Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Their own death

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Loss of territory

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Else

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

Why did a viral attack on a non-Jewish UCLA student make him pro-Israel?

UCLA's Milagro Jones was attacked by an anti-Israel mob for being mistaken as Jewish. He then completely changed his views – and went viral on TikTok.

Senior at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Milagro Jones, found himself at the center of attention on TikTok after a disturbing encounter with anti-Israel protesters disrupted his routine on campus. The incident unfolded as demonstrators blocked his path not once, but twice, before law enforcement intervened, leaving the campus marred by graffiti and litter.

"I was stopped by masked, anti-Israel protesters who mistook me for someone of Jewish background," Jones shared with Hemmer and Perino. "They said I was an Israeli agitator. They physically assaulted me on Friday. The last time that I was on campus, they actually punched my brother in the head. They reached into their hoodie pocket and claimed that they had a gun."

His account shed light on the escalating tension and violence fueled by the protests. Jones's desire for a campus free from such divisiveness and fear was palpable in his words.

Forum List

Back