Post your tattoos and should I get a tattoo?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Does it even look good on obese people ?

I used a phone app to do some tattoos I liked. To see what it could possibly look like.

Tattoo1.png
Tattoo2.png

Does it even look good on obese people ?

I used a phone app to do some tattoos I liked. To see what it could possibly look like.

View attachment 417817View attachment 417818

You sure you don't want to be on a "self help" board? This personal exposure really isn't smart on the Internet.. If ya don't know the reasons why -- PM me and I'll explain..

Don't do it, my dude. If you get a tattoo, when the enemy puts a bounty on your head, you won't have much plausible deniability in denying your identity. Beyond that, one's body is one's temple. God doesn't go for that. When my wife's sister got married all her bridesmaids did henna tattoos, temporary ink, and I think God doesn't mind that, not really, but you might want to consult a priest on that.

They told me in Vietnam to never get a tattoo. A tattoo is a way for the enemy to identify you. Come to think of it, I've never seen a Vietnam Vet with a tattoo.

Some of us really, profoundly, do not "get" it about doing this to the body. What does it do for someone to get decorated permanently this way?

Don't do it, my dude. If you get a tattoo, when the enemy puts a bounty on your head, you won't have much plausible deniability in denying your identity. Beyond that, one's body is one's temple. God doesn't go for that. When my wife's sister got married all her bridesmaids did henna tattoos, temporary ink, and I think God doesn't mind that, not really, but you might want to consult a priest on that.

I don't think God really gives a shit...

_1_jameus.jpg

I don't think God really gives a shit...

_1_jameus.jpg

We'll all find out . . . someday.

I currently have two pieces; one on each upper arm.

I got through a 20 year career in the Navy without getting one. I got these at the ripe old age of 57:

IMG_7005.jpg
IMG_8979.jpg

I'm in the process of contemplating my next one, which will be of King Neptune, probably done on my inner left forearm. These have made the short list, along with a few others:

118852275_10224689828935323_6007078365076057029_n.jpg
81c8f429ac165cf346a28dd6e45beef5.jpg
99b72e7005ca87cc888d6960d39b4642--sea-tattoo-tatoo.jpg

Forum List

Back