Police Arresting Parents For Opposing Critical Race Theory and Trannies??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"One man was arrested, another person was injured, and one man was ticketed for trespassing as the school board heard public comments on a draft policy for the Loudoun County Public Schools that would mandate "All students shall be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender identity/expression - LCPS staff shall allow gender-expansive or transgender students to use their chosen name and gender pronouns that reflect their gender identity without any substantiating evidence." (otherwise known as Nazi-Marxism).

A right-wing group is bragging about disrupting a meeting of the Loudoun County, Virginia, School Board on Tuesday night that had convened to discuss inclusivity. Stand Up Virginia has been behind other recent protests at school board meetings in Loudoun Country against transgender inclusion and the purported addition of what it calls "critical race theory" to the school curriculum.

Republicans have been using the term, which refers to the academic study of systemic racism in the United States, in pushing the claim that an un-American, racially divisive form of liberal propaganda is being forced onto school-aged children. The false claim is aimed at motivating voters to support Republican candidates. Fox News has aired hundreds of mentions of the term."

Why are these parents being attacked by the cops simply for trying to protect their children from being turned into radical trannies while being forced to undergo black racist indoctrination?? At first there was some worry that Republicans would have very little policies to campaign on during the midterms; especially with how bummed out some are over the last elections -- but the fear of Critical Racists teaming up with Satanic Trannies will be just the motivation needed to get the base out to vote.

"One man was arrested, another person was injured, and one man was ticketed for trespassing as the school board heard public comments on a draft policy for the Loudoun County Public Schools that would mandate "All students shall be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender identity/expression - LCPS staff shall allow gender-expansive or transgender students to use their chosen name and gender pronouns that reflect their gender identity without any substantiating evidence." (otherwise known as Nazi-Marxism).

A right-wing group is bragging about disrupting a meeting of the Loudoun County, Virginia, School Board on Tuesday night that had convened to discuss inclusivity. Stand Up Virginia has been behind other recent protests at school board meetings in Loudoun Country against transgender inclusion and the purported addition of what it calls "critical race theory" to the school curriculum.

Republicans have been using the term, which refers to the academic study of systemic racism in the United States, in pushing the claim that an un-American, racially divisive form of liberal propaganda is being forced onto school-aged children. The false claim is aimed at motivating voters to support Republican candidates. Fox News has aired hundreds of mentions of the term."

Why are these parents being attacked by the cops simply for trying to protect their children from being turned into radical trannies while being forced to undergo black racist indoctrination?? At first there was some worry that Republicans would have very little policies to campaign on during the midterms; especially with how bummed out some are over the last elections -- but the fear of Critical Racists teaming up with Satanic Trannies will be just the motivation needed to get the base out to vote.
Why are people like you attacking the liberty and freedom of those who choose to exercise their right to speech and expression and a life style. Other than being a Callous Conservative, as well as a self righteous jerk, explain your motives.

Why can't kids just go to school and learn the 3 R's instead of having social issues jammed down their throats?
Liberty and Freedom work both ways.
Maybe I don't want my child being taught in school why girls want to be boys or boys girls.
That should be a private matter at home with family and their physician.
Kids don't need to be lectured on it.
Let's have classes on Abstinence, The Nuclear Family, Religion,
nope.. can't touch that.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
If your going to teach this than you need to teach that.
Or rather, keep it at the dinner table where it belongs.

Just my 2 cents.
I'm glad my kids are all grown up and beyond this foolishness.
Have a nice day
Hugs

Why are people like you attacking the liberty and freedom of those who choose to exercise their right to speech and expression and a life style. Other than being a Callous Conservative, as well as a self righteous jerk, explain your motives.
I'm so good at this....

Why can't kids just go to school and learn the 3 R's instead of having social issues jammed down their throats?
Maybe I don't want my child being taught in school why girls want to be boys or boys girls.
nope.. can't touch that.

Just my 2 cents.
Have a nice day
Hugs
so you want kids go learn using ARABIC numbers??

Why can't they do math using American numbers?

And to make matters worse......there are kids all over the country being traumatized by learning that George Washington really could tell a lie...

hcs7j.jpg

Private and homeschool.

Never ever let any leftist anywhere near your child
They'll indoctrinate them or molest them
Home schooled kids are very prone to abuse from their parents. In fact it is one of the main reasons the parents do it.
That's a lie you fat fuck. Good grief go suck a King dick
Nope, its a tactic used to isolate the kids from society . Prevent them from speaking out. I wasn't referring to yourself of course. Just the perv parents who obsess about sex and cant express themselves without being profane,

Private and homeschool.

Home schooled kids are very prone to abuse from their parents. In fact it is one of the main reasons the parents do it.

Private and homeschool.

I can't find any data that substantiates the idea that home school kids are more prone to child abuse...

nope.. can't touch that.

Just my 2 cents.
Have a nice day
Hugs
so you want kids go learn using ARABIC numbers??

Why can't they do math using American numbers?

And to make matters worse......there are kids all over the country being traumatized by learning that George Washington really could tell a lie...

View attachment 504730
I didn't know they was using arabic numbers now..
interesting.
What will they think of next?
wait..
don't ask..
:)

Private and homeschool.

Private and homeschool.

I can't find any data that substantiates the idea that home school kids are more prone to child abuse...

Given that the majority of abuse in schools is perpetrated by other kids it is no surprise that the survey results are skewed as they are. Given that the kids are being schooled without other kids and being taught by their parents the figure of home schooled abuse should be zero.

when did you trans Biffster?

Teachers and school administrators are more abusive than most parents.

Kids need to socialize and learn to get along with other kids, true, but we don't live in a world where kids can grow up, get jobs, and move out from their parents' house anymore.

I know for reactionary right wing cucks -- anyone who stands against the discrimination of historically marginalized groups is hard for you to grasp.....

But that is why you are a reactionary right wing cuck.......

The rest of us who stand on principle have no problem with understanding how Civil Rights work

Which is why conservatives have been opposed to virtually every Civil Rights initiative made in this country if it didn't center on catering to the white wealth class...

Frankly,
I would just remove my child from the school. The less students, the less funding.
Money talks.
Hugs

Well, I don't know what your property taxes or any other local taxes in your area go toward but as a rule of thumb, unless you move out of the area and homeschool, chances are, you're still funding that school.

I know for reactionary right wing cucks -- anyone who stands against the discrimination of historically marginalized groups is hard for you to grasp.....

But that is why you are a reactionary right wing cuck.......

The rest of us who stand on principle have no problem with understanding how Civil Rights work

Answer the question.

Nosane?

So where is the proof of that? Or is it just one of those things you say without any expectation
you would be challenged on it?

Like your claim about the 1/6 melee I challenged that you still haven't responded to.

Forum List

Back