Peter King (R-NY) slams libertarian wing of party

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
King (R) launches a broadside at Paul (Libertarian/Tea Party)

Rep. Peter King: Senator Paul Reminds Me of Hitler Appeasers | Video Cafe
Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul may have attempted to cry uncle in his ongoing feud with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, but if anyone thought the infighting among Republicans was going to be over any time soon, they're sadly mistaken. Rep. Peter King got his digs in on Paul during an interview on CNN this Wednesday and said the senator's views reminded him of Hitler appeasers in the '30's.

conservative infighting :razz: Seriously though, King (R) is right.

:popcorn:

King (R) rightly recognizes that if he allows the fringers/crazies to hijack his party, they are doomed

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul may have attempted to cry uncle in his ongoing feud with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, but if anyone thought the infighting among Republicans was going to be over any time soon, they're sadly mistaken. Rep. Peter King got his digs in on Paul during an interview on CNN this Wednesday and said the senator's views reminded him of Hitler appeasers in the '30's.

Hey Dummy... King is no Conservative.
He is however, what is wrong with GOP.

As long as there are turds like him being voted in.. the Republicans will ALWAYS be in the minority.

Love how the liberals here like to point out that there are those in the GOP that are anti-libertarian. Totally ignoring the fact that progressives are almost the polar opposite of libertarian.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............................

A Blue State Republican doesn't like the policies of a Red State Republican.

No way!

I'll bet King LOVED Romney too. :lmao:

Last edited:

Hitler appeasers?

Come on..

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back