Political Cartoon

target-logo-children.png

I will make postcards of this and send them to Target top management, I promise. I think I may make more copies and pass them out at the local Pedophile stores.

Postcard address format for Target Pedophile Leaders
Spend a few minutes and a few dollars and take the fight to the executive offices,
don't just squeal here to each other.

Target execs.jpg
target execs2.jpg

I use 90 pound card stock and buy postcard stamps at the post office to save a few coins.
Two cuts in the card stock and you have four postcards, ready to mail.
They deserve hundreds of these.

Target postcards.jpg

This is the last postcard I sent to Pedophile Target top executives, and Boeing, and Microsoft - pedos all.....

View attachment 789883

Correction: this is the 8 1/2 x 11 sheet to print out for four separate postcards. You can cut and paste it to your Word file and make them or create new memes and images.

This insanity is nationwide, at the highest levels. I sent these to several different corporate headquarters.
Don't take this shit laying down. Stand up to them every way you can, every day. America's future depends on
decent people showing backbone.

Correction: this is the 8 1/2 x 11 sheet to print out for four separate postcards. You can cut and paste it to your Word file and make them or create new memes and images.

This insanity is nationwide, at the highest levels. I sent these to several different corporate headquarters.
Don't take this shit laying down. Stand up to them every way you can, every day. America's future depends on
decent people showing backbone.
I need to get a color printer. I'm active at contacting my political representatives, but I like your idea.

Forum List

Back