PKKFF for the big win!

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
You heard it here first, PKKFF has big win potential. Not for the faint of heart. Small business lending in China, huge TAM.

THCB, next FOMO ripper. I like both these stocks

PERI, the next MGNI...

MSOS, the easiest money in the market

• Banned
My weed stocks are going through the roof
Nice! Those US pot stocks have 2 super huge catalysts. 1) Massive expansion into new states 2) financial reform including Nasdaq uplist, which will be huge.

We are in the very early innings for these stocks! Lots of people have no clue what is going on with these things. Toro and Marathon Mike have no clue what is going on

My weed stocks are going through the roof
Nice! Those US pot stocks have 2 super huge catalysts. 1) Massive expansion into new states 2) financial reform including Nasdaq uplist, which will be huge.

We are in the very early innings for these stocks! Lots of people have no clue what is going on with these things. Toro and Marathon Mike have no clue what is going on
Really ? I figured everyone would have a clue. This is my first time in stocks (besides 401k) and that's where I figured the best gains would be

• Banned
I know exactly what's going on. You are pumping stocks that you own on the internet.
THCB, got the USPS OshKosh deal... This is a great company and going to be a big win, just like I said.

PKKFF will be a 50x...
US pot stocks are going to the moon.

Never go against the Banker, this is what I do.

THCB, got the USPS OshKosh deal... This is a great company and going to be a big win, just like I said.

According to this, a company called Osh Kosh Defense inked the deal.
Microvast makes batteries for Osh Kosh (they have a big partnership), so this will be another revenue stream for them. Addd it to the long list of contracted Revs.

PKKFF also had a very big deal announcement today, and PERI upgraded its guidance for the quarter !

fantastic stocks right here...

According to this, a company called Osh Kosh Defense inked the deal.
Microvast makes batteries for Osh Kosh (they have a big partnership), so this will be another revenue stream for them. Addd it to the long list of contracted Revs.

PKKFF also had a very big deal announcement today, and PERI upgraded its guidance for the quarter !

fantastic stocks right here...

Good call on PERI. I got in on them for a small position and am up a couple hundred bucks. It helped that you contrasted it with a forerunner peer. That's why I got in on FCEL after seeing what PLUG had done.

PKKFF I'll have to buy some when I have some funds open up.

What you are doing is what stock pump and dumpers have been doing since the 1920s.
I told you.

PKKFF is going to be a mega win. I am extreme bullish on this stock and it is exploding, like I said !!!
Imagine if you would have just listened to me, you'd be up a ton, just like me. This stock is about to uplist on the Nasdaq and its business is booming, they just posted a profit and like 200% growth QoQ !!!

I told you I am the mothafuckin Banker.

New Topics

Forum List

Back