Political Cartoon

GYRlYiIXEAAViH1.jpg

Treat someone as one whom you'd like to deal with. That stare down by Obama makes the recipient less likely to negotiate, reach a compromise, or do equitable trade with you. As such, you should be friendly with everyone, especially those you hate or are thinking of destroying some day.

I was I Cambodia 2005. They treated me like a king for simply being a tall, big fat guy, and in respect for the woman I was marrying. One day I was invited to dinner by my wife's Aunt who was married to the Secretary of State of Phnom Penh, the Chief of Police, the CEO of CNN Cambodia division, and other high influential people. My Brother hated going there, knowing several attendings were former Government agents of the Khmer Rouge. He didn't understand why I treated these people like friends. It was because I wanted them to treat me like a friend. If you are not capable of being cordial to all those you hate when it's impossible to kill them all, it is best to treat them as friends so they are more likely to be friendly towards you.

Forum List

Back