Pentagon Plans to Shrink Army to Pre-World War II Level

Obama and his fellow goons want to bring the US to its knees....this is one piece of the plan.

How does cutting our army forces by less than 20%, bring us to our knees?

Its selfish fools like you that want to cut spending on the poor and weakest among us, but pour wasteful dollars towards military programs that not even the Generals want.

Its asses like you that want our military to act as a front line for a Pax Americana.

Why do you glorify these cuts by attacking the troop numbers instead of WASTEFUL spending in the DOD............They have frozen Civilian levels but WHY WOULDN'T YOU CUT THERE FIRST. Which is more important.............Civilians in support mode or actual troops.

Your's and the Admins priorities are wrong headed............I've stated cuts across the board for a long time. I have stated that it would have to include the military...........But blanket cuts are BS.............There is quite frankly too much money floating in the contracts to make the cuts are FORCE those building the equipment to STAY ON BUDGET.............

You certainly don't attack the basic services of the military which is exactly what this is going to do.

Stupid fuck....a strong military prevents MAJOR wars.

A weaker military scum like you want ends up getting millions killed and billions blown fighting the war.

Your fellow scum in the 1930s helped Hitler rise to power and help kill 30 million people on this planet.

Obama and his fellow goons want to bring the US to its knees....this is one piece of the plan.

How does cutting our army forces by less than 20%, bring us to our knees?

Its selfish fools like you that want to cut spending on the poor and weakest among us, but pour wasteful dollars towards military programs that not even the Generals want.

Its asses like you that want our military to act as a front line for a Pax Americana.

Liberaltopia downsizing our military? Chuck Hagel is simply Obama's stodge

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel will reportedly propose a Pentagon budget that will shrink the U.S. Army to its smallest number since 1940
and eliminate an entire class of Air Force attack jets.

The New York Times reported late Sunday that Hagel's proposal, which will be released to lawmakers and the public on Monday, will call for a reduction in size of the military that will leave it capable of waging war, but unable to carry out protracted occupations of foreign territory, as in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Under Hagel's plan, the number of troops in the Army will drop to between 440,000 and 450,000, a reduction of at least 120,000 soldiers from its post-Sept.11 peak.

Officials told the Times that Hagel's plan has been endorsed by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and protects funding for Special Operations forces and cyberwarfare. It also calls for the Navy to maintain all eleven of its aircraft carriers currently in operation. However, the budget proposal mandates the elimination of the entire fleet of Air Force A-10 attack aircraft,

Proposed budget will reportedly shrink Army to pre-WWII numbers | Fox News

A step in the right direction :eusa_clap:

"Were armies to be raised whenever a speck of war is visible in our horizon, we never should have been without them. Our resources would have been exhausted on dangers which have never happened, instead of being reserved for what is really to take place"
-- Thomas Jefferson; from 6th State of the Union Address (Dec. 2, 1806)

A weaker military scum like you want ends up getting millions killed and billions blown fighting the war.

Your fellow scum in the 1930s helped Hitler rise to power and help kill 30 million people on this planet.

How about you spend some more of your welfare dollars on our military?

Why should we spend money on a military to defend a Pax Americana when we could defend ourselves and our interested just fine with a smaller military?

You only want more money thrown to the military cause they are a jobs program for toothless hillbillies in The South.

The day after Hagel and Obama talked about $75B in extra cuts to the military to "save money" they unveiled a plan to blow $300B on bridges, roads, etc...aka union scams.

It is quite clear they have no intention of saving any money from stealing from the DoD budget which is mandated by the Constitution.

Why should we spend money on a military to defend a Pax Americana when we could defend ourselves and our interested just fine with a smaller military?

You only want more money thrown to the military cause they are a jobs program for toothless hillbillies in The South.

Your total disrespect to the members of the military is noted..............Shows volumes to what you think of or fighting men and women of this country.

Take a long walk off a short bridge on that note.

Burn in hell motherfucker.

As a former military officer that served 22 years in the military with a TS-SCI clearance, I know more about the military, history, foreign affairs, etc than some ghetto trash like you.

Given my 3 college degrees and foreign travel, I'd say you are ghetto trash that couldn't find Russia on a map.

It amazes me how the left starts the RAH RAh BS every time the military gets the axe, but they refuse to cut any dang thing else, even as reports show waste all over the dang place.

And none of them have the gonads to talk about the cuts I've already listed...........

Aimed directly at the troops.

Probably because they think like the last poster who calls them damn toothless Hill Billies.........

I said this a long time ago. You people DISGUST ME.

Your total disrespect to the members of the military is noted..............Shows volumes to what you think of or fighting men and women of this country.

Sorry dickhead, but our military is not supposed to be a welfare job program for otherwise unemployable rednecks and bumblefucks. Its role is to protect the USA and our interests, not to defend a Pax Americana.

As a former military officer that served 22 years in the military with a TS-SCI clearance, I know more about the military, history, foreign affairs, etc than some ghetto trash like you.

Given my 3 college degrees and foreign travel, I'd say you are ghetto trash that couldn't find Russia on a map.

Thank you for your Service........Obama's plan is..............

BOHICA to me..........................

What do you do for a living, shitstain?

How old are you?

What are your "news" sources?

Sorry dickhead, but our military is not supposed to be a welfare job program for otherwise unemployable rednecks and bumblefucks. Its role is to protect the USA and our interests, not to defend a Pax Americana.

Given my 3 college degrees and foreign travel, I'd say you are ghetto trash that couldn't find Russia on a map....

See? We are obviously spending too much on the military if racist fucks like you can get in.

We need higher standards, stricter requirements, and a "no hillbilly bumblefucks" policy.

And we need to cut spending and our forces to only what is necessary. Its called Fiscal Conservatism.

I take complaints on what I think of you at the 3rd Port-O-Let to the right in the Basement.

Please feel free to submit your complaints there...........

Freedom............People have died to keep that here.............as you ditch those who serve with your posts............

Quite frankly, I wouldn't pee on you if you were on fire.

I joined when Bill Clinton was sexually assaulting women in the White House, shitbag.

Again....tell us your age, job and news sources.

Given my 3 college degrees and foreign travel, I'd say you are ghetto trash that couldn't find Russia on a map....

See? We are obviously spending too much on the military if racist fucks like you can get in.

We need higher standards, stricter requirements, and a "no hillbilly bumblefucks" policy.

And we need to cut spending and our forces to only what is necessary. Its called Fiscal Conservatism.

I take complaints on what I think of you at the 3rd Port-O-Let to the right in the Basement.

Freedom............People have died to keep that here.............as you ditch those who serve with your posts............

Our freedom will be protected just fine with 15% less army troops.

But we should get rid of limpdicks like you. They don't belong behind an M-4.

Shitstain...it is not just the manning cuts, it is the weapon systems cuts, R&D cuts, etc....but you are too stupid to know this FACT.

I actually have no problem with "some" manning cuts but not like this bullshit which is carving off the leg of the military compared to shedding a few pounds. Simpletons like you have no clue about the Mission Analysis, COA development, etc needed to determine how much is too deep.

Our freedom will be protected just fine with 15% less army troops.

But we should get rid of limpdicks like you. They don't belong behind an M-4.

Last edited:
Shitstain...it is not just the manning cuts, it is the weapon systems cuts, R&D cuts, etc....but you are too stupid to know this FACT.

How the fuck did a dumbass like you get into our military? Must be due to Bush's allowing in convicted felons and such.

No money has been cut from the military budget. The Republican House has to agree.

Didn't know that didya? Of course not.

The DoD budget has been going down year to year under Obama.

Obama wants to cut even more then turn around and spend more on welfare projects.

DoD weapon systems need to be researched, developed, tested, fielded, maintained and sometimes upgraded....that takes years dumbfuck. You can't just quit funding a program for 2-3 years then restart it once China makes a move in Asia.

I noticed you won't admit your age, lack of job and your insane news sources.

How the fuck did a dumbass like you get into our military? Must be due to Bush's allowing in convicted felons and such.

No money has been cut from the military budget. The Republican House has to agree.

Didn't know that didya? Of course not.

Last edited:

Obama wants to cut even more then turn around and spend more on welfare projects.

Nothing happens without the consent of the Republican House, since January 2011.

So blaim your fellow bumblefuck hillbillies if the defense budget has been cut, which I don't believe as the only thing that's been passed since 2010 are Continuing Resolutions.

Some sellouts in the GOP have gone along with Democraps with the DoD budget cuts after believing Obama's lies about making entitlement cuts.

Again....shitstain, Obama wants to cut even more which is proof he is a traitor to this country after the deep cuts the past few years.

We understand you can't tell us your age, that you don't have a JOB and that you use msnbc/moveon/al Jazeera for news....

Nothing happens without the consent of the Republican House, since January 2011.

So blaim your fellow bumblefuck hillbillies if the defense budget has been cut, which I don't believe as the only thing that's been passed since 2010 are Continuing Resolutions.

Forum List

Back