President and First Lady send condolences to family of Missouri teen Michael Brown

He didn't take sides, he commented on a story of national importance.

The death of Michael Brown is heartbreaking, and Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to his family and his community at this very difficult time. As Attorney General Holder has indicated, the Department of Justice is investigating the situation along with local officials, and they will continue to direct resources to the case as needed.

I know the events of the past few days have prompted strong passions, but as details unfold, I urge everyone in Ferguson, Missouri, and across the country, to remember this young man through reflection and understanding. We should comfort each other and talk with one another in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds. Along with our prayers, that’s what Michael and his family, and our broader American community, deserve.​

A cop defends himself when attacked by a criminal. What exactly is heartbreaking about that? What would obozo have said if the cop was the one killed?

Obama did take sides, his statement assumes that the kid was an innocent victim.

telling the community to settle down was the right thing to do, however.

Why would you make statements that are contradictory to what eye witnesses have stated occurred?

How does the President's statement assume the innocence of a dead teen, simply by saying "I'm sorry he's dead"? It seems like you're the one assigning blame despite evidence to the contrary. Why?

If the kid had been white and the cop black----------would we have heard anything from obama? would the media have even carried the story? what if both the kid and the cop were black? same questions.

this is nothing more than another attempt by the left to stir up racism in an attempt to energize the left wing base for the november elections-----------THATS what this is about. Obama does not give a shit about that kid, everything he does and says is political and you silly idiots buy into it.

We have Jackson, Sharpton, and now Obama checking in on this, and the leftist trash around here want us to believe the democrat party isn't using this to stir the base during campaign season. Uh huh.

I heard those three put the cop up to it and made him shoot the kid to lock down 2016 :doubt:

What the white right obviously wanted here was for Obama to ignore the latest shooting of an unarmed black teen..

...Remember, ..the Tea Party is the Klan

wow, remember not to hurt yourself pooping out so much crap

NO President should get Involved in local and state matters such as this, the martin case, the gates etc

now you see a pattern here?

No President, huh?

Bush backs legal fight to keep coma woman alive

And did you think it was right then?

If the police officer shot this kid and his story is wrong = I hope he goes down.

I am hearing another story that the young men went for the gun.

A witness says that is not true. Let the FBI sort it out.

Obama doesn't. Why should we ?

He's already fomenting a POV that is pre-mature.

But you're O.K. with that because you've done the same.

When confronted with another perspective.....you appeal to the FBI.

You've been a fraud from the start.

Attorney General Eric Holder and the FBI will get the truth and prosecute accordingly. This appears to be a civil rights violation and maybe a hate crime.

wow, remember not to hurt yourself pooping out so much crap

NO President should get Involved in local and state matters such as this, the martin case, the gates etc

now you see a pattern here?

No President, huh?

Bush backs legal fight to keep coma woman alive

And did you think it was right then?

How many riots did Bush cause by backing a fight to keep the woman alive?

Is the oBUMa offering any sympathy to the victims of the rioters? The rioters shot a woman in the head last night. Is there any sympathy for her?

Because they dont. Any more questions?

The bigger answer is because the police are an oppressive force in black neighborhoods. Surprisingly people dont like that...Black ppl are crazy huh :lol:

Think about like this: Pretend the hood is a farm and the farm is named the Bundy ranch. Now do you see why oppressive police presence is frowned upon?

We have had cops shoot unarmed people here. We don't destroy private property and loot. We have a process. It's called civilization. These people are useful idiots and ignorant trash.

Ok this is like saying California has earthquakes and then you respond "So does everyone!"

Ignoring the fact how how often it happens you make the false equivalency that everything happens to everyone. Ex: Why cry about rape? Men are raped too! We dont have a outreach about that! blah blah blah

Oh, for sure. The Democrat party isn't using this for political purposes and the democrat party didn't use Trayvon Martin for political purposes. Yup. Uh huh. Idiot.

We have had cops shoot unarmed people here. We don't destroy private property and loot. We have a process. It's called civilization. These people are useful idiots and ignorant trash.

Ok this is like saying California has earthquakes and then you respond "So does everyone!"

Ignoring the fact how how often it happens you make the false equivalency that everything happens to everyone. Ex: Why cry about rape? Men are raped too! We dont have a outreach about that! blah blah blah

Oh, for sure. The Democrat party isn't using this for political purposes and the democrat party didn't use Trayvon Martin for political purposes. Yup. Uh huh. Idiot.

Sarcasm isnt a point made but nice try

We have Jackson, Sharpton, and now Obama checking in on this, and the leftist trash around here want us to believe the democrat party isn't using this to stir the base during campaign season. Uh huh.

I heard those three put the cop up to it and made him shoot the kid to lock down 2016 :doubt:

I heard that you can't address the point. You want people to believe the democrat party isn't exploiting this. Idiot.

When will the Obamas send their condolences to every person who fought in Iraq for throwing away their efforts in letting ISIS take control of the ME from Syria to Baghdad?

Five black children were murdered in Chicago during the Zimmerman trial, idiot. What were their names?

Attorney General Eric Holder and the FBI will get the truth and prosecute accordingly. This appears to be a civil rights violation and maybe a hate crime.

and the STUPID POST OF THE DAY AWARD GOES TO-----------------OUR FAKE INDIAN POSTER, LACK OF CODA

I heard that you can't address the point. You want people to believe the democrat party isn't exploiting this. Idiot.

and you are pretending your innuendo is a fact.

Obama, Sharpton and Jackson care and want to help. They really care. They always care. They don't care so much while blacks are murdering each other every day, but this demands action, justice, equality, blah, blah, justice, equality, harumph, harumph. Phoney leftist trash.

When will the Obamas send their condolences to every person who fought in Iraq for throwing away their efforts in letting ISIS take control of the ME from Syria to Baghdad?

When will Obama send condolences to all the people stuck on cruise ships! Fucking Obama! Not doing everything all the time like some slacker

and you are pretending your innuendo is a fact.

And you are defending race hustlers. That makes you one.

When will Obama send condolences to all the people stuck on cruise ships! Fucking Obama! Not doing everything all the time like some slacker

Why didn't Obama send condolences to the families of the five black children murdered in Chicago during the Zimmerman trial?

How many riots did Bush cause by backing a fight to keep the woman alive?

Is the oBUMa offering any sympathy to the victims of the rioters? The rioters shot a woman in the head last night. Is there any sympathy for her?
I agree with you, the correlation by Seawitch was off the mark, but figured she probably thought it wrong then, thus asked.

In 2010 in Chicago 700 children were shot and 66 died. How many of these families got condolences from the Obamas?

Forum List

Back