Prager University

Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people have enjoyed the lessons of Prager U. Invariably, the presenters are experts in their field, and have taken the time to encapsulate significant information into a five minute video.

I suppose that Lefties have something comparable, but I doubt I'd have the stomach to watch much of it.

Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people have enjoyed the lessons of Prager U. Invariably, the presenters are experts in their field, and have taken the time to encapsulate significant information into a five minute video.

I suppose that Lefties have something comparable, but I doubt I'd have the stomach to watch much of it.
Yes, you have broken your propaganda into bite sized pieces.

Feel free to watch a couple and detail where they are inaccurate, misleading, or false.

I won't hold my breath waiting for your report.

Prager University is not a university, or school of any kind. It is a highly partisan political propaganda site.
People are so accustomed to completely one-sided input that they don't even expect it or want it any more.

A person of just average awareness would wonder what they're not being told, but not now. Stuff like this is "the truth", and that's it for them. That's all they need or want.

Prager lies about lots of things. Here is one of those ways.

The lib doing your thinking for you in that post does not know what he is talking about

here is just one example:

“He next claims Jesus never called for "the redistribution of wealth" which is true as long as your Bible doesn't have Matthew 19:21. He also says that Jesus never called for tax money to be used to help the poor, but surely this argument is an obvious non-starter: Jesus never addresses governmental policy because he had a LOT of more important things to do.”

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

the quote by Jesus is telling the rich man to willingly render charity

but your misinformed lib “thinker” thinks Jesus wants the government to use the rich man’s money to render charity for him

thats totally different

The lib doing your thinking for you in that post does not know what he is talking about

here is just one example:

“He next claims Jesus never called for "the redistribution of wealth" which is true as long as your Bible doesn't have Matthew 19:21. He also says that Jesus never called for tax money to be used to help the poor, but surely this argument is an obvious non-starter: Jesus never addresses governmental policy because he had a LOT of more important things to do.”

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

the quote by Jesus is telling the rich man to willingly render charity

but your misinformed lib “thinker” thinks Jesus wants the government to use the rich man’s money to render charity for him

thats totally different
You obviously don't understand that the government is us. Their purpose is to represent us and do what we want done. They don't always fulfill their purpose, but that doesn't change what they are supposed to do.

Forum List

Back