Portland Rioter Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison For Setting Fire to an Occupied Police Precinct

He's just a token that lawless Democrat leaders can point to as proof they're tough on crime. That dude probably stole the mayor's son's girlfriend in HS and this is payback for giving the little pussy a broken heart. Government seems to only exist to benefit the governors any more.
"just a token" Well, isn't that just like a whitey rightie........

Shouldn’t he be hanged for “treason” and “insurrection”?
Why not all of the Republican rioters at the capitol be hing also? Their attack was on democracy but you cheered them.
Hang all of the “ peaceful” rioters that killed, maimed, robbed, destroyed property and committed Arson first
Why not all of the Republican rioters at the capitol be hing also? Their attack was on democracy but you cheered them.
Hang all those “ peaceful “ rioters who destroyed property, robbed, commuted arson, murdered, and disfigured individuals first

Is this the guys brother? Is it a family trait?

Rapist followed woman off TriMet bus, will get 20 years

A 21-year-old man who followed a stranger off a TriMet bus in Portland, then slammed her head against a concrete wall and raped her in some bushes agreed Tuesday to a 20-year prison sentence.

Gary Wayne Streeter-Hillerich III pleaded guilty to first-degree rape, first-degree kidnapping and other crimes for the Oct. 15 attack about 9 p.m. in an industrial district of Southeast Portland at Seventh Avenue and Grant Street.

God Almighty. What the hell is wrong with these people?

Maybe they can get adjoining cells, with a little connecting door like a Disneyworld motel room.

That's right.....trump cultists like the idea of lynching. View attachment 509419

I’m sure they would had lynched some midgets if given the chance:
44B9D232-50B7-41B1-A956-8019F7EEE400.jpeg

Pellinore
Republicans retaliate immediat erly with wanting to kill their opponents. Drmocrats, blacks and even democracy.
Yet you say drmocrats hate America. Are you all mad? How do you think or do you think at all?

Pellinore
Republicans retaliate immediat erly with wanting to kill their opponents. Drmocrats, blacks and even democracy.
Yet you say drmocrats hate America. Are you all mad? How do you think or do you think at all?
I'm trying my best to try to figure out what you're trying to ask.

I didn't say anything about Republicans or Democrats. I said the arsonist should go to jail, then I said the rapist should go to jail. I don't see these as tremendously partisan views.

Is it the Tepu
Pellinore
Yet you say drmocrats hate America. Are you all ma me How do you think or do you think at allit the Republicans who are trying to
Pellinore
It’s Democrats who want to kill free speech. If you don’t agree with illegal immigration you”re a “ racist” , if you don’t believe that men who identify as “ women” don’t belong in women’s locker room or competing in women’s sports you’re a “ Homophobic , etc. etc

Forum List

Back