Predict the Electoral Vote

I think Trump takes Virginia this cycle. Since Trump won the debate, his numbers are rising, and her numbers are dropping.
It's a form of exit polling....time will tell if it holds up. But so far it doesn't tell good things for Harris.

The electoral vote will go for Trump because of the poor economy.
Amazing that for months now with Americans not being able to afford anything anymore, Democrats have been ignoring them and bragging about the economy and the stock market, telling us how great things are. Recently the FED itself has lowered interested rates by 50 basis points because they are so worried about the economy and most of the largest investors in the stock market have been moving huge piles of money into safer investments such as cash. All of this makes it strongly appear that the two things democrats have been bragging about for so long are tanking just before the election. If both the economy and stock markets tank before the election, there are no amount of lies Harris and the lefty media can tell that will change the voters' minds.

Harris needs at least a 4% advantage in the popular vote to overcome Trump's advantage in the Electoral College. My prediction is that she wins the popular vote by 2%, and loses in the Electoral College, so Trump will be our next president.

I want Trump to lose, because my hatred for him is visceral. :mad:

Amazing that for months now with Americans not being able to afford anything anymore, Democrats have been ignoring them and bragging about the economy and the stock market, telling us how great things are. Recently the FED itself has lowered interested rates by 50 basis points because they are so worried about the economy and most of the largest investors in the stock market have been moving huge piles of money into safer investments such as cash. All of this makes it strongly appear that the two things democrats have been bragging about for so long are tanking just before the election. If both the economy and stock markets tank before the election, there are no amount of lies Harris and the lefty media can tell that will change the voters' minds.
When I get a rent increase, I do not blame Harris. I blame my landlord. :mad:

Because he is well within the margin of error and the Republican candidate for governor is wandering around calling himself a Black Nazi.

I don't think Robertsons issues are going to affect Trump the way people think. Robertson has been trailing Stein, in some cases by double digits, even before this scandal and Trump has still been leading Harris there in most polls.

Polls do not take into account the electoral college. Many poll participants may be from Blue states like California or New York which means their vote do not reflect the way the electoral college will go.
I don't even know why they do national polling for presidential elections. Complete waste of time. It's probably only done to make Americans think the blue team is doing better than they really are, talking points only.

How do you spell Dobbs.
How do you spell the economy tanking, the stock market tanking, and Americans not being able to afford to live anymore? And, Americans don't believe crime is going down because they live around it every day. They also see wars all over the place and illegals all over the place.

Forum List

Back