Political Cartoon

tumblr_pm604rUQLz1u1w3aqo1_1280.jpg

35 years plus, and still can't tag HRC with an indictment of crime. In state or federal court. OR Anywhere else in the world, I know of.
40 years plus and Bubba NOT convicted in state or federal court of a crime.
Keep chasing it DOPers.

Ephesians 1:11 says God “works all things according to the counsel of his will.”
So the lord wanted spawn to die.

“Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord” (Job 1:21).

‘If the Lord wills, we will live’” — now, that just settles it for me — “‘and do this or that’” (James 4:13, 15). And then James adds, “As it is, you boast in your arrogance” — meaning, he thinks it is arrogant to presume we live one second longer than God wills for us to live. “All such boasting is evil” (James 4:16). The point is, only if God wills, do I live another minute. Therefore, the Lord decides when I die.

I love how the 26 plus versions of the fake bibles, work the uneducated mind.
You don;t need religion to know that late term abortions are morally wrong/
If you think aborting a baby on the day it was to be born is ok, you are one sick fucker.

Let me see here.

Bob Kennedy graduated from law school in June 1951 and practice law.
Was appointed by brother JFK the AG. Approved by Senate VOTE!.

Ivanka Skank was Appointed to DO WHAT? And approved by the Senate on what day was it?

Ephesians 1:11 says God “works all things according to the counsel of his will.”

“Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord” (Job 1:21).

‘If the Lord wills, we will live’” — now, that just settles it for me — “‘and do this or that’” (James 4:13, 15). And then James adds, “As it is, you boast in your arrogance” — meaning, he thinks it is arrogant to presume we live one second longer than God wills for us to live. “All such boasting is evil” (James 4:16). The point is, only if God wills, do I live another minute. Therefore, the Lord decides when I die.

If you think aborting a baby on the day it was to be born is ok, you are one sick fucker.

So you are not a religious moron? Hmm? I read you are.
So you are there to save babies. What have you done to save these babies?
Have you run in and stopped it? Have you offered to buy it weeks before? What?
Tell me what you do to save them? I know its nothang at all.

I would love to open private office to terminate these takers of gobmint dimes. Freeloaders
So I can legally shot Pro-Life morons for trespassing. AS Mentally delusion threats to public safety.

It cost 750 bucks to save 350K- millions of taxpayer funds. My conservative checkbook understands value.

Last edited:

I would love to open private office to terminate these takers of gobmint dimes. Freeloaders
So I can legally shot Pro-Life morons for trespassing. AS Mentally delusion threats to public safety.

It cost 750 bucks to save 350K- millions of taxpayer funds. My conservative checkbook understands value.

Apparently you think aborting a baby on the day it was to be born is ok, which proves you are one sick fucker.
Tell me what you do the save them? My only legal recourse, I vote for politicians that oppose that type of barbarism

The POS did not vote No for below. Why? Why did he HIDE? Is he a coward to vote? For military waste?
Or for the fund spent in nations who burn the US flag?
upload_2019-1-30_18-7-57.png

The military spends billion in the nations that burns the American FLAG
...What a DOPer you be.

So now we know you value human life at 750 bucks

Apparently you think aborting a baby on the day it was to be born is ok, which proves you are one sick fucker.
Tell me what you do the save them? My only legal recourse, I vote for politicians that oppose that type of barbarism

I respect other people choices in this matter.
I don't want to support it. If we were in the
1900's or before. They were used (tossed) to get
wolves distracted so the adults could get away.

Babies die all the time. I think for the female
getting the oven cleaned out easier when done
early.

So now we know you value human life at 750 bucks

It can be done for $250 with a pill. My cost-effective favorite btw.
I think a can soda Coke still works alone, or with Lysol was it?.
That cost 5 bucks or less. As for human life value.
Many babies die in miscarriages. They provided free by
the lords' plans.

Forum List

Back