Predict the Electoral Vote

Just yesterday I saw a poll that said Harris 49%, Trump 44% for how likely voters will vote. VP Harris needs to start picking out her carpeting and drapes for the Oval Office. :113:

Just yesterday I saw a poll that said Harris 49%, Trump 44% for how likely voters will vote. VP Harris needs to start picking out her carpeting and drapes for the Oval Office. :113:
There's the national popular vote, and there's the Electoral College vote.

Hillary won the first one, Trump won the second one. Right now, the battleground states are very close.

Right now, Harris is leading by a very narrow margin in Penn. tRump needs to win all 4 of these swing states and may be having trouble even with Arizona and Georgia.
Depending if Nebraska keeps Omaha as part of the state or breaks it off for democrats, I'm hoping its...
Trump 270
Harris 268

I predict 269 to 269
So how did you figure Nebraska? Will that be 4-0 or 3-1?

In a blow to Trump, Nebraska governor will not call a special session to change state's electoral votes​

So how did you figure Nebraska? Will that be 4-0 or 3-1?

In a blow to Trump, Nebraska governor will not call a special session to change state's electoral votes​

There’s actually some very plausible scenarios where the EC could wind up a tie.

This one involves Trump winning the single “blue” vote in Nebraska (Omaha?). Which is doable if he does well in the suburbs there

IMG_5994.jpeg

There’s actually some very plausible scenarios where the EC could wind up a 269-269 tie.

This one involves Trump winning the single “blue” vote in Nebraska (Omaha?). Which is doable if he does well in the suburbs there
Very possible, the GOP/Trump would win based on the number of states that vote GOP in the House

Forum List

Back