Pentagon admits testing wreckage from UFOs

A UFO is simply an 'Unidentified Flying Object." Whether it is alien in nature can't be determined until it is proven to be not from this planet. The lack of forthcoming information from our government seems to suggest some UFOs may be either alien or black ops.
Govt only allows 3 letters.
WTFIT ? wasn't an option
Not concise enough I would suspect. The military does not like WTF stuff. They are supposed to already know how to deal with that shit. WTFIT would be bad public karma but, I like it...... :cool:

If it's true that we have wreckage of UFOs that presumably came from outside of our Solar System, then it is safe to assume that: They are way smarter than we are. They are not infallible. They are not aggressive, because if they wanted to be, we would all be dead or enslaved by now.

That is a logical way to look at it.....yet it is all a mystery....a great mystery.

Science really is not much help....i.e. it all began with a big bang....yet what caused the big bang....what exploded? What was it composed of? Where did matter orginate? How can something be created out of nothing? Is it even possible for nothing to exist? How is it possible for something to have always existed? Doesn't everything have to have a beginning? What happened 1 minute before the beginning....if there was a beginning?

Bottom Line human intelligence is very lacking.
Yup but it is the only reasonable answer at this point.

A guy named Bob Lazar (spell check) worked at a subsection of area 51 in the late 80's and detailed everything about this on a really good Rogan podcast. He actually went public with it on local Vegas news around 1990 or 1991. If what he said was accurate aliens are not flying those aircraft, we are. We just found them some time ago. He goes into great detail on this video....oh and yes the other guy Corbell is annoying.

A guy named Bob Lazar (spell check) worked at a subsection of area 51 in the late 80's and detailed everything about this on a really good Rogan podcast. He actually went public with it on local Vegas news around 1990 or 1991. If what he said was accurate aliens are not flying those aircraft, we are. We just found them some time ago. He goes into great detail on this video....oh and yes the other guy Corbell is annoying.

My take on Bob Lazar and being from Vegas I am very familiar with him.....he is a product of Naval Intelligence and what he tells was designed to intimidate our enemies.....convince them we are much more technologicaly advanced than they are.

Last edited:

My take on Bob Lazar and being from Vegas I am very familiar with him.....he is a product of Naval Intelligence and what he tells was designed to intimidate our enemies.....convince them we are much more technologicaly advanced than they are.

Looks like a lot of attention to debunk someone? An entire website dedicated to him. Wow he must be over the right target.

Of recent times there have been some startling revelations by the federal government regarding certain events and the governmen's involvement in some very controversial matters regarding UFOs.

In light of these recent developments I think it is time for congress to get involved and hold some hearings on exactly what is going on...what does our govenment know about UFOs extra-terrestrials etc.

I do think at one time here was a valid reason to classify a lot of things as top secret for several reasons--especially to avoid possible panic of the citizens.

At this time I do believe the citzenry has been conditioned to accept such information as the federal governmen has without panic.

EXCERPT:
The Kenneth Arnold UFO sighting occurred on June 24, 1947, when private pilot Kenneth Arnold claimed that he saw a string of nine, shiny unidentified flying objects flying past Mount Rainier at speeds that Arnold estimated at a minimum of 1,200 miles an hour (1,932 km/hr). This was the first post-World War II sighting in the United States that garnered nationwide news coverage and is credited with being the first of the modern era of UFO sightings, including numerous reported sightings over the next two to three weeks. Arnold's description of the objects also led to the press quickly coining the terms flying saucer and flying disc as popular descriptive terms for UFOs.

Less than two weeks later was the Roswell Incident, which had brief flash in the press/media of the day, and then quickly "covered up";
The Roswell incident refers to the July 1947 crash of a United States Army Air Forces balloon at a ranch near Roswell, New Mexico, as well as the subsequent conspiracy theories that claim the crash was actually that of a flying saucer, and that the truth was covered up by the US government.[1][2] On July 8, 1947, Roswell Army Air Field issued a press release stating that they had recovered a "flying disc" from a ranch near Roswell. The Army quickly retracted the statement and instead said that the crashed object was merely a conventional weather balloon.[3]
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never the less, sightings of "flying saucer" and "flying disc" occurred hundreds of times in the years to come and numerous official and usually via the USAF investigations ensued. Within a few years of Arnold's encounter, the term UFO was adopted.
Project Blue Book was the code name for the systematic study of unidentified flying objects by the United States Air Force from March 1952 to its termination on December 17, 1969. The project, headquartered at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, was initially directed by Captain Edward J. Ruppelt and followed projects of a similar nature such as Project Sign established in 1947, and Project Grudge in 1948. Project Blue Book had two goals, namely, to determine if UFOs were a threat to national security, and to scientifically analyze UFO-related data.

Thousands of UFO reports were collected, analyzed, and filed. As a result of the Condon Report, which concluded that the study of UFOs was unlikely to yield major scientific discoveries, and a review of the report by the National Academy of Sciences, Project Blue Book was terminated in 1969. The Air Force supplies the following summary of its investigations:

1. No UFO reported, investigated, and evaluated by the Air Force was ever an indication of threat to our national security;
  2. There was no evidence submitted to or discovered by the Air Force that sightings categorized as "unidentified" represented technological developments or principles beyond the range of modern scientific knowledge; and
  3. There was no evidence indicating that sightings categorized as "unidentified" were extraterrestrial vehicles.[1]

By the time Project Blue Book ended, it had collected 12,618 UFO reports, and concluded that most of them were misidentifications of natural phenomena (clouds, stars, etc.) or conventional aircraft. According to the National Reconnaissance Office a number of the reports could be explained by flights of the formerly secret reconnaissance planes U-2 and A-12.[2] 701 reports were classified as unexplained, even after stringent analysis.[3] The UFO reports were archived and are available under the Freedom of Information Act, but names and other personal information of all witnesses have been redacted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of the more informed and insightful examinations, sans physical evidence/"wreckage" is in the book;

Unconventional Flying Objects: A Scientific Analysis Paperback – December 1, 1995​

by Paul R. Hill
Amazon product
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In recent years, UFO has been replaced by many with the term UAP = Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.

You don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to know that some weird shit went on at Roswell.

A UFO is simply an 'Unidentified Flying Object." Whether it is alien in nature can't be determined until it is proven to be not from this planet. The lack of forthcoming information from our government seems to suggest some UFOs may be either alien or black ops.
Or even more exotic ...

The Hunt for Zero Point: Inside the Classified World of Antigravity Technology Paperback – August 12, 2003​

by Nick Cook
This riveting work of investigative reporting and history exposes classified government projects to build gravity-defying aircraft--which have an uncanny resemblance to flying saucers.

The atomic bomb was not the only project to occupy government scientists in the 1940s. Antigravity technology, originally spearheaded by scientists in Nazi Germany, was another high priority, one that still may be in effect today. Now for the first time, a reporter with an unprecedented access to key sources in the intelligence and military communities reveals suppressed evidence that tells the story of a quest for a discovery that could prove as powerful as the A-bomb.

The Hunt for Zero Point explores the scientific speculation that a "zero point" of gravity exists in the universe and can be replicated here on Earth. The pressure to be the first nation to harness gravity is immense, as it means having the ability to build military planes of unlimited speed and range, along with the most deadly weaponry the world has ever seen. The ideal shape for a gravity-defying vehicle happens to be a perfect disk, making antigravity tests a possible explanation for the numerous UFO sightings of the past 50 years.

Chronicling the origins of antigravity research in the world's most advanced research facility, which was operated by the Third Reich during World War II, The Hunt for Zero Point traces U.S. involvement in the project, beginning with the recruitment of former Nazi scientists after the war. Drawn from interviews with those involved with the research and who visited labs in Europe and the United States, The Hunt for Zero Point journeys to the heart of the twentieth century's most puzzling unexplained phenomena.
Amazon product

Of recent times there have been some startling revelations by the federal government regarding certain events and the governmen's involvement in some very controversial matters regarding UFOs.

In light of these recent developments I think it is time for congress to get involved and hold some hearings on exactly what is going on...what does our govenment know about UFOs extra-terrestrials etc.

I do think at one time here was a valid reason to classify a lot of things as top secret for several reasons--especially to avoid possible panic of the citizens.

At this time I do believe the citzenry has been conditioned to accept such information as the federal governmen has without panic.

It's a distraction to try to keep Biden in the White House after the audits show fraud got him there

Govt only allows 3 letters.
WTFIT ? wasn't an option
Not concise enough I would suspect. The military does not like WTF stuff. They are supposed to already know how to deal with that shit. WTFIT would be bad public karma but, I like it...... :cool:
1947 to the present, most of it was during the Cold War and one concern was not to let the Soviets know what we knew, or did not know. Also, how much might the Soviets know, or not, which we would like to find out, but not give them leading info or hints on.

Then there is an even deeper "rabbit hole" of implications in all this UFO= ET or not aspects that I may present at a later time.

Lazar may have been feed stuff to serve as disinformation, but there is a solid connection between Las Vegas and Area 51. The Janet Airline/flights ...
Janet, sometimes called Janet Airlines, is the unofficial name given to a highly classified fleet of passenger aircraft operated for the United States Department of the Air Force[1] as an employee shuttle to transport military and contractor employees. The purpose is to pick up the employees at their home airport, and take them to their place of work. Then, in the afternoon, they take the employees back to their home airports. The airline mainly serves the Nevada National Security Site (most notably Area 51 and the Tonopah Test Range), from a private terminal at Las Vegas's McCarran International Airport.[2]

The airline's aircraft are generally unmarked, but do have a red paint strip along the windows of the aircraft, which gives some sort of hint at Janet being the operator.

1622753474161.png

Everyone should recognize the fact that the HUMAN RACE is simply a long term experiment of our alien overlords.....proving, beyond doubt that our alian creators actually do have a sense of humor, and love to give us mysteries to see if we have advanced intelligently to solve them....we still fail with all the war and strife that seem to be a part of our gene program....now if our alien overlords could eradicate that gene. We might become useful members of the cosmos!

Decades ago when they declassified the B-2 and F-117, they also declassified a lot of UFO sightings. Sightings they knew were of those two classified programs, and simply sat on.

I am laughing at this thread, and wondering why it is not in Conspiracy Theories where it belongs.

Decades ago when they declassified the B-2 and F-117, they also declassified a lot of UFO sightings. Sightings they knew were of those two classified programs, and simply sat on.

I am laughing at this thread, and wondering why it is not in Conspiracy Theories where it belongs.

The recent relevations and videos from the U.S. Navy may not explain who or what but it does prove it is far from a conspiracy theory.

Anyhow....the astute understand how the term 'conspiracy theory first used by the CIA is a form of trying to keep the truth or unpleasant facts under wraps.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...08mIbpvNkvwF6AXxwQW7G6&cshid=1623298657091529

Last edited:

Lazar may have been feed stuff to serve as disinformation, but there is a solid connection between Las Vegas and Area 51. The Janet Airline/flights ...
Janet, sometimes called Janet Airlines, is the unofficial name given to a highly classified fleet of passenger aircraft operated for the United States Department of the Air Force[1] as an employee shuttle to transport military and contractor employees. The purpose is to pick up the employees at their home airport, and take them to their place of work. Then, in the afternoon, they take the employees back to their home airports. The airline mainly serves the Nevada National Security Site (most notably Area 51 and the Tonopah Test Range), from a private terminal at Las Vegas's McCarran International Airport.[2]

The airline's aircraft are generally unmarked, but do have a red paint strip along the windows of the aircraft, which gives some sort of hint at Janet being the operator.

View attachment 497025

Having lived in Las Vegas for a long time--I have known and talked with several people who worked at area 51 or as they refer to it 'The Test Site' going back to the days when so many nuclear tests went on there.

In las vegas they used to have Atom Bomb Parties when one was going to be exploded.

Anyhow....what is going on there now is largely unknown....some even claim the real top secret work has been moved to a more secret and secure location in Utah.

I remember the last conversation I had with a test site worker and for some reason I forget now how he got on the subject but he was drinking....and he started talking about all the tunnels they were digging out there....I asked him what all these tunnels would be used for.........thats all I can say.....I do not want to be investigated.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back