Politics Over Party?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I see democrats making these kinds of posts all the time yet they hate Trump SO much they willingly let women and children get raped, beat up, and murdered for it. They allow families to starve because they can't afford to pay for groceries.

There's a whole lot more to the list here but just those two things alone ought to alert you that they don't practice what they preach. If they did to save this country they would hold their nose and vote for Trump but they'll never do this.

They are tempted and tried, oft made to wonder about the Democrats. But they are molested by the lies. The truth bites them and they refuse to learn. It was the Democrats who made the worst policies in our history.

I see democrats making these kinds of posts all the time yet they hate Trump SO much they willingly let women and children get raped, beat up, and murdered for it. They allow families to starve because they can't afford to pay for groceries.

There's a whole lot more to the list here but just those two things alone ought to alert you that they don't practice what they preach. If they did to save this country they would hold their nose and vote for Trump but they'll never do this.
The "My Team Right Or Wrong" mentality "OWNS the minds of the statist left marxinazis.

They are tempted and tried, oft made to wonder about the Democrats. But they are molested by the lies. The truth bites them and they refuse to learn. It was the Democrats who made the worst policies in our history.

Not to mention that they were the cause of all wars in US and probably even world history yet Republicans are supposedly the violent ones.

Hilarious stupid fuckup.

Bet you love grifting, lying, ego and adultery.

Jesus, again the British. If another country started the war, then the democrats didn't do it.

Let's face it though, if our politics existed in the UK, the majority of them would be British.

No, we bought Alaska from Russia.

That's interesting but my question was actually was Alaska it's own country too.

Forum List

Back