heartbeats from being President WONT answer.

Here is the answer to the question that Nan should have responded instead of running away from it like a pussy:

“There is considerable debate as to when humanity begins. My view is that it begins at ____ weeks. “

Can you answer it?

No, they can't.

You are giving one of your Dear leaders a pass to cover up her weakness in leadership. You are holding right wingers on this board to answer a question that a Woman two heartbeats from being President WONT answer.

Here is the answer to the question that Nan should have responded instead of running away from it like a pussy:

“There is considerable debate as to when humanity begins. My view is that it begins at ____ weeks. “

I am not giving her a damn thing. Who knows when life starts, do you know?

Can you answer it?

Yes I can, it's a human being. Hopefully Pelosi will be taunted in hell for eternity by these babies she supported the murder of. Hopefully everyone that supported abortion will also.

No shit, but when does life start?

I think at conception, but I'm willing to compromise and say when the heart starts beating.

New Topics

Forum List

Back