🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Peter Navarro, National Trade Council, video from his book Death By Chin

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012

This is a video for the book written by Peter Navarro, it used to be on Netflix, now offered on Youtube with a preface by Mr. Navarro himself. So far it's a powerful documentary I am halfway through which really explains how China is crippling America. I highly recommend this video, as America needs to address this imbalance and abuse. Point out how China in fact defies WTO rules as well, which should have severe consequences but it doesn't.

Ironically, it is narrated by Martin Sheen, the guy who openly tried to convince the electorates to not vote for Trump. Meanwhile Trump is the only one who ran on a campaign of confronting China.

I think it's time for left and right to understand the long term consequences for America and the world. Furthermore, America bringing manufacturing jobs back to America is actually GOOD for the environment as China has no regulations, also good for human rights, since citizens there are treated like dirt.

A fine choice for his administration. Here is a guy who "gets it". Time to confront these communists who are undercutting their currency and exploiting their massive labour supply at America's expense.

One final note, the last twenty minutes of the video provides opinions from many about how to deal with it, oddly, the answer almost leads to a Donald Trump presidency and some of the policies he has spoken of.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back