Post Your Favorite Ah-nuld One-liners

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
The Last Action Hero - that scene where Schwarzenegger is walking along with a medieval castle in the background and he says, "To be or not to be?" Then the castle blows up in a mass firestorm and he shrugs and says, "Not to be."

Total Recall - the shoot-out hologram scene when Schwarzenegger kept confusing the bad guys with a hologram of himself. At one point he starts laughing at a bunch of them and says, "Mwahahahaha! You think this is the real Quaid?..........It is." And he blows all of them to hell in a second.

Commando - When he's holding the Scully thug over a high cliff and quietly, nicely says, "Remember when I said I'd kill you last, Scully?......I LIED!" Then releases him to the mercy of gravity.

I'm sure I'll think of more later since I've seen a copious amount.

The Last Action Hero - that scene where Schwarzenegger is walking along with a medieval castle in the background and he says, "To be or not to be?" Then the castle blows up in a mass firestorm and he shrugs and says, "Not to be."

Total Recall - the shoot-out hologram scene when Schwarzenegger kept confusing the bad guys with a hologram of himself. At one point he starts laughing at a bunch of them and says, "Mwahahahaha! You think this is the real Quaid?..........It is." And he blows all of them to hell in a second.

Commando - When he's holding the Scully thug over a high cliff and quietly, nicely says, "Remember when I said I'd kill you last, Scully?......I LIED!" Then releases him to the mercy of gravity.

I like the next line, "I let him go"

I like the next line, "I let him go"

Yep, that made it all seem more complete.

mae west to her costar gene barry/ is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me

What did you do with Scully?

I let him go

Forum List

Back