Petition For Disabled Disney Princess

I think disabled people need someone to look up too. :) I think it would be an ok addition.

Yeah, but the thing is I'm disabled and I don't go around asking people to throw me a pity party for it.

Dory was also mentally challenged.

I think she just had short-term memory loss. I'm the mentally challenged one. Although she did display some of the characteristics of it and you do make a good point.

It would be unfair to create an entirely new princess just to be disabled. To be true Disney, they would have to use a well known Disney princess and disable her. Sleeping Beauty perhaps, in a wheel chair.

one would really have to have a small mind to fixate on fiction children's character...perhaps focusing on the true problems facing this country would be more beneficial...one of my fondest memories....the 4 yr old picking out the black santa and the reactions of people around us...wtf...she is 4 and she finds dark skin attractive...i have totally braced myself for her going off to university and finding a shiny black boy...that concerns me more than a damn disabled princess....

stop being an ablest

Of course it's woke. It's only intended to be diverse so they can score some esg points.

But it's not needed at all, won't make them any extra money or get anymore positive press.

The only people that say anything positive about stuff like this is fake people who praise it so they can pat themselves on the back for letting everyone know how awesome and progrssive they are.

Forum List

Back