Predict the Electoral Vote

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Someone suggested it might be a good idea to have a thread where people can predict the outcome of the presidential race. Sites like 270toWin have interactive maps that you can manipulate. There are others as well.

This is the current default

3wA0n.png

At the moment, being lousy at predicting elections, I've got the swing states going this way:

Trump
Nevada
Arizona
Georgia
Pennsylvania

Harris
North Carolina
Wisconsin
Minnesota

So:
Trump 271
Harris 267

At the moment, being lousy at predicting elections, I've got the swing states going this way:

Trump
Nevada
Arizona
Georgia
Pennsylvania

Harris
North Carolina
Wisconsin
Minnesota

So:
Trump 271
Harris 267
North Carolina will be Red. So a little more for Trump. Also Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan typically vote for the same party, I say Trump has Wisconsin.

Trump
Nevada
Arizona
Georgia
Pennsylvania

Right now, Harris is leading by a very narrow margin in Penn. tRump needs to win all 4 of these swing states and may be having trouble even with Arizona and Georgia.

Harris
North Carolina
Wisconsin
Minnesota

So:
Trump 271
Harris 267

Right now, Harris is leading by a very narrow margin in Penn. tRump needs to win all 4 of these swing states and may be having trouble even with Arizona and Georgia.
I'm factoring in the possibility that there will be a percentage of people who won't admit to pollsters that they're voting for Trump, as before.

Overall though, my record at picking elections is roughly equal to my record of picking football scores, so...

I'm factoring in the possibility that there will be a percentage of people who won't admit to pollsters that they're voting for Trump, as before.

Overall though, my record at picking elections is roughly equal to my record of picking football scores, so...

Do you mean we may end up with Pat Paulson afterall as President? Hey, many claim dead people can vote. Why not have them vote for a Dead Comedian.

I suspect Republican voters are less likely to answer their phones when the pollsters call.

Knocked out of both my knockout picks two weeks in, so I know the feeling.

3-0 in one fantasy league, 0-3 in another, and a stunning .500 in my weekly picks with the spread.

I'd be better off picking things using a dart board.

276 / 262
with Trump taking Georgia, Arizona, and North Carolina. Harris taking PA.
PA and NC could switch and effectively the same.

Trump needs PA, MI or WI to get to 270. He'll win the other battleground states (AZ, GA, NC). I think Trump gets to 270-280 range depending on which of those 3 he wins. Nevada and VA go Harris.

Let's just say Trump wins PA.
Trump 280
Harris 257

Trump needs PA, MI or WI to get to 270. He'll win the other battleground states (AZ, GA, NC). I think Trump gets to 270-280 range depending on which of those 3 he wins. Nevada and VA go Harris.

Let's just say Trump wins PA.
Trump 280
Harris 257

This only happens if the "Unicorn" happens. NOt saying it won't happen but the odds are slightly in favor of Harris winning with a 276 count.

Forum List

Back