Poll - does Kamala have no agenda because she just does what Obama tells her to?

Does Kamala have no platform, no positions etc. because she will be given them by Obama?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • To notice that truth is "racist" and "sexist"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
This explains "no platform," "no serious interviews" etc.

Kamala, what do you stand for?

Hmmm, he he heeee, I stand for whatever I'm told to stand for by Ms. Barack Obama!!!

If Obama told her to put her head up her ass, she would do it....She has no mind of her own...

In reality, Trump is running against homO, and it is homO who should be "scrutinized..."

and two months later, Joan arrives at her doctor, according to her family perfectly healthy, and "dies" "suddenly"

There are a whole bunch of corpses in the wake of homO keeping her closet door shut...

Yes and I think we can agree... Obama behind the curtain has done enough damage to our nation... vote no on another Obama puppet....

Yes and I think we can agree... Obama behind the curtain has done enough damage to our nation... vote no on another Obama puppet....

Kinda re-arranges things too. Not sure if the polls are fudge or real, but it is possible that Kamala is being given a free pass because she is assumed to be homO's puppet, and already has been...

Hmmm, he he heeee, I stand for whatever I'm told to stand for by Ms. Barack Obama!!!
Evidently you are deaf and blind or are just being obtuse since she has declared something of a platform.

circlejerk1.jpg

Forum List

Back