Poll: Do you believe Virginia Giuffre?

Do you believe Virginia Giuffre?

• Total voters

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
Personally, I think she is very credible. I believe that Epstein and Maxwell pimped her out to several prominent political figures.

How about you?

and i believe many more are involved...clinton and gates...and many more...political parties should not matter...find them ferret them out...and jail them regardless of money fame or power
Actually, she didn't implicate Clinton. She said that she saw him arrive on Epstein's island in a in a helicopter with 2 girls but she never saw him have sex with them. Just being there with them doesn't necessarily mean he was having sex with them. She didn't see him have sex on the Lolita Express either.

But I do suspect that Clinton was involved. Why else would he be flying to Thailand, the child sex tourism capital of the word, with Epstein, and without the secret service?

Last edited:
and i believe many more are involved...clinton and gates...and many more...political parties should not matter...find them ferret them out...and jail them regardless of money fame or power
Agreed but clearly this won’t happen. The elites are a protected class.

How come we don’t know who was blackmailed by Epstein or his boss, and the consequences of the blackmail? This would seem to be an important aspect, but notice no one is investigating this.

Agreed but clearly this won’t happen. The elites are a protected class.

How come we don’t know who was blackmailed by Epstein or his boss, and the consequences of the blackmail? This would seem to be an important aspect, but notice no one is investigating this.
But, Jim Comey's daughter and son-in-law are on the case.

Forum List

Back