Pelosi can’t answer question if 15 week old fetus is human.

If you don’t believe it’s human, then why not just say so?

If it isn’t human, what species is it?

Can you answer it?

Can any Left winger here answer the question?

No, they can't.

My guess is they don't give a damn, just like the 9 robes that voted for Roe vs. Wade did not give a damn by trying to answer the question.

Instead, they hid behind the notions of constitutional privacy for the woman and completely ignored the personhood of the infant.

Can any rightwinger answer the question?

You are giving one of your Dear leaders a pass to cover up her weakness in leadership. You are holding right wingers on this board to answer a question that a Woman two heartbeats from being President WONT answer.

Here is the answer to the question that Nan should have responded instead of running away from it like a pussy:

“There is considerable debate as to when humanity begins. My view is that it begins at ____ weeks. “

I am not giving her a damn thing. Who knows when life starts, do you know?

Scientifically life clearly starts at conception.

The Speaker chose not to answer with that. She ignored Science.

She is one step from no longer being scientifically alive herself so........................

Yea but she has dove ice cream

Can you answer it?

No, they can't.

My guess is they don't give a damn, just like the 9 robes that voted for Roe vs. Wade did not give a damn by trying to answer the question.

Instead, they hid behind the notions of constitutional privacy for the woman and completely ignored the personhood of the infant.

You are giving one of your Dear leaders a pass to cover up her weakness in leadership. You are holding right wingers on this board to answer a question that a Woman two heartbeats from being President WONT answer.

Here is the answer to the question that Nan should have responded instead of running away from it like a pussy:

“There is considerable debate as to when humanity begins. My view is that it begins at ____ weeks. “

So now conservatives follow science.

Can you answer it?

No, they can't.

If someone murders a pregnant woman the crime they are charged with is double murder.

Can you answer it?

No, they can't.

Clearly, everyone follows Science. Everyone also questions it or ignores it as the Speaker just did.

Can you answer it?

No, they can't.

If someone murders a pregnant woman the crime they are charged with is double murder.

This is true. This means if a pro choice district attorney is going after a defendant for double murder of a pregnant woman, they are going to look foolish.

Forum List

Back