Poll workers hide ballots, tell Dems its GOP only

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011

RAWSTORY!!!!
Sounds like literature for the sexually twisted.
But if it turns out to be true? Prosecute the ever loving shit out of em.

There is no logical reason to do this
I have to ask why? Where would there be a benefit to this?

And you know the poll worker was Rep how? And tell me how their not voting Dem would have been a plus for Rep's? Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

Republicans cheating in Florida right out in the open?

Seems I've seen this before.

And it worked.
if a bunch of uneducated RW's can outsmart them educated LW;s....then democrats must be pretty stupid down there.....

They didn't. The Dems kept insisting until the RW poll workers finally brought out the D ballots.

If you want to see stupid, read the post above where the RWNJ doesn't understand why equally brain dead RWs apparently believed they could stop Ds from voting, even though it's the primary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

And it worked.
if a bunch of uneducated RW's can outsmart them educated LW;s....then democrats must be pretty stupid down there.....

They didn't. The Dems kept insisting until the RW poll workers finally brought out the D ballots.

If you want to see stupid, read the post above where the RWNJ doesn't understand why equally brain dead RWs apparently believed they could stop Ds from voting, even though it's the primary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal
there have been other times ludd when the republicans prevailed because they supposedly played dirty......how many times have i seen guys like you and dean and others here call rw's stupid and uneducated,but yet they prevailed over those smart educated lefties......the bush administration is a good example...

Forum List

Back