Politicians: Diversity is what makes us great!

The nation was at it's best, it's strongest, and most united when our "diversity" consisted of the people of various European nations.
In other words, we were a monoculture.

Diversity never works, people end up divided, and it weakens the nation.

And yet here the United States is the strongest country in the history of the world.

And diversity didn't have a thing to do with it.

i was being sarcastic about vetting . No way to 'vet' and the vetters are just 'gov' employees that most likely can't be trusted and are simply working for money and benefits . The only way to be sure is to STOP all importation / immigration of third worlders . Same for first worlders . Bring in some 'englisher' and he may want to take Guns and limit speech . After all , the 'englisher' grew up fearing GUNS and having NO free speech GHornet .
are just 'gov' employees that most likely can't be trusted and are simply working for money and benefits
so what are the private people working for?....and can they be trusted?...
--------------------------------- i have a few examples . See CBP that were smuggling in illegal aliens over the Border a few months ago . See the 'somali' cop government worker that shot an 'aussie' women dead in Minnesota . See 'mrobama' and 'hilary' , both dishonest government workers and the Groper 'joe biden' . See the 'bush and reagan' that messed up this nation forever more with their Amnesty in 1986 . See the government worker that just shot 11 or 12 dead a few days ago at his workplace . Generally speaking though , mailmen are fine when they aren't going through the mail looking for checks that they can cash or throwing mail away that they are too lazy to deliver Harry .
so what now?....am i supposed to give you examples of non-government workers fucking people up at work?...
mailmen are fine when they aren't going through the mail looking for checks that they can cash
those ones are rare and usually get caught pretty soon after they begin...
throwing mail away that they are too lazy to deliver
most of those people are temporary workers....now im not saying that there are no lazy useless carriers out there,because there are.i worked with a few,but most regulars can get a route done and deliver everything,especially those with their own routes....

I would be happy just to get a literate one. I put the address on my houses, put the names of the people on the mailbox, and the idiots still can't figure out how to match the address on the letters to the address and names on the boxes.

The nation was at it's best, it's strongest, and most united when our "diversity" consisted of the people of various European nations.

And yet here the United States is the strongest country in the history of the world.

Yes...in spite of diversity

The 'Diversity' Movement: Defeating Itself, Destroying Society

Now I will tell you a great truth though no one else will.....even though they understand very well what I am about to say:

The time for democracy in America is over....it is dying a slow death but it is dying.

Why? Simply because we have become too diverse...no unity, no working together to solve America's problems....because what one group considers a problem another group does not ...because we have diverse opinions about what is right and what is wrong because of our diversity.

A divided house cannot stand....who said dat? Irregardless....it is the absolute truth.

White folks are waking up....beginning to understand that we must run this nation or it is finished ...kaput...gone!

Thus it is imperative that President Trump declare martial law and put this house in order....folks are tired of the stalemate in Washington, tired of traitors not only attempting to bring down The Trump Administration....but also of watching these treasonous folks attempt to utterly destroy America.....not because they are evil(though they may be)but because they know not what they do!!!

Last edited:

Yes...in spite of diversity.

How about in spite of oxygen? We've always had that as well. In spite of guns? In spite of medical innovations? In spite of beer? In spite of flavors of ice cream?

How about guns? How about beer?

How about in spite of oxygen? We've always had that as well. In spite of guns? In spite of medical innovations? In spite of beer? In spite of flavors of ice cream?

Loookeee here boyo....how bout you hit da road till you can come up with a cogent argument.

BTW...do not let the screen door hit ya --where the Good Lord split ya.
hehheh

Your basic premise is wrong....we have not always had diversity. Promoting and implementing diversity is of recent origin boyo.

i was being sarcastic about vetting . No way to 'vet' and the vetters are just 'gov' employees that most likely can't be trusted and are simply working for money and benefits . The only way to be sure is to STOP all importation / immigration of third worlders . Same for first worlders . Bring in some 'englisher' and he may want to take Guns and limit speech . After all , the 'englisher' grew up fearing GUNS and having NO free speech GHornet .
are just 'gov' employees that most likely can't be trusted and are simply working for money and benefits
--------------------------------- i have a few examples . See CBP that were smuggling in illegal aliens over the Border a few months ago . See the 'somali' cop government worker that shot an 'aussie' women dead in Minnesota . See 'mrobama' and 'hilary' , both dishonest government workers and the Groper 'joe biden' . See the 'bush and reagan' that messed up this nation forever more with their Amnesty in 1986 . See the government worker that just shot 11 or 12 dead a few days ago at his workplace . Generally speaking though , mailmen are fine when they aren't going through the mail looking for checks that they can cash or throwing mail away that they are too lazy to deliver Harry .
so what now?....am i supposed to give you examples of non-government workers fucking people up at work?...
mailmen are fine when they aren't going through the mail looking for checks that they can cash
most of those people are temporary workers....now im not saying that there are no lazy useless carriers out there,because there are.i worked with a few,but most regulars can get a route done and deliver everything,especially those with their own routes....

I would be happy just to get a literate one. I put the address on my houses, put the names of the people on the mailbox, and the idiots still can't figure out how to match the address on the letters to the address and names on the boxes.

I know exactly what you mean...so many examples of it. Remember when we first started getting that message on the phone when we tried to call some business...press 1 for spanish, press2 for french, press 3 for Chinese press 4 and get lost if you are an American. hehheh

Surely, I jest but not that much. I called a cab the other day and the guy could not speak a word of english.

Can anyone be a real American if they are not of European origin?

I think not...something very unique about Anglo-Saxons that have enabled them to accomplish so much despite being almost hogtied with a parasitic minority.

The Ten Eternal Truths of White Nationalism

By: Curt Dietrich

1. A White Nationalist places their race above all and makes any and all sacrifices necessary to further the cause of White Nationalism and the advancement of our people.

2. A White Nationalist does all they can to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

3. A White Nationalist takes pride in the history, cultures, values, morals, and accomplishments of their people and live by those standards set by our ancestors.

4. A White Nationalist strives to exemplify class, strong character, and a standard of excellence at all times so that they never let their people down.

5. A White Nationalist cultivates camaraderie and fosters unity amongst our people for we will triumph together as one or we shall perish alone.

6. A White Nationalist thinks before they act so that they do not bring shame, harm, or disgrace to their self or our people.

7. A White Nationalist strengthens their body through healthy living, sharpens and hones their mind through the pursuit of knowledge, and fortifies their spirit with steadfast determination in order to become the personification and vehicle of White Nationalism and victory.

8.A White Nationalist lies not to their comrades and people; for they are our family and honesty is our virtue.

9. A White Nationalist adds special significance to the concept of honor and will not accept any transgression against their cause, people, or their person.

10. A White Nationalist never surrenders, never retreats, and would rather die than accept any defeat.

I know exactly what you mean...so many examples of it. Remember when we first started getting that message on the phone when we tried to call some business...press 1 for spanish, press2 for french, press 3 for Chinese press 4 and get lost if you are an American. hehheh

Surely, I jest but not that much. I called a cab the other day and the guy could not speak a word of english.

It's much worse in my line of work. We have people out there piloting 75,000 lbs vehicles and they can't read or speak a word of English. They are terrible drivers to boot.

For larger companies, you usually have to check in at the shipping window when you arrive. You get behind some turban head and he can't figure out what the clerk is trying to tell him. So she starts making signs with her hands. The line is forming behind him and we're all standing there until this guy figures out what she wants him to do.

Then you finally get back outside and you're stuck waiting for this clown to figure out how to back into a dock door. He's going back and forth, and back and forth. It takes forever.

I know how rigorous the test is for getting certified to drive a tractor-trailer in our country. In our company, we advance our straight truck drivers. One of our guys trains him, and after a few months, he takes his test to get a Class A license. How these foreigners get here, have a license to drive a tractor-trailer, and not even know the basics is beyond me. When you take the test in the US, you better know damn well how to drive that thing.

What do guns and beer have to do with it?

What do guns and beer have to do with it?

Nothing....the stupid one is just trying to come up with something since he has no valid argument.

And.......................another example of how stupid we have become.....a lot of jobs now require a background check...yet if some foreigner is applying for the job...they just bypass that requirement for him since there is no way they can check his background.

Sounds like discrimination to me....am I wrong?

Do our politicians really mean that when they say it...OR, is there another political motive? We hear all the politicians leading the nations shitholes always making said proclamation..don’t we?
What statistics would indicate that we are better because of “diversity”? Is Los Angeles better / great? Is San Francisco better / great?
Let’s not be myopic here, let’s talk with the overall impact in mind.
It seems to me that anytime “diversification” is deployed the only beneficiaries are those creating the diversity.
My brothers company moved hq to Ireland to save taxes but operates here in Michigan. They hired 500 people. That’s pretty good for Michigan. Michigan doesn’t care what nationality those 500 are.

Well, they are Indians and Chinese. White men in Michigan are not qualified to do these jobs. So diversity does make us great

Are you suggesting the corporations are lying? Then maybe you should have thought about that before you voted republican.

Chinese and Indians are good and itelligent people and they can and do contribute. Their children assimilate quite well and usually are very successful

You really do not understand our immigration problem. The .problem being we have allowed millions of people to come in who in no way measure up to the Chinese or the Indians. These people that are a problem have nothing to contribute but cheap labor if that. Many of them just come here to milk the cash cow and get on welfare as quickly as possible and take advantage of our policies of helping immigrants more than we help our own people.

And if whites want those jobs they should go to school for those kind of engineering/computer work.

But conservatives say these companies hire immigrants when they could have found white Americans. They could but whites cost more.

Also, back to your point. Soon your party will be telling us we can’t find workers to do the jobs low wage immigrants do. You’ll start calling American workers lazy but the truth is you got to pay them $30 hr and republicans hate that because the corporations they serve love the cheap labor. Easy to say you’re against theirs and then ONLY go after illegal immigrants because then you will look tough but never actually solve this. Go after illegal employers.

You republicans will never go along with the solution to this. Stop it

Do our politicians really mean that when they say it...OR, is there another political motive? We hear all the politicians leading the nations shitholes always making said proclamation..don’t we?
What statistics would indicate that we are better because of “diversity”? Is Los Angeles better / great? Is San Francisco better / great?
It seems to me that anytime “diversification” is deployed the only beneficiaries are those creating the diversity.
My brothers company moved hq to Ireland to save taxes but operates here in Michigan. They hired 500 people. That’s pretty good for Michigan. Michigan doesn’t care what nationality those 500 are.

Well, they are Indians and Chinese. White men in Michigan are not qualified to do these jobs. So diversity does make us great

Are you suggesting the corporations are lying? Then maybe you should have thought about that before you voted republican.

Chinese and Indians are good and itelligent people and they can and do contribute. Their children assimilate quite well and usually are very successful

You really do not understand our immigration problem. The .problem being we have allowed millions of people to come in who in no way measure up to the Chinese or the Indians. These people that are a problem have nothing to contribute but cheap labor if that. Many of them just come here to milk the cash cow and get on welfare as quickly as possible and take advantage of our policies of helping immigrants more than we help our own people.

And if whites want those jobs they should go to school for those kind of engineering/computer work.

But conservatives say these companies hire immigrants when they could have found white Americans. They could but whites cost more.

Also, back to your point. Soon your party will be telling us we can’t find workers to do the jobs low wage immigrants do. You’ll start calling American workers lazy but the truth is you got to pay them $30 hr and republicans hate that because the corporations they serve love the cheap labor. Easy to say you’re against theirs and then ONLY go after illegal immigrants because then you will look tough but never actually solve this. Go after illegal employers.

and you think the democrats would? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You're confused bud...in the scenario you describe your brothers company may have benefited but Americans in general did not and capable Americans lost jobs to foreigners.
Is that what you were really trying to illustrate for us....that Americans get fucked while corporations may not?

How dare you question your corporate masters. Are you suggesting corporations are the problem?

I would also point out we have an illegal employer problem in America. Do you want illegals to go home so wages go up? Have ice start raiding corporations who knowingly hire illegals like we did until bush stopped. Check the records work raids stopped when bush got in. And McCain swore they were here doing jobs Americans wouldn’t do.

Unions warned us

and you think the democrats would? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I think democrats gave us unions, worker rights, labor laws, minimum wage, unemployment benefits.

Most likely you’re comfortably ignorant because of us liberals.

You’re welcome

So what you are saying is we need diversity because our educational system is failing us? Wouldn't the better solution be to address that problem instead so we wouldn't rely on foreigners to do these jobs?
Seems pretty simple to me ray. What are the job requirements when you look up these jobs on the internet. Go to school for that.

Why would you blame the educational system and not the idiots going to college for finance or communications or a history degree.

You want to blame everyone but yourselves. Ignorant white bastards.

My views on diversity may be biased, as I am a product of a foreign culture and upbringing. I say biased because having first hand experience has given me some undeniable insight into the common struggles undergone by any and all indigenous and migrating people. The struggles I am referring to include both the difficulty that brought about the initial drive for change as well as the after effects of the adaptation process. In my case the drive towards change came about as the sum of experiences that my family underwent while living in the former Soviet Union. It was precisely this sum of experiences that inspired, and encouraged my family to risk everything for a chance at a better life.

The opportunities created by the influx of diverse cultures are the various specialties and skills that people from other parts of the world bring to our society. America has been benefiting from its diverse make up since its inception. The greatest benefit of a diverse population is the enlightenment that can be derived from it by the populace as a whole. The benefits of vast diversity are no longer specific to one nation as it may have predominately existed in past history. Contemporary times have allowed us to see the effects of diversity on a global scale. It is no longer unusual to see nations once characterized by only a few major ethnic, racial and religious groups, evolving into a plethora of such groups or a microcosm of the world in its entirety. Much of these fairly recent changes can be attributed to technological advancements that have contributed to enhancements in educational opportunities and radical systematic overhauls throughout the world.

The greatest challenges brought on by greater diversity lay in how we adapt to such change. In many cases the additions of new populations have brought out the worst in people as well. It is just as much a part of human nature to embrace and include, as it is to expel and isolate. Adaptation (or lack there of) to diversity is nothing new. We can see countless examples of such shifts throughout history. Time and time again we see how important of a role economic stability plays in a nation’s ability to deal with increasing diversity. Diversity can very easily become viewed as a threat to society if it is accompanied by a lull in economic expansion. A diverse society can either use its differences to unite into a stronger whole or to fragment into a division of many, a nation of none.

diversity-anyone-who-accuses-gop-leadership-of-mindless-conformity-has-32191976.png
I don't care who you are or what race you are. Fact is that what works. I judge the person by his actions, and honesty. I am non White and like the respect I have earned not the false respect the Progressives and Liberal teach. I respect those who have earned my respect and nothing else. Much shorter than the post but that is how I am.

Loookeee here boyo....how bout you hit da road till you can come up with a cogent argument.

There's one right there ^^^^^^^^.

Forum List

Back