Politicians: Diversity is what makes us great!

i was being sarcastic about vetting . No way to 'vet' and the vetters are just 'gov' employees that most likely can't be trusted and are simply working for money and benefits . The only way to be sure is to STOP all importation / immigration of third worlders . Same for first worlders . Bring in some 'englisher' and he may want to take Guns and limit speech . After all , the 'englisher' grew up fearing GUNS and having NO free speech GHornet .
are just 'gov' employees that most likely can't be trusted and are simply working for money and benefits
so what are the private people working for?....and can they be trusted?...
--------------------------------- i have a few examples . See CBP that were smuggling in illegal aliens over the Border a few months ago . See the 'somali' cop government worker that shot an 'aussie' women dead in Minnesota . See 'mrobama' and 'hilary' , both dishonest government workers and the Groper 'joe biden' . See the 'bush and reagan' that messed up this nation forever more with their Amnesty in 1986 . See the government worker that just shot 11 or 12 dead a few days ago at his workplace . Generally speaking though , mailmen are fine when they aren't going through the mail looking for checks that they can cash or throwing mail away that they are too lazy to deliver Harry .
so what now?....am i supposed to give you examples of non-government workers fucking people up at work?...
mailmen are fine when they aren't going through the mail looking for checks that they can cash
those ones are rare and usually get caught pretty soon after they begin...
throwing mail away that they are too lazy to deliver
most of those people are temporary workers....now im not saying that there are no lazy useless carriers out there,because there are.i worked with a few,but most regulars can get a route done and deliver everything,especially those with their own routes....

I would be happy just to get a literate one. I put the address on my houses, put the names of the people on the mailbox, and the idiots still can't figure out how to match the address on the letters to the address and names on the boxes.
i think we talked about this before ray....

Perhaps. But the point still stands. I can understand not every employee is a good employee, but when you call the office and complain, they seem to stick up for their carriers instead of who is complaining. That's what pisses me off the most.

Do our politicians really mean that when they say it...OR, is there another political motive? We hear all the politicians leading the nations shitholes always making said proclamation..don’t we?
What statistics would indicate that we are better because of “diversity”? Is Los Angeles better / great? Is San Francisco better / great?
Let’s not be myopic here, let’s talk with the overall impact in mind.
It seems to me that anytime “diversification” is deployed the only beneficiaries are those creating the diversity.
My brothers company moved hq to Ireland to save taxes but operates here in Michigan. They hired 500 people. That’s pretty good for Michigan. Michigan doesn’t care what nationality those 500 are.

Well, they are Indians and Chinese. White men in Michigan are not qualified to do these jobs. So diversity does make us great

Are you suggesting the corporations are lying? Then maybe you should have thought about that before you voted republican.

You're confused bud...in the scenario you describe your brothers company may have benefited but Americans in general did not and capable Americans lost jobs to foreigners.
Is that what you were really trying to illustrate for us....that Americans get fucked while corporations may not?

How dare you question your corporate masters. Are you suggesting corporations are the problem?

I would also point out we have an illegal employer problem in America. Do you want illegals to go home so wages go up? Have ice start raiding corporations who knowingly hire illegals like we did until bush stopped. Check the records work raids stopped when bush got in. And McCain swore they were here doing jobs Americans wouldn’t do.

Unions warned us

Actually that's happened several times during the Trump administration; two of them here in Ohio.

Yes, place the onus on employers, but keep our sanctuary cities, keep allowing them to have drivers licenses, keep giving them free medical care and education, but let's discourage them with employment.

If you are serious about this you’ll go after illegal employers. Employers will not knowingly jeopardize their businesses if they are truly worried they’ll get shut down or imprisoned. Illegals will go home not to sanctuary cities.

And the feds can raid companies inside sanctuary cities. In fact start with companies in or near sanctuary cities.

--------------------------------- i have a few examples . See CBP that were smuggling in illegal aliens over the Border a few months ago . See the 'somali' cop government worker that shot an 'aussie' women dead in Minnesota . See 'mrobama' and 'hilary' , both dishonest government workers and the Groper 'joe biden' . See the 'bush and reagan' that messed up this nation forever more with their Amnesty in 1986 . See the government worker that just shot 11 or 12 dead a few days ago at his workplace . Generally speaking though , mailmen are fine when they aren't going through the mail looking for checks that they can cash or throwing mail away that they are too lazy to deliver Harry .
so what now?....am i supposed to give you examples of non-government workers fucking people up at work?...
mailmen are fine when they aren't going through the mail looking for checks that they can cash
most of those people are temporary workers....now im not saying that there are no lazy useless carriers out there,because there are.i worked with a few,but most regulars can get a route done and deliver everything,especially those with their own routes....

I would be happy just to get a literate one. I put the address on my houses, put the names of the people on the mailbox, and the idiots still can't figure out how to match the address on the letters to the address and names on the boxes.

I know exactly what you mean...so many examples of it. Remember when we first started getting that message on the phone when we tried to call some business...press 1 for spanish, press2 for french, press 3 for Chinese press 4 and get lost if you are an American. hehheh

Oh, the trauma of pressing a number on the phone again! One of the great tragedies to befall those weak of finger as private companies have tailored their marketing to an ever wider customer base.

It started by pressing 1 on your phone. From there it advanced to bilingual signs, then bilingual ballots, bilingual literature.

As a child of the 60's, I was born into a very ethnic neighborhood. Yes, many people there off the boat, so signs were written in Polish, mass was conducted in Polish, most of the vendors spoke Polish. But outside our community, it was all English.

Europeans came here with the expectation of changing for our country. Hispanics it's the other way around. They are coming here to change our country.

How many Latino immigrants have told you that?

I know exactly what you mean...so many examples of it. Remember when we first started getting that message on the phone when we tried to call some business...press 1 for spanish, press2 for french, press 3 for Chinese press 4 and get lost if you are an American. hehheh

Oh, the trauma of pressing a number on the phone again! One of the great tragedies to befall those weak of finger as private companies have tailored their marketing to an ever wider customer base.

It started by pressing 1 on your phone. From there it advanced to bilingual signs, then bilingual ballots, bilingual literature. ......

Oh, you poor, fragile little thing! How do you manage to get through the day? Everything is so frightening, and oh, the number pressing!!!!!!

And oh, people can't build up their own countries so they run like hell to the country that's already successful so they don't have to do the work. They are so lazy, not only do they not want to change their plight at home, but so lazy they won't even conform to the new country they're moving to. And if we object to them changing our country? "Poor baby" in your eyes. Because it's never the minorities fault with you people. It's always the whites that are wrong.

are just 'gov' employees that most likely can't be trusted and are simply working for money and benefits
so what are the private people working for?....and can they be trusted?...
------------------------------------ in many cases , NO they can't be trusted but its private business and not government serving ALL Americans like mailmen , CBP and other 'gov' workers Harry .
maybe i should ask....what cant you trust them to do?...

Road work for one. As a truck driver I can't tell you how aggravating road workers are. First off they create truck lanes restrictions. They put trucks in the most dangerous lane to drive in. It's usually against the cement barriers and the lane cars are traveling in. It's usually the most narrow lane as well. Then as you are approaching a construction area, they have a sign that the right lane is closed ahead, so you bust your ass trying to get a break from somebody to let you over into the next lane. Then you find out the MF lane wasn't closed after all, just some stupid MF road worker who didn't think of taking the sign down after they reopened the lane. Now I have to fight to get back into that right lane because my exit is coming up.

They do the same thing with speed limit signs. The speed limit goes down from 70 mph to 50 because of road work. Okay, so you're driving 50, driving 50, diving 50, and then you find out there was no construction after all. Once again, some SMF who works on the road didn't take the signs down when they finished working in the area, or they decided to work at another time. Meanwhile you now have all this congestion on the highway because the morons were too lazy to take down the signs.

I always wondered if they give you an IQ test to work on the roads in my state; not to see if you're smart enough, but to make sure your IQ is under 45 to qualify.

That's what you can't trust them to do.
lots of road work is contracted out....

And the government can't even do that right.
so the workers your bitching about may not be govt workers...

It started by pressing 1 on your phone. From there it advanced to bilingual signs, then bilingual ballots, bilingual literature.

As a child of the 60's, I was born into a very ethnic neighborhood. Yes, many people there off the boat, so signs were written in Polish, mass was conducted in Polish, most of the vendors spoke Polish. But outside our community, it was all English.

Europeans came here with the expectation of changing for our country. Hispanics it's the other way around. They are coming here to change our country.

Nobody has to tell me something that's happening right in front of me.

------------------------------------ in many cases , NO they can't be trusted but its private business and not government serving ALL Americans like mailmen , CBP and other 'gov' workers Harry .

Road work for one. As a truck driver I can't tell you how aggravating road workers are. First off they create truck lanes restrictions. They put trucks in the most dangerous lane to drive in. It's usually against the cement barriers and the lane cars are traveling in. It's usually the most narrow lane as well. Then as you are approaching a construction area, they have a sign that the right lane is closed ahead, so you bust your ass trying to get a break from somebody to let you over into the next lane. Then you find out the MF lane wasn't closed after all, just some stupid MF road worker who didn't think of taking the sign down after they reopened the lane. Now I have to fight to get back into that right lane because my exit is coming up.

They do the same thing with speed limit signs. The speed limit goes down from 70 mph to 50 because of road work. Okay, so you're driving 50, driving 50, diving 50, and then you find out there was no construction after all. Once again, some SMF who works on the road didn't take the signs down when they finished working in the area, or they decided to work at another time. Meanwhile you now have all this congestion on the highway because the morons were too lazy to take down the signs.

I always wondered if they give you an IQ test to work on the roads in my state; not to see if you're smart enough, but to make sure your IQ is under 45 to qualify.

I'm sure most are. After all, private contractors don't have State of Ohio vehicles and construction equipment.

As a child of the 60's, I was born into a very ethnic neighborhood. Yes, many people there off the boat, so signs were written in Polish, mass was conducted in Polish, most of the vendors spoke Polish. ......

Just like today. Your memory is a little off, because in the 60s mass was most likely conducted in Latin.

Immigrants today are more aware than anyone of the importance of acquiring English and assimilating to American culture socially, linguistically, and economically. Hundreds and hundreds of parents have come in for conferences over the years and not one has ever said any different. Most express those sentiments much more forcefully.

It's hard to find a harder worker than an immigrant, and it's harder to find a greater patriot than a new citizen.

Nobody has to tell me something that's happening right in front of me.

In other words, no one has EVER told you that and you are just speaking out of irrational fear.

I'm sure most are. After all, private contractors don't have State of Ohio vehicles and construction equipment.
then it depends on your state....right now were i live its private contractors doing the road work....

It started by pressing 1 on your phone. From there it advanced to bilingual signs, then bilingual ballots, bilingual literature. ......

Oh, you poor, fragile little thing! How do you manage to get through the day? Everything is so frightening, and oh, the number pressing!!!!!!

And oh, people can't build up their own countries so they run like hell to the country that's already successful so they don't have to do the work. .......

You're talking about the Irish of the 1800s? The Eastern Europeans, Italians and Jews of 1880-1920? The Chinese in the 1850s? The various Europeans following WWI and WWII? Right?

And oh, people can't build up their own countries so they run like hell to the country that's already successful so they don't have to do the work. .......

You're talking about the Irish of the 1800s? The Eastern Europeans, Italians and Jews of 1880-1920? The Chinese in the 1850s? The various Europeans following WWI and WWII? Right?

Not who I am talking about.

Can anyone be a real American if they are not of European origin?

I think not...something very unique about Anglo-Saxons that have enabled them to accomplish so much despite being almost hogtied with a parasitic minority.

The Ten Eternal Truths of White Nationalism

By: Curt Dietrich

1. A White Nationalist places their race above all and makes any and all sacrifices necessary to further the cause of White Nationalism and the advancement of our people.

2. A White Nationalist does all they can to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

3. A White Nationalist takes pride in the history, cultures, values, morals, and accomplishments of their people and live by those standards set by our ancestors.

4. A White Nationalist strives to exemplify class, strong character, and a standard of excellence at all times so that they never let their people down.

5. A White Nationalist cultivates camaraderie and fosters unity amongst our people for we will triumph together as one or we shall perish alone.

6. A White Nationalist thinks before they act so that they do not bring shame, harm, or disgrace to their self or our people.

7. A White Nationalist strengthens their body through healthy living, sharpens and hones their mind through the pursuit of knowledge, and fortifies their spirit with steadfast determination in order to become the personification and vehicle of White Nationalism and victory.

8.A White Nationalist lies not to their comrades and people; for they are our family and honesty is our virtue.

9. A White Nationalist adds special significance to the concept of honor and will not accept any transgression against their cause, people, or their person.

10. A White Nationalist never surrenders, never retreats, and would rather die than accept any defeat.

Which White Nationalist neighborhood have they burned to the ground.

Pigs in a blanket

What do we want, dead cops

New Black Panthers

Maxine Waters

I think democrats gave us unions, worker rights, labor laws, minimum wage, unemployment benefits.

Most likely you’re comfortably ignorant because of us liberals.

You’re welcome

Yeah, all of that was somewhat important a century ago, but what have you done since then?

... so lazy they won't even conform to the new country they're moving to. .......

That's a lie. Those are words spoken by the ignorant and fearful at regular intervals throughout US history. They were no doubt spoken about the ancestors of most of the ignorant cowards repeating them again today.

Not who I am talking about.

Yeah, it is. Learn some history.

Diversity-greatness is a freaking cliche. Look up the definition, sometimes diversity isn't healthy or even legal. The thing that makes us great is freedom and a system of government based on Constitutional law.

... so lazy they won't even conform to the new country they're moving to. .......

That's a lie. Those are words spoken by the ignorant and fearful at regular intervals throughout US history. They were no doubt spoken about the ancestors of most of the ignorant cowards repeating them again today.

Bull. Did you ever have to press 1 to speak German? How about Polish? How about Italian? How about Swedish? How many bilingual signs in America are written in French?

I think democrats gave us unions, worker rights, labor laws, minimum wage, unemployment benefits.

Most likely you’re comfortably ignorant because of us liberals.

You’re welcome

Yeah, all of that was somewhat important a century ago, but what have you done since then?
Nothing. Since Reagan the rich have been winning and the American middle class has disappeared.

Ford, gm and Chrysler workers ruled flint Detroit and Saginaw. The world had never seen such a successful middle class. Republicans waged war on unions. Sent their jobs overseas.

Forum List

Back