Poor Losers!

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Democrats seem to have to lead when it comes to sleazy politics. If they can't win the Mayoral race, they change the meaning of the office. What a bunch of fucking babies!

Annapolis Council To Consider Stripping Republican Mayor-Elect?s Power « CBS Baltimore

ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) — Days after a Republican was elected mayor of Annapolis, City Council members say they will revisit legislation that would strip the mayor’s office of much of its power.

Democratic Alderman Ross Arnett of Ward 8 tells The Capital he will introduce a charter amendment to move Annapolis to a council-manager style of government. The city manager would report directly to the City Council, not the mayor.

If the measure is approved, it would mean the Democratic-dominated council would be removing the powers of the first Republican mayor elected since 1997.

What would you bet? If a Democrat wins the next Mayoral race in Annapolis, the Council will vote to reinstate the powers of the office.

Democrats at work.

Last week, Republican Mike Pantelides defeated Democratic incumbent Josh Cohen.

The people of Annapolis should wipe the City Council clean and start afresh. This man defeated an INCUMBENT Mayor. Evidently, the people wanted him as their Mayor.

Uh oh. I smell a lawsuit. This is wholesale usurpation of the people's will. This is unconstitutional behavior anyhow. They are basically telling the people of Annapolis that their votes didn't count if they voted for the Republican.

You Democrats are selfish, spoiled poor sports, throwing temper tantrums and trying to usurp the democratic process by trying to pass laws stripping a democratically elected official of his power because he isn't a member of your party. Here's to taking the democratic process hostage, liberals.

Uh oh. I smell a lawsuit. This is wholesale usurpation of the people's will. This is unconstitutional behavior anyhow. They are basically telling the people of Annapolis that their votes didn't count if they voted for the Republican.

You Democrats are selfish, spoiled poor sports, throwing temper tantrums and trying to usurp the democratic process by trying to pass laws stripping a democratically elected official of his power because he isn't a member of your party. Here's to taking the democratic process hostage, liberals.
And at the same time trumpet the Ideals of a Democracy' while usurping it...These people day by day uncloak themselves to be the radical control freaks they accuse others of being. They're unmasked...how many of those that are in that party even care that their liberty, and the very process they claim to cherish is on the wane?

Hilarious coming from the MODERN WORLD'S worst losers, mindless obstructionist Pubs and the hater dupes....LOL

Truth hurts, hater dupe lol...

OP- call us when something ACTUALLY HAPPENS...

Hilarious coming from the MODERN WORLD'S worst losers, mindless obstructionist Pubs and the hater dupes....LOL

I find it funny watching you try to justify such utter disregard of the law by name calling.
Any wonder why I answer his posts with "SS Shithead" ? Yeah I did call a name...but if the boat floats...launch it for torpedo practice.

I find it funny watching you try to justify such utter disregard of the law by name calling.

There is nothing illegal here, and this is a report on nothing actually happening, basicly lol...the usual RW waste of time, for dupes only....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back