Politicians: Diversity is what makes us great!

Yea but what made us great was the combination English, French, Germans, Irish, Greeks, Asians, Jews, Indians, Arabs.

For example it wasn’t an American who invented the atomic bomb. If it wasn’t for diversity you’d be speaking German.

English, French, Germans, Irish, Greeks, Asians, Jews, Indians, Arabs. For the most part, all of those nationalities have merged into Americans. As a separate race, Asians are more to themselves and are highly successful. Indians were promised if they gave us their guns, we would take care of them and we know that is an utter failure.

As you know, Julius R. Oppenheimer, an American, is the Father of the Atomic Bomb. That had nothing to do with speaking German. That being the case, I have no clue about what you mean by us would be speaking German were it not for Diversity.

Diversity-greatness is a freaking cliche. Look up the definition, sometimes diversity isn't healthy or even legal. The thing that makes us great is freedom and a system of government based on Constitutional law.

Well perhaps the factors you list play a part....but what must be understood that our greatness was determined by our ancestors.....they were not blacks, they were not muslims, they were not chinese...they were in fact anglo-saxons.

And if you want to break it down any further they were evangelicals.

Those are the two main reasons America suceeded...and thus became a Great Nation.

Now the powers that be are promoting a very stupid policy of empowering the very folks who want to destroy America....blacks, muslims and the spanish...though not all spainards...the mexicans are good people but just too many of them have come up here.

are just 'gov' employees that most likely can't be trusted and are simply working for money and benefits
so what are the private people working for?....and can they be trusted?...
--------------------------------- i have a few examples . See CBP that were smuggling in illegal aliens over the Border a few months ago . See the 'somali' cop government worker that shot an 'aussie' women dead in Minnesota . See 'mrobama' and 'hilary' , both dishonest government workers and the Groper 'joe biden' . See the 'bush and reagan' that messed up this nation forever more with their Amnesty in 1986 . See the government worker that just shot 11 or 12 dead a few days ago at his workplace . Generally speaking though , mailmen are fine when they aren't going through the mail looking for checks that they can cash or throwing mail away that they are too lazy to deliver Harry .
so what now?....am i supposed to give you examples of non-government workers fucking people up at work?...
mailmen are fine when they aren't going through the mail looking for checks that they can cash
those ones are rare and usually get caught pretty soon after they begin...
throwing mail away that they are too lazy to deliver
most of those people are temporary workers....now im not saying that there are no lazy useless carriers out there,because there are.i worked with a few,but most regulars can get a route done and deliver everything,especially those with their own routes....

I would be happy just to get a literate one. I put the address on my houses, put the names of the people on the mailbox, and the idiots still can't figure out how to match the address on the letters to the address and names on the boxes.
i think we talked about this before ray....

Perhaps. But the point still stands. I can understand not every employee is a good employee, but when you call the office and complain, they seem to stick up for their carriers instead of who is complaining. That's what pisses me off the most.

I was a rural mail carrier once...I thought it would be a great job. Probably the worst one I ever had...now I really do not know who to blame...I think it was the Postmaster ....I got in because of a special program they had going at that time of hiring vets...I think he resented that......half the mailboxes did not even have a number on them ..people would park in front of the mail boxes etc. The postmaster if he had any authority about any of that did nothing. Just a bad situation.

I know exactly what you mean...so many examples of it. Remember when we first started getting that message on the phone when we tried to call some business...press 1 for spanish, press2 for french, press 3 for Chinese press 4 and get lost if you are an American. hehheh

Oh, the trauma of pressing a number on the phone again! One of the great tragedies to befall those weak of finger as private companies have tailored their marketing to an ever wider customer base.

It started by pressing 1 on your phone. From there it advanced to bilingual signs, then bilingual ballots, bilingual literature.

As a child of the 60's, I was born into a very ethnic neighborhood. Yes, many people there off the boat, so signs were written in Polish, mass was conducted in Polish, most of the vendors spoke Polish. But outside our community, it was all English.

Europeans came here with the expectation of changing for our country. Hispanics it's the other way around. They are coming here to change our country.

How many Latino immigrants have told you that?

Nobody has to tell me something that's happening right in front of me.

In other words, no one has EVER told you that and you are just speaking out of irrational fear.

Dumbass...did you not read his post...he is speaking from personal experience.

As a child of the 60's, I was born into a very ethnic neighborhood. Yes, many people there off the boat, so signs were written in Polish, mass was conducted in Polish, most of the vendors spoke Polish. ......

Just like today. Your memory is a little off, because in the 60s mass was most likely conducted in Latin.

Immigrants today are more aware than anyone of the importance of acquiring English and assimilating to American culture socially, linguistically, and economically. Hundreds and hundreds of parents have come in for conferences over the years and not one has ever said any different. Most express those sentiments much more forcefully.

It's hard to find a harder worker than an immigrant, and it's harder to find a greater patriot than a new citizen.

Depends on where they are from...and whether or not they are a fundamentalist type muslim...the best arabs are the Christian Arabs...those are the ones we should have let in...but Obama shunned them...sent them to the back of the bus and allowed the muslims to come in.

Do our politicians really mean that when they say it...OR, is there another political motive? We hear all the politicians leading the nations shitholes always making said proclamation..don’t we?
What statistics would indicate that we are better because of “diversity”? Is Los Angeles better / great? Is San Francisco better / great?
Let’s not be myopic here, let’s talk with the overall impact in mind.
It seems to me that anytime “diversification” is deployed the only beneficiaries are those creating the diversity.
My brothers company moved hq to Ireland to save taxes but operates here in Michigan. They hired 500 people. That’s pretty good for Michigan. Michigan doesn’t care what nationality those 500 are.

Well, they are Indians and Chinese. White men in Michigan are not qualified to do these jobs. So diversity does make us great

Are you suggesting the corporations are lying? Then maybe you should have thought about that before you voted republican.

So what you are saying is we need diversity because our educational system is failing us? Wouldn't the better solution be to address that problem instead so we wouldn't rely on foreigners to do these jobs?
Seems pretty simple to me ray. What are the job requirements when you look up these jobs on the internet. Go to school for that.

Why would you blame the educational system and not the idiots going to college for finance or communications or a history degree.

You want to blame everyone but yourselves. Ignorant white bastards.

It's because our colleges are failing us. Look, if we have to depend on foreigners to do jobs our people can't, then yes, part of that are the people, but most of it is our low quality colleges.

You can walk across the campus of an elite university and never hear a word of english spoken...wealthy foreigners have taken up many,many slots in our most prestigious schools whilst Americans with a high i.q. but inadequate funding and no connections to these elite schools are left out in the cold.

so what now?....am i supposed to give you examples of non-government workers fucking people up at work?...
mailmen are fine when they aren't going through the mail looking for checks that they can cash
those ones are rare and usually get caught pretty soon after they begin...
throwing mail away that they are too lazy to deliver
most of those people are temporary workers....now im not saying that there are no lazy useless carriers out there,because there are.i worked with a few,but most regulars can get a route done and deliver everything,especially those with their own routes....

I would be happy just to get a literate one. I put the address on my houses, put the names of the people on the mailbox, and the idiots still can't figure out how to match the address on the letters to the address and names on the boxes.

I know exactly what you mean...so many examples of it. Remember when we first started getting that message on the phone when we tried to call some business...press 1 for spanish, press2 for french, press 3 for Chinese press 4 and get lost if you are an American. hehheh

Oh, the trauma of pressing a number on the phone again! One of the great tragedies to befall those weak of finger as private companies have tailored their marketing to an ever wider customer base.

It started by pressing 1 on your phone. From there it advanced to bilingual signs, then bilingual ballots, bilingual literature. ......

Oh, you poor, fragile little thing! How do you manage to get through the day? Everything is so frightening, and oh, the number pressing!!!!!!

Still in your fantasy world I see. Go back to whatever pissant country you came from boyo.

Do our politicians really mean that when they say it...OR, is there another political motive? We hear all the politicians leading the nations shitholes always making said proclamation..don’t we?
What statistics would indicate that we are better because of “diversity”? Is Los Angeles better / great? Is San Francisco better / great?
It seems to me that anytime “diversification” is deployed the only beneficiaries are those creating the diversity.

Diversity seems to be just the ticket for creating shit holes, increasing crime, bringing about widespread drug abuse and homelessness while wrecking economies. So what's the problem?

They don't call us Prozac nation for naught.
Bull Troll

One man's troll is another mans freedom fighter.

Look at Sweden. Before and after the Islam invasion.

View attachment 263498

Brown people would and could destroy the world if we allowed them to.

What kind of work are you claiming there are no qualified Americans for? But again, Chinese and Indians are good people and have much to contribute. Though we must be careful with the Chinese and not let them into our defense industries. They have a huge spy network and thus have been able to steal much or not most of our defense technology along with other forms of technology....now that I think more about it, perhaps we should limit the number of chinese immigrants.

It is a error to blame all our immigration policies on quote 'foreigners' not all foreigners are equal. We must and absolutely need to distinguish between those who have something to contribute to America and those who do not.

In fact we need to reduce the number of immigrants altogether. We are being overrun.
-------------------------------------- [chuckle] yeah , fureigners , mostly adults with their already formed foreign ways of thinking and already formed loyalties just need more VETTING as i roll my eyes [chuckle] !!

Vetting is not what I advocate...impossible to do anyhow for the most part. All these people from 3rd world nations have no available records for us to use as a background search.

The only muslims that could be vetted are those who are in our terror data base...which is far from comprehensive...we might be able to catch a few.

However Europeans could be vetted quite easily but they are the ones least in need of it.

What I suggest is we go back to the immigration policy we had before 1965

How about giving them lie detector tests?

---------------------------- WHY would i want them eh ?? And why would i want foreigners in the USA even if they are he nicest people in the world . They grew up as foreigners , they think like foreigners and i generally don't like foreigners with their foreign ideas and ways of thinking , cultures , traditions and non Western ways , etc , etc . Plus i can't understand why the USA needs more people when it already has 320 million legal residents in 2010 census plus millions of illegals .

My parents were immigrants. Came here legally. They assimilated. Pay a ton in taxes. Had me and now I have kids too. All Americans. There are some good strong immigrants that can make this country better. We are Jews. For whatever that’s worth to you.

The problem with Jewish Americans is that the great majority of them are liberal...not understanding for some reason that liberals are the modern day anti-semites.

Jewish immigrants have a lot to contribute and they have congtributed a lot.

Yet our govenment policy is to make the best immigrants wait whilst giving preferance to muslims, africans and other third world immigrants who have trouble assimilating and even if they do ...in too many cases their children are radicalized.

America is a great country that happens to be diverse. It is not great because it is diverse.

As has been said it is great despite the so called diversity.

Though it needs to be understood our immigration policy is insane. We let in the worst and make the best wait.

My brothers company moved hq to Ireland to save taxes but operates here in Michigan. They hired 500 people. That’s pretty good for Michigan. Michigan doesn’t care what nationality those 500 are.

Well, they are Indians and Chinese. White men in Michigan are not qualified to do these jobs. So diversity does make us great

Are you suggesting the corporations are lying? Then maybe you should have thought about that before you voted republican.

So what you are saying is we need diversity because our educational system is failing us? Wouldn't the better solution be to address that problem instead so we wouldn't rely on foreigners to do these jobs?

Diversity as being practiced creates problems, does not solve anything as in we are allowing to many to come in that have nothing to contribute...except for cheap labor which has already been talked about.

Yes, well as I said earlier, diversity is where one party is at an advantage at the disadvantage of the other.

The community I live in was (at one time) top of the county. Great schools, one of the safest places to live, extremely low crime rate, businesses fighting to get in. That all changed because of diversity.

During our prime, we had one of the most visited malls in the country, only to be outdone by another newer mall that attracted people from everywhere in the next city. The actor Ted Knight (famous for his role on the Mary Tyler Moore show as Ted Baxter) did the commercials for the mall.

Thanks to diversity, my property value is half of what I paid for it 25 years ago, and I got a real deal back then. Our city just got out of the red, and our once famous mall is only half full. There is not one department store in a 15 mile radius because the lowlifes robbed or shoplifted them right out of business. In the last 40 days, we've had several shootings resulting in two injuries and two fatalities. Watching this video, it's hard to believe it's the same place.

This is a example of what America is now confronted with and too many especially liberals refuse to admit...a huge minority of which the younger males committ violent crimes out of all proportion to their percentage of the population.

The media bears most if not all of the responsibility of the ignorance of so many in regards to this minority...the media constantly portrays them in the best possible light and constantly promotes the myth of black victimhood.

That's why at this point I think it's better we have two countries instead of one; draw the line right down the middle from north to south. On one side is where the liberals will live, and on the other, us conservatives. We can have one vote as to who gets what side.

However if we voted my side of the country as the conservative side and all the liberals had to move, my property value would triple overnight. With the exit of minorities comes the exit of violent crime. We could layoff half our police department. We could close one of our fire stations. Our home and auto insurance would drop drastically.

What a great world to live in; no more liberals to put up with. The only problem is we would have to build a huge Trump wall to keep them from coming back to our side. Other than that, everything else would improve.

We tried that once but the Yankees would have none of it...think how much better off we would be if the Confederates had won.

Look at Sweden. Before and after the Islam invasion.

View attachment 263498

Brown people would and could destroy the world if we allowed them to.

It is not the color of the skin that is the problem...race is much deeper than mere skin color...I know some really dark skinned Indians ...very good and highly intelligent people. Nothing like the darkies from the sub saharan regions of Africa.

Speaking of Afreeka....Ethiopians are also very intelligent and very good people....they are from the continent of Africa but very different...they are fun to be around...very witty and sociable.

I think that they have a lot Jewish dna ...thanx to their queen and solomon.

Solomon - Wikipedia

Assimilation is what makes us great.

All diversity does is muddy the waters.

The problem being some have great difficulty in assimiilating and some of these have proven to be dangerous.

Divesity does not mean today what it once meant...when we talk about modern day diversity we are talking about muslims, africans and mexicans...and some chinese.

Chinese are extremely intelligent but China has infiltrated us with spies...no chinamen should be allowed in our defense industries...but they also steal secrets and technology from the business world.

However, when a radically different culture is dropped point blank among a generationally established and accepted American culture, that's another story indeed

You are coinfused about it...europeans assimilate very easily, Jews assimilate easily, asians assimilate easily...do you want to talk about who it is that has problems assimilating? I didnt think so.

That is true, but mainly of our fear and not our curiosity. Also we expect them to assimilate overnight.

Nosense. Hike over and visit the other board idiot perhaps you two have a lot to talk about and will leave this discussion to Real Americans.

I would damn sure not like everyone being an exact replica of everyone else that would be boring.

Not possible...well it is now possible but not to the extent yet we have to worry about...but we should be worrying about what China is doing in the field of genetics...implanting human dna into animals etc. They are very likely going to create some monsters.

I would damn sure not like everyone being an exact replica of everyone else that would be boring.

Are you implying that all people of one culture are identical?
Are you that retarded?
That is what you want...I prefer a little color in my life.The French culture is not the same as the German's, who's culture shall we force everyone to adhere to in this so called free nation?

If you want some color you are in the wrong part of Mo. Mover over to E. St.Louis and report back in a few days ...if you are able.

A. You mean high paying jobs where workers are paid what they are worth

B. What regulations drove companies overseas? Your list is the bs talking points.

C. If corporations paid taxes befor3 and our debt is what it is now, what’s going to happen to our taxes and the debt now that corporations pay no taxes?

A. Everyone is paid exactly what they are worth. If you do not believe you are being paid what you are worth, leave that job and take another job paying what you believe you are worth. If no one is willing to pay what you think you are worth, then you need to make yourself more valuable through further training or education. We now have more job openings than workers to fill those jobs, thanks to President Donald Trump.

B. President Trump has canceled thousands of regulations which has brought back millions of jobs including manufacturing jobs which failed former President Barack Hussein Obama put and place and Obama promised that those manufacturing jobs could never come back.

C. Specifically, who provides the dollars for a corporation to pay taxes?

Nothing. Since Reagan the rich have been winning and the American middle class has disappeared.

Ford, gm and Chrysler workers ruled flint Detroit and Saginaw. The world had never seen such a successful middle class. Republicans waged war on unions. Sent their jobs overseas.

Your desperation is duly noted.

Please show us all how you support your allegation that "SINCE President Ronald Reagan the rich have been winning and the American middle class has disappeared. You can't, so you're lying.

Even you know that it was the Auto Unions that destroyed the automakers. Then came Honda, Toyota, Mercedes, and however many other foreign automakers who located where? Any other state but Michigan.

As you know, it wasn't Republicans who destroyed unions, it was the unions that destroyed unions. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama foolishly bailed out the auto companies. In fact, his purpose was not to bail out the auto companies, but rather to bail out the auto UNIONS. Had the auto companies gone through a usual bankruptcy procedure, the unions would have been destroyed.

Before you whine about "all those lost jobs". Tell me how many fewer cars would have been built and sold in the United States.
Even with Toyota and Honda the people in those states are still struggling. The American middle class hardly exists now. Are you saving for retirement? Most of you are not. You appear middle class but you’ve taken a huge step backwards. Even with all those Toyota and Honda jobs.

The unions made America great. The corporations didn’t like the high cost so along with you they waged a war on unions. They mad3 too much.

So you don’t have it as good as they did. This is one of the many ways the rich got richer and the middle class got poorer.

Michigan is doing fine but we aren’t doing as well as our parents did. They worked for the big three. Not only did they make great pay they got pensions.

Toyota and Honda employees are just getting by. Most of the people who work in those plants aren’t even Toyota employees. Theyr3 sub contractors and temps.

Maga my ass

I asked you to show your work, but you refused. For one reason only, you have posted lies.

Given the cost of living in the location of the plants, how is this a bad wage?

Average Toyota Motors Manufacturing Salary
$82k

Average Toyota Motors Manufacturing Salary | PayScale

Average Honda of America Manufacturing Salary
$63k

Average Honda of America Manufacturing Salary | PayScale

Average Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC Salary
$72k

Average Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC Salary | PayScale

So you lied about their pay scale.

You passed on showing the decline in middle-income Americans since President Ronald Reagan Of course, if that were true, then there would have been an increase in low-income workers. Maybe show us that between the Ronald Reagan years and today. Do you think you can do that?

Michigan is doing fine?

Let's see, the heart of Michigan.

The current unemployment rate for Detroit is 8.8% in March 2019.
Detroit, MI Unemployment | Homefacts

sealybobo stated, and I quote: "Michigan is doing fine but we aren’t doing as well as our parents did. They worked for the big three. Not only did they make great pay they got pensions."

Thank you for confirming what I said. The Unions broke the auto manufacturers, driving the jobs overseas and now to other states.

The darker side of 'flower funds'
By Richard Berman - - Monday, April 1, 2019
ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Something stinks at the United Auto Workers (UAW). This time, it smells like it’s coming from the union’s “flower-funds.”

The UAW is no stranger to federal investigations — a recent probe found three former high-ranking union officials guilty of fraud and embezzlement. But the latest investigation into funds set up to provide flowers at the funerals of auto workers might be the last straw for workers. Though it sounds like a harmless idea, a closer look at these so-called flower funds reveals their darker side — funneling union member money into the pockets of union bosses.

Investigators have reason to believe UAW leaders threatened to demote union office staff back to the assembly line if they refused to contribute money to these flower funds. If a staff member did choose to “donate,” they had no control over the fund, which was looked after by union presidents, vice presidents and regional directors.

The Detroit News recently reported that former Operating Engineers Local 324 head John Hamilton was sentenced to two years in federal prison following an investigation involving a similar fund. Hamilton was accused of coercing and intimidating dozens of union officials into each giving him $5,200 annually for a fund that was supposed to bankroll union re-election efforts.

“In practice, however, the slate fund was a slush fund, where Hamilton used portions of the money for his own personal expenses,” Assistant U.S. Attorneys David Gardey and Dawn Ison wrote in a sentencing memo. Union officials “knew that if they refused to pay into the fund, Hamilton would immediately terminate them.”

United Auto Workers scandal highlights the need for workplace democracy

Forum List

Back