Politicians: Diversity is what makes us great!

I know exactly what you mean...so many examples of it. Remember when we first started getting that message on the phone when we tried to call some business...press 1 for spanish, press2 for french, press 3 for Chinese press 4 and get lost if you are an American. hehheh

Oh, the trauma of pressing a number on the phone again! One of the great tragedies to befall those weak of finger as private companies have tailored their marketing to an ever wider customer base.

It started by pressing 1 on your phone. From there it advanced to bilingual signs, then bilingual ballots, bilingual literature. ......

Oh, you poor, fragile little thing! How do you manage to get through the day? Everything is so frightening, and oh, the number pressing!!!!!!

And oh, people can't build up their own countries so they run like hell to the country that's already successful so they don't have to do the work. .......

You're talking about the Irish of the 1800s? The Eastern Europeans, Italians and Jews of 1880-1920? The Chinese in the 1850s? The various Europeans following WWI and WWII? Right?

And they eventually did build up their countries. South and Central America are the same as they were 100 years ago; still shit holes. And they're not lifting a finger to change that.

Europe is great today, but like the US, is being destroyed by immigrants thanks to the liberals over there. The only country that's maintaining their greatness is Poland, and that's because they stopped all immigration to their country.

I think democrats gave us unions, worker rights, labor laws, minimum wage, unemployment benefits.

Most likely you’re comfortably ignorant because of us liberals.

You’re welcome

Yeah, all of that was somewhat important a century ago, but what have you done since then?
Nothing. Since Reagan the rich have been winning and the American middle class has disappeared.

Ford, gm and Chrysler workers ruled flint Detroit and Saginaw. The world had never seen such a successful middle class. Republicans waged war on unions. Sent their jobs overseas.

Quit with the fake talking points. Republicans can't send jobs anywhere. Only industry can move their jobs overseas, and yes, thanks to unions, government regulation and taxes.

.... South and Central America are the same as they were 100 years ago; still shit holes. And they're not lifting a finger to change that. .......

Exactly what was said about your ancestors by the Know-Nothings your brainless ilk is emulating today.

... so lazy they won't even conform to the new country they're moving to. .......

That's a lie. Those are words spoken by the ignorant and fearful at regular intervals throughout US history. They were no doubt spoken about the ancestors of most of the ignorant cowards repeating them again today.

Bull. Did you ever have to press 1 to speak German? How about Polish? How about Italian? How about Swedish? ......

Check your calendar on when large waves of immigrants came from those countries, genius.

... so lazy they won't even conform to the new country they're moving to. .......

That's a lie. Those are words spoken by the ignorant and fearful at regular intervals throughout US history. They were no doubt spoken about the ancestors of most of the ignorant cowards repeating them again today.

Like all teachers and people with an ass owned by government you’re putting up quite the fight for wetbacks...however, you’ve yet to tell us how Americans benefit from the precense of said wetbacks....Think you’ll give it a go anytime soon?

I think democrats gave us unions, worker rights, labor laws, minimum wage, unemployment benefits.

You’re welcome

Yeah, all of that was somewhat important a century ago, but what have you done since then?
Nothing. Since Reagan the rich have been winning and the American middle class has disappeared.

Ford, gm and Chrysler workers ruled flint Detroit and Saginaw. The world had never seen such a successful middle class. Republicans waged war on unions. Sent their jobs overseas.

Quit with the fake talking points. Republicans can't send jobs anywhere. Only industry can move their jobs overseas, and yes, thanks to unions, government regulation and taxes.
Yes republicans passed laws and deregulated industry so jobs could go overseas. You all deserve it. I can’t wait for Mexican truck drivers.

Yes industry can go with Mexican truckers because it’s cheaper. Same reason they move hq to Ireland

Ray said diversity didn’t have anything to do with making us great. I have to disagree with that. That’s what this is about. Do any of you u agree with that?

Speaking strictly statistics, diversity has been harmful. Morally, that's a different matter.
Yea but what made us great was the combination of English, French,Germans, Irish, Greeks, Asians, Jews, Indians, Arabs.

For example it wasn’t an American who invented the atomic bomb. If it wasn’t for diversity you’d be speaking German.

Like all teachers and people with an ass owned by government you’re putting up quite the fight for wetbacks...however, you’ve yet to tell us how Americans benefit from the precense of said wetbacks....Think you’ll give it a go anytime soon?
Yea. Sell us on why we should import more cheap labor that floods the market and supresses wages.

He’s a government worker who doesn’t know about these things. He has a union who does his negotiating for him. Probably makes $70k and will collect a pension. He can afford to be ignorant

You’re welcome

Yes republicans passed laws and deregulated industry so jobs could go overseas. You all deserve it. I can’t wait for Mexican truck drivers.

Yes industry can go with Mexican truckers because it’s cheaper. Same reason they move hq to Ireland

There was never any regulation that forced American companies to stay here. American companies have been leaving since the 70's and Republicans haven't led the House until the 90"s in modern era. The 70's was the heart of union employment in this country.

Ray said diversity didn’t have anything to do with making us great. I have to disagree with that. That’s what this is about. Do any of you u agree with that?

Speaking strictly statistics, diversity has been harmful. Morally, that's a different matter.
Yea but what made us great was the combination of English, French,Germans, Irish, Greeks, Asians, Jews, Indians, Arabs.

For example it wasn’t an American who invented the atomic bomb. If it wasn’t for diversity you’d be speaking German.

Scratch out the arabs and I would agree with you....yet all that was long before what we now call diversity came about...I have no problem with Europeans in fact I have claimed we should go back to the immigration policy we had before 1965 that favored european immigrants but then LBJ and the usual suspects rammed through congress by essentially lying about it...their new radical immigration bill of 1965 which for the first time favored folks from 3rd world nations....and relegated european immigrants to the back of the bus.

Last edited:

You’re welcome

A. You mean high paying jobs where workers are paid what they are worth

B. What regulations drove companies overseas? Your list is the bs talking points.

C. If corporations paid taxes befor3 and our debt is what it is now, what’s going to happen to our taxes and the debt now that corporations pay no taxes?

You’re welcome

There was never any regulation that forced American companies to stay here. American companies have been leaving since the 70's and Republicans haven't led the House until the 90"s in modern era. The 70's was the heart of union employment in this country.

Many seem to hve forgotten about b clinton and nafta???

Bull. Did you ever have to press 1 to speak German? How about Polish? How about Italian? How about Swedish? ......

Check your calendar on when large waves of immigrants came from those countries, genius.

Do you really want to go there? Then how about bilingual signs and ballots........genius?

Nonsense...but I have no problem with Jews except for liberal american jews.

Yes Einstein made the Atomic Bomb possible...but the rosenbergs betrayed us and gave it to the russians...and then b. clinton allowed the chinese into los alamos and they stole our modern nuclear secrets...and now they have nukes aimed at L.A. thanx to bill clinton

Scratch out the arabs and I would agree with you....yet all that was long before what we now call diversity came about...I have no problem with Europeans in fact I have claimed we should go back to the immigration policy we had before 1965 when LBJ and the usual suspects rammed through congress by essentially lying about it...their new radical immigration bill of 1965 which for the first time favored folks from 3rd world nations....and relegated european immigrants to the back of the bus.
I wouldn’t import any more Muslims either. They’re about 1% of our population. I’m comfortable with 1-2% and they are breeders so cut the flow off. In 100 years their kids will assimilate. Import too many they’ll turn America into west Beirut and vote for sharia law. Lol

Europeans don’t want to come here. Even though greeks are struggling they don’t want to come here like our parents did.

They say we live to work. In Greece they work to live.

You’re welcome

B. What regulations drove companies overseas? Your list is the bs talking points.

C. If corporations paid taxes befor3 and our debt is what it is now, what’s going to happen to our taxes and the debt now that corporations pay no taxes?

Corporations are still paying plenty of taxes, just not the most in the entire industrialized world. Now our tax rate is more inline with our foreign competitors.

A worker is only worth as much as his or her employer can pay somebody else to do the same job and same quality of work. That's all. What unions did was force companies to overpay workers worth, and that's why companies either left the country or invested in automation.

But it was more than that. Unions became so strong they eventually ran the company. They told the company who they could hire, who they could fire, and who they could promote regardless of performance.

Nonsense...but I have no problem with Jews except for liberal american jews.

Yes Einstein made the Atomic Bomb possible...but the rosenbergs betrayed us and gave it to the russians...and then b. clinton allowed the chinese into los alamos and they stole our modern nuclear secrets...and now they have nukes aimed at L.A. thanx to bill clinton
And trump is selling the saudis nuclear technology. The murderous regime. I wouldn’t trust them.

Isn’t trump selling russia uranium? Of course. Payback for 2016 and because putin has a tape of trump with a Russian prostitute peeing on a bed obama slept in.

I got banned once for using the term wetbacks...anyhow...what we are seeing on this thread is that some are including europeans under the label of diversity....that is not who or what the modern program of diversity is all about.

What diversity is about these days is allowing more mexicans, africans and muslims come here legally or not.

That is what most of us are complaining about....Europeans are people like us with similar morals, religion etc. in essence our blood relatives...get real peeps ..

You’re welcome

Corporations are still paying plenty of taxes, just not the most in the entire industrialized world. Now our tax rate is more inline with our foreign competitors.

A worker is only worth as much as his or her employer can pay somebody else to do the same job and same quality of work. That's all. What unions did was force companies to overpay workers worth, and that's why companies either left the country or invested in automation.

But it was more than that. Unions became so strong they eventually ran the company. They told the company who they could hire, who they could fire, and who they could promote regardless of performance.
Yes I know you side with the corporations view not the workers.

Forum List

Back