Politicians: Diversity is what makes us great!

Do our politicians really mean that when they say it...OR, is there another political motive? We hear all the politicians leading the nations shitholes always making said proclamation..don’t we?
What statistics would indicate that we are better because of “diversity”? Is Los Angeles better / great? Is San Francisco better / great?
Let’s not be myopic here, let’s talk with the overall impact in mind.
It seems to me that anytime “diversification” is deployed the only beneficiaries are those creating the diversity.
My brothers company moved hq to Ireland to save taxes but operates here in Michigan. They hired 500 people. That’s pretty good for Michigan. Michigan doesn’t care what nationality those 500 are.

Well, they are Indians and Chinese. White men in Michigan are not qualified to do these jobs. So diversity does make us great

Are you suggesting the corporations are lying? Then maybe you should have thought about that before you voted republican.

So what you are saying is we need diversity because our educational system is failing us? Wouldn't the better solution be to address that problem instead so we wouldn't rely on foreigners to do these jobs?

Do our politicians really mean that when they say it...OR, is there another political motive? We hear all the politicians leading the nations shitholes always making said proclamation..don’t we?
What statistics would indicate that we are better because of “diversity”? Is Los Angeles better / great? Is San Francisco better / great?
It seems to me that anytime “diversification” is deployed the only beneficiaries are those creating the diversity.
My brothers company moved hq to Ireland to save taxes but operates here in Michigan. They hired 500 people. That’s pretty good for Michigan. Michigan doesn’t care what nationality those 500 are.

Well, they are Indians and Chinese. White men in Michigan are not qualified to do these jobs. So diversity does make us great

Are you suggesting the corporations are lying? Then maybe you should have thought about that before you voted republican.

You're confused bud...in the scenario you describe your brothers company may have benefited but Americans in general did not and capable Americans lost jobs to foreigners.
Is that what you were really trying to illustrate for us....that Americans get fucked while corporations may not?
---------------------------------- waah , but there are NO qualified Americans BLoser

What kind of work are you claiming there are no qualified Americans for? But again, Chinese and Indians are good people and have much to contribute. Though we must be careful with the Chinese and not let them into our defense industries. They have a huge spy network and thus have been able to steal much if not most of our defense technology along with other forms of technology....now that I think more about it, perhaps we should limit the number of chinese immigrants.

It is a error to blame all our immigration policies on quote 'foreigners' not all foreigners are equal. We must and absolutely need to distinguish between those who have something to contribute to America and those who do not.

In fact we need to reduce the number of immigrants altogether. We are being overrun.

Last edited:

You're confused bud...in the scenario you describe your brothers company may have benefited but Americans in general did not and capable Americans lost jobs to foreigners.
Is that what you were really trying to illustrate for us....that Americans get fucked while corporations may not?
---------------------------------- waah , but there are NO qualified Americans BLoser

What kind of work are you claiming there are no qualified Americans for? But again, Chinese and Indians are good people and have much to contribue.

It is a error to blame all our immigration policies on quote 'foreigners' not all foreigners are equal. We must and absolutely need to distinguish between those who have something to contribute to America and those who do not.

He intended his post to be sarcastic in nature.

So what you are saying is we need diversity because our educational system is failing us? Wouldn't the better solution be to address that problem instead so we wouldn't rely on foreigners to do these jobs?

Diversity as being practiced creates problems, does not solve anything as in we are allowing to many to come in that have nothing to contribute...except for cheap labor which has already been talked about.

Look at Sweden. Before and after the Islam invasion.

upload_2019-6-1_23-31-53.jpeg

So the Diversity we promote, which, is basically self-destroying anarchy which is Free, is like, everybody looks like they're not part of the plan, which is OK. And almost no one is talking about Woodrow Wilson's Cosmopolitanism, as a concept? Oh look I'm not hearing from the german chancellor that 14 points is 4 more than the 10 commandments, of which I'm an authority, so that'd be interesting for a german chancellor to say in surrender.

America needs people that are motivated, educated and with skills that are needed here. Some of them do have capabilities that are in short supply here. In essence those that have something to contribute should be the ones that are given preferance for immigration...all others need to be curtailed or stopped from immigrating here. We have enough problems already. Our largest minority in fact creates the majority of our problems, such as crime,violence and a parasitical dependence on our welfare system.

So the Diversity we promote, which, is basically self-destroying anarchy which is Free, is like, everybody looks like they're not part of the plan, which is OK. And almost no one is talking about Woodrow Wilson's Cosmopolitanism, as a concept? Oh look I'm not hearing from the german chancellor that 14 points is 4 more than the 10 commandments, of which I'm an authority, so that'd be interesting for a german chancellor to say in surrender.

Quite incoherent, you need to clarify all that.

haha...that's what they keep telling us....I call BULLSHIT!

Not in all cases, yet you are correct in that sometimes they use that as an excuse to bring in folks that have these skills not because no Ameicans have them or could be trained in these skill but simply because the foreign elements will work cheaper. So you are right in regards to that.

What kind of work are you claiming there are no qualified Americans for? But again, Chinese and Indians are good people and have much to contribute. Though we must be careful with the Chinese and not let them into our defense industries. They have a huge spy network and thus have been able to steal much or not most of our defense technology along with other forms of technology....now that I think more about it, perhaps we should limit the number of chinese immigrants.

In fact we need to reduce the number of immigrants altogether. We are being overrun.
-------------------------------------- [chuckle] yeah , fureigners , mostly adults with their already formed foreign ways of thinking and already formed loyalties just need more VETTING as i roll my eyes [chuckle] !!

People

Quite incoherent, you need to clarify all that.
So again, we've only ever been talking about Diversity in ethics ,appearance, well Sometimes Race, a Little bit. No one's talking about the full emergence of you knowing the 27 languages of the world from your Cosmipolitan Environment. Very nice Wikipedia on Cosmopolitanism! Woodrow Wilson was a fan of that word. His Christian ethos and international acclaim totally led the World War 1 Peace movement. Many nations around the world joined this ethical guidelines. Many projects of course, especially ones that might have broken turkey for the greeks, were just ideas.
Cosmopolitanism - Wikipedia

Well I bet there wouldn't be a Presbyterian in Korea except in terms of a southern reconstructionist's attempt at American Globalism, in which Koreans were surely on their lives ,trying to attend. The South Korean Government, claims its Academic authority, and there's plenty such things for people to read and think about, from the Provisional Government, from Sam- il Demonstrations, which word for word, academics read into the Fourteen Points, which should make korea an adjustment for self-detemination of Nations, which south korea makes these translations for us Anyway. Loyal Americans today attend the Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad, the Daughter of the Korean Presbyterian Church, with unrefuted foundations from general Moderator Horace Underwood, with unrefuted concern for native korea as the ambassadors, tried to get Washington involved, and Woodrow Wilson was by no question a Presbyterian Minister and Religious Leader of the Entire World , cited as number ONE, TODAY, by the PCUSA, TODAY, number One, that's not the argument about the Princeton President.

Last edited:
Which comes first culture or race? Obviously the race creates the culture. You cannot have one without the other.

You really do not understand what you are saying. To solve the issue of bad cultures and there certainly are bad cultures you would have to destroy the race. That is what Hitler tried to do with the Jews. He was convinced the Jews had a bad culture.

The best we can do is to keep those people out of America. Not talking about the Jews though.

Race usually reflects the culture. However people of the same culture can live in peace regardless of race.

Our laws are designed to force people of different races to live together which in most cases, means forcing people of different cultures to live together. That's why it's always been a failure.

If we didn't have these laws, and allowed individuals to decide who they wish to live with, or how they wish to protect their community, then eventually, diversity could work. But people have to decide that on their own, not government.

No, you got it backwards. Culture reflects the race. No way can culture exist first. First there has to be a race and then out of that race comes the culture. It is all determined by genetics. Genes are what determines a race. It took millions of years for the various races to emerge as well as their cultures.

You are right however regarding the segregation of different cultures. Unfortunately, our goverments policies are against that. In fact they actively work and have spent billions of dollars trying to make integration work but it never worked and it never will work no matter how many more billions they spend trying to make it work

People do not get it, do not understand it primarily because of the media. The media works overtime trying to help and promote these failed goverment policies and programs. They have no problem lying and deceiving the American people in their misguided efforts to try and prop up failed government programs.

'Culture' along with 'diversity' are both mis used words. One should define what they presume they mean before discussing the outcomes of applying those words to law.

Diversity has been responsible for the fall of empires since the fall of Rome. We won't be any different.

Diversity as being practiced creates problems, does not solve anything as in we are allowing to many to come in that have nothing to contribute...except for cheap labor which has already been talked about.

Yes, well as I said earlier, diversity is where one party is at an advantage at the disadvantage of the other.

The community I live in was (at one time) top of the county. Great schools, one of the safest places to live, extremely low crime rate, businesses fighting to get in. That all changed because of diversity.

During our prime, we had one of the most visited malls in the country, only to be outdone by another newer mall that attracted people from everywhere in the next city. The actor Ted Knight (famous for his role on the Mary Tyler Moore show as Ted Baxter) did the commercials for the mall.

Thanks to diversity, my property value is half of what I paid for it 25 years ago, and I got a real deal back then. Our city just got out of the red, and our once famous mall is only half full. There is not one department store in a 15 mile radius because the lowlifes robbed or shoplifted them right out of business. In the last 40 days, we've had several shootings resulting in two injuries and two fatalities. Watching this video, it's hard to believe it's the same place.

Last edited:

Yes, well as I said earlier, diversity is where one party is at an advantage at the disadvantage of the other.

The community I live in was (at one time) top of the county. Great schools, one of the safest places to live, extremely low crime rate, businesses fighting to get in. That all changed because of diversity.

During our prime, we had one of the most visited malls in the country, only to be outdone by another newer mall that attracted people from everywhere in the next city. The actor Ted Knight (famous for his role on the Mary Tyler Moore show as Ted Baxter) did the commercials for the mall.

Thanks to diversity, my property value is half of what I paid for it 25 years ago, and I got a real deal back then. Our city just got out of the red, and our once famous mall is only half full. There is not one department store in a 15 mile radius because the lowlifes robbed or shoplifted them right out of business. In the last 40 days, we've had several shootings resulting in two injuries and two fatalities. Watching this video, it's hard to believe it's the same place.

This is a example of what America is now confronted with and too many especially liberals refuse to admit...a huge minority of which the younger males committ violent crimes out of all proportion to their percentage of the population.

The media bears most if not all of the responsibility of the ignorance of so many in regards to this minority...the media constantly portrays them in the best possible light and constantly promotes the myth of black victimhood.

Forum List

Back