Politifact: Claim that Biden's Keystone pipeline order drove gas prices up is rated "FALSE""

This came out ten years ago. By now you should know keystone XL is tax dodge for the Chinese.
Who cares? It's still a commodities multiplier and can almost instantly put downward pressure on the hydrocarbons markets....closing it immediately ( like overnight!) handed Putin several hundred billion in accrued commodities valuations.

Thanks for showing me what an idiot you are. Those are being railroaded to the coast far more expensively than a pipeline would move them and then shipped via tanker.... another added travel expense to wherever they're going. Haven't you been paying attention you idiot? The pipeline eliminated those costs and drove the prices down. You are a moron (maybe knowingly?) that was the whole point in building the pipeline in the first place. Did you think everybody suddenly forgot that?

It's still a commodities multiplier and can almost instantly put downward pressure on the hydrocarbons markets
It didn't effect production at all and had a barely noticeable short term effect on speculation.

Thanks for showing me what an idiot you are. Those are being railroaded to the coast far more expensively than a pipeline would move them and then shipped via tanker.... another added travel expense to wherever they're going. Haven't you been paying attention you idiot? The pipeline eliminated those costs and drove the prices down. You are a moron (maybe knowingly?) that was the whole point in building the pipeline in the first place. Did you think everybody suddenly forgot that?
Keystone XL would be a big money maker for the Chinese owners who own Canadian tarsands. It just doesn't benefit US consumers or taxpayers.

Yes we have... The downpour of dictatorial executive orders and the choking flood of inane regulatory quick sand are defacto ownership.
You don't know what you are talking about. So typical. Why don't you go into the oil business and show the industry how it's done?

You don't know what you are talking about. So typical. Why don't you go into the oil business and show the industry how it's done?
No need and of course I know what I'm talking about. A commodity is a commodity...doesn't matter if it's oil or pork bellies. Also the silly claim that keystone product was going to be a dedicated China market is ludicrously irrelevant. Oil prices are set globally not locally so any change in production affects prices and futures...

No need and of course I know what I'm talking about. A commodity is a commodity...doesn't matter if it's oil or pork bellies. Also the silly claim that keystone product was going to be a dedicated China market is ludicrously irrelevant. Oil prices are set globally not locally so any change in production affects prices and futures...
It's not a dedicated Chinese market. They just can't sell it in the US if they refine it in the free trade zone. They can't give tarsands away. Their profits depends on the free trade zone.

It's not a dedicated Chinese market. They just can't sell it in the US if they refine it in the free trade zone. They can't give tarsands away. Their profits depends on the free trade zone.

The point is all production everywhere matters to the whole market...it's a paradigm that eludes the thought process of people who who are not familiar with global commodities..
Yes I am somewhat familiar with the problems in the tar sands process...though I am certainly no expert on the matter.

Forum List

Back