President and First Lady send condolences to family of Missouri teen Michael Brown

Oh, for sure. The Democrat party isn't using this for political purposes and the democrat party didn't use Trayvon Martin for political purposes. Yup. Uh huh. Idiot.

Sarcasm isnt a point made but nice try

I heard that you can't address the point. You want people to believe the democrat party isn't exploiting this. Idiot.

and you are pretending your innuendo is a fact.

And you are defending race hustlers. That makes you one.

You're going to have to try harder. I'm not going to defend words you put in my mouth. You dont care about discussing it at all, your only goal here is to call names and try to be funny. Sorry champ

When will the Obamas send their condolences to every person who fought in Iraq for throwing away their efforts in letting ISIS take control of the ME from Syria to Baghdad?

When will Obama send condolences to all the people stuck on cruise ships! Fucking Obama! Not doing everything all the time like some slacker

Why didn't Obama send condolences to the families of the five black children murdered in Chicago during the Zimmerman trial?

Why didnt Obama send condolences to the families of the mine workers who died?

Sarcasm isnt a point made but nice try

and you are pretending your innuendo is a fact.

You're going to have to try harder. I'm not going to defend words you put in my mouth. You dont care about discussing it at all, your only goal here is to call names and try to be funny. Sorry champ

You really have no choice as long as you post. I'm gonna post and respond to your ignorant bullshit.

You really have no choice as long as you post. I'm gonna post and respond to your ignorant bullshit.

Just make sure you respond to what I say and not what you think I believe and we should be good

g

Just make sure you respond to what I say and not what you think I believe and we should be good

Whatever.

Why didnt Obama send condolences to the families of the mine workers who died?

It wasn't politically profitable.

Mine workers and their families dont vote is what you are hanging your hat on eh? :lol:

You're drifting. Do you want to talk about mine workers or the topic? The Democrats need to awaken and motivate the useful idiots for the coming election. This entire circus is one big political rally. The fact you can't see it speaks volumes of your ignorance.

Last edited:
5 shot, 12 arrested in St. Louis area after Sharpton urges calm | KMOV.com St. Louis
5 shot, 12 arrested in St. Louis area after Sharpton urges calm...
Police say they arrested 12 people for assaulting an officer by throwing rocks and a failure to disperse after the rallies.*

At 10:15 p.m. Tuesday, unknown suspects fired upon two people in the 1500 block of Biddle in north St. Louis. A 20-year-old was shot in the leg and an 18-year-old was shot in the chest, both are listed in stable, serious condition, police say.

Less than 10 minutes later, police were called to the intersection of Oakcrest and McLaran in Jennings where one person was shot. Police said an unknown suspect fired nine shots at the victim, hitting the victim once. According to police, the suspect was last seen jumping into a car and driving off in a red Sedan southbound on McLaran.

Around midnight, a woman was shot in the middle of her forehead on Highmont and W. Florissant in Ferguson. Police said the shooter used a low caliber bullet which became lodged in her head. According to police, the woman was talking when she was transported to an area hospital, she is expected to survive. Witnesses told police they saw five men running away from the scene.

An*officer-involved shooting left a man in critical conditionaround 1:00 a.m. near the intersection of Chambers and Sheffingdell. According to police, officers confronted a person who was fleeing an area where police had reports of shots being fired. Police say the person pulled a handgun and, fearing for his life, the officer shot the man.

No other details were available.
they have closed air space above the area.

It wasn't politically profitable.

Mine workers and their families dont vote is what you are hanging your hat on eh? :lol:

You're drifting. Do you want to talk about mine workers or the topic? The Democrats need to awaken and motivate the useful idiots for the coming election. This entire circus is one big political rally. The fact you can't see it speaks volumes of your ignorance.

I thought you asked this:
Why didn't Obama send condolences to the families of the five black children murdered in Chicago during the Zimmerman trial?

Do YOU want to discuss the topic or nah?

We are discussing the topic. You still believe that this isn't political?
Rev. Al Sharpton, Islamic groups stir the pot in Ferguson, MO - Liberty Unyielding

We are discussing the topic. You still believe that this isn't political?
Rev. Al Sharpton, Islamic groups stir the pot in Ferguson, MO - Liberty Unyielding

Is Sharpton running for office? Sharpton isnt the topic either. Do you want to discuss the topic or not?

This is really sad, especially since the young teen was reportedly unarmed. I hope justice will be served. It brings back memories of Trayvon Martin.

Never let it be said you let the death of a black kid pass without trying to milk it for cheap political points.

Odd you're not heart broken at all the black kids killed by blacks. Actually, that isn't odd since it doesn't fit your agenda...

This is really sad, especially since the young teen was reportedly unarmed. I hope justice will be served. It brings back memories of Trayvon Martin.

Never let it be said you let the death of a black kid pass without trying to milk it for cheap political points.

Odd you're not heart broken at all the black kids killed by blacks. Actually, that isn't odd since it doesn't fit your agenda...

I'm always sad when a cop shoots an unarmed kid.

I'm always sad when a cop shoots an unarmed kid.

Yet the only thread we see from you is when a white cop does it...

Forum List

Back