Permission To Engage Denied: The Deadly Betrayal Of SEAL Team 6 By Obama About To Be Exposed

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I have always felt that the sacrifice of Seal Team 6 was intentional on Obama's part as vengeance for their taking out his fellow Muslims.

When I first heard this story I thought he allowed them to kill Seal Team 6 to appease the Muslims need for revenge. And it didn't help that Biden did his part ratting SEAL Team 6 out in public to reporters.

www.thecoachsteam.com/2017/05/permission-denied-deadly-betrayal-of.html?m=1

We need a congressional investigation of those conducting the Benghazi congressional investigation if they missed this.
Someone should investigate that whole Benghazi thing!

I can tell you this and I think even Obama supporters will have a hard time disputing it.

Obama was far more interested in taking jabs at the USA than Islam

Obama denied the hit on Bin Laden. Military leaders took matters into their own hands knowing Obama could not hang them out to dry sans public ridicule.

-Geaux

You are a pathetic moron.

Nuff said.
Nope, I'm an American patriot!

The two things are not mutually exclusive
When you become a grown man and get out of high school, you'll be able to understand.

Been out of high school for 35 years, spent 20 of those 35 in the Marine Corps. I understand that you have no clue what it means to be a patriot. It is not possible to be a true patriot and be a racist pig like you are.

Since the late 50's the dirty little secret is that Democrat presidents including LBJ, Carter and Obama have relied on the CIA rather than the Military to conduct military operations. Barry Hussein merely transferred responsibility to the CIA.

Forum List

Back