Police investigating after video shows OPP officer shoving young boy in skate park

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Scumbag!

Funny how one of the creepiest police forces Peel Region Police, will be "investigating" this incident.

Peel Regional Police are investigating after a video posted to social media showing a member of the Ontario Provincial Police force pushing a young boy to the ground at a skate park.

Filmed in Gravenhurst, a two-hour drive north of Toronto, the approximately minute-long video shows two officers interacting with a boy.

Then, one officer, who appears to be holding onto the boy's scooter, can be seen shoving the boy onto the grass.

The boy, who did not appear hurt, then appears to get up. Bystanders can be heard saying, "What are you doing?" and "He's 12 years old."

In a news release Tuesday, the OPP says the incident happened on April 18.

The cop didn't push the kid he grabbed the scooter from him and the kid wouldn't let go lost his grip and fell...they are not suppose to be skateboarding on that private property...once again a reluctant's to obey a cops orders by a punk kid is what I see in the video....

The cop didn't push the kid he grabbed the scooter from him and the kid wouldn't let go lost his grip and fell...they are not suppose to be skateboarding on that private property...once again a reluctant's to obey a cops orders by a punk kid is what I see in the video....

It was a taxpayer funded public park, lol. Sort of like the cops I suppose, but in Canada too many feel they are "above" the citizentry.

It was a taxpayer funded public park, lol. Sort of like the cops I suppose, but in Canada too many feel they are "above" the citizentry.
Yeah. . . the cops were hassling the kid for not wearing a mask.

In Canada, they are even further off the Deep End then we are in the States.

I can't even imagine what the state propaganda on their TEE VEE and their published media is like to get them that way.

But I see the feeds of my friends in Ontario. . . and don't even much interact with them anymore, most of them are zombies. They honestly think this shit is as bad as the black plague.

It looked like a business center to me...but I'll watch again maybe I missed something....

I want to see more of the video before making any judgements.

Edit: It's very likely I would not side with the cop, even if I agree the kid is acting like a shit. But I wouldn't go after his job without that extra information.

Last edited:
Why could he possibly feel the need to jerk it out from under him? Just admit the cop is a bully, and you won't look like so much of an ass.

Scumbag!

Funny how one of the creepiest police forces Peel Region Police, will be "investigating" this incident.

Peel Regional Police are investigating after a video posted to social media showing a member of the Ontario Provincial Police force pushing a young boy to the ground at a skate park.

Filmed in Gravenhurst, a two-hour drive north of Toronto, the approximately minute-long video shows two officers interacting with a boy.

Then, one officer, who appears to be holding onto the boy's scooter, can be seen shoving the boy onto the grass.

The boy, who did not appear hurt, then appears to get up. Bystanders can be heard saying, "What are you doing?" and "He's 12 years old."

In a news release Tuesday, the OPP says the incident happened on April 18.
Is Canada systematically racist?

Forum List

Back