Penis Prosthetics For Little Girls

Trump cultists obsess about the weirdest things. They are _not_ well.

trump cultists, do you understand that having group whines like this is _not_ normal? If you didn't, I just told you.
First of all. . . this is not "obsessing," I didn't even know this was a thing.

. . . as I am sure the person that posted this, likewise had no clue until it came across their feed.

Second? IF THIS? THIS?! Is your reaction to this article? I note a couple of things.

A) You must not have raised children of your own.

or,

B) You really are a sick fuck.

What kind of sick freak would put this on a little girl

stitchbug-studio.png

Little by little, the left is mainstreaming pedophilia. Sane people warned this would happen.

This is obviously another a Trump cult deflection thread. By pretending they hate the product, they can use it by themselves in secrecy.

And they need it so badly. At least the men. Tucking in one of these will considerably enhance what they need enhanced.

Needless to say, I support giving the Trump cultists whatever help they need to pass as normal.

This is obviously another a Trump cult deflection thread. By pretending they hate the product, they can use it by themselves in secrecy.

And they need it so badly. At least the men. Tucking in one of these will considerably enhance what they need enhanced.

Needless to say, I support giving the Trump cultists whatever help they need to pass as normal.
It's for trans newborns

It's for trans newborns

Until folks like you tried them on for size.

It's for trans newborns

Until folks like you tried them on for size.
Stop trying to use me to make fun of this twisted shit, and just admit liberals are fucked up

Forum List

Back