CDZ People enjoy being scared...yes or no?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Yep....that's the conclusion that I have come to.....people just like being scared...it gives them something to kill the boredom. As the mask clingers continue to drive down the highway with their windows up and their faces covered up the the lower part of their pupils I have now taken to the local markets and feel like a mask-less War-god. I gleefully and giddily watch as the seas of cowering humanity split off to the left and right while I walk down the aisle breathing freely or even sneezing once in a while ( sometimes on purpose :) ) .

Now that we are no longer required to mask up it is interesting to see how man people were doing it all along not because it was a mandate but because the government had successfully instilled a morbid fear into them and they go out day by day like frightened little kittens crossing the highway., I am confounded by how many people are going to miss the desperado look....the Stage-coach robber style face bandanna is popular on my work campus and some of the guys continue to wear the neck gaitor siimply because it matches their work shirts....lol. Some of them are visibly sad that the SCAREY MOVIE STUFF is going away....now they have to find something else to be scared little kids about.

JO

It isn't that... it is virtue signaling.
It's like a gold star in kindergarten. "Look! I'm a good person!"

There was also this:

mask2.png

Everyone has fears, often they are irrational, what are yours? Surely you are frightened of something I can mock you for.

Are the millions of bitterly clinging to their multiple guns Americans part of this group you consider fearful OP?

Last edited:
Though it is true I found various ways of not being bored to be quite interesting...

maxresdefault.jpg

Everyone has fears, often they are irrational, what are yours? Surely you are frightened of something I can mock you for.
Yes I'm afraid that the mask Karens will shit on the floor in fear when they see me.

Jo

Yep....that's the conclusion that I have come to.....people just like being scared...it gives them something to kill the boredom. As the mask clingers continue to drive down the highway with their windows up and their faces covered up the the lower part of their pupils I have now taken to the local markets and feel like a mask-less War-god. I gleefully and giddily watch as the seas of cowering humanity split off to the left and right while I walk down the aisle breathing freely or even sneezing once in a while ( sometimes on purpose :) ) .

Now that we are no longer required to mask up it is interesting to see how man people were doing it all along not because it was a mandate but because the government had successfully instilled a morbid fear into them and they go out day by day like frightened little kittens crossing the highway., I am confounded by how many people are going to miss the desperado look....the Stage-coach robber style face bandanna is popular on my work campus and some of the guys continue to wear the neck gaitor siimply because it matches their work shirts....lol. Some of them are visibly sad that the SCAREY MOVIE STUFF is going away....now they have to find something else to be scared little kids about.

JO
Democrat Medical Operative Fauci did everything in his power to make this 20 times worse. So hard to believe the lenghths they went.

Yep....that's the conclusion that I have come to.....people just like being scared...it gives them something to kill the boredom.

Whether they enjoy it or not, they are certainly motivated by fear. That's why we have nationwide made that, primarily, sells fear.

Forum List

Back