President and First Lady send condolences to family of Missouri teen Michael Brown

Never let it be said you let the death of a black kid pass without trying to milk it for cheap political points.

Odd you're not heart broken at all the black kids killed by blacks. Actually, that isn't odd since it doesn't fit your agenda...

I'm always sad when a cop shoots an unarmed kid.

Yet the only thread we see from you is when a white cop does it...

Well, dumbass, this thread is about the President and First Lady sending condolences.

Is Sharpton running for office? Sharpton isnt the topic either. Do you want to discuss the topic or not?

Sharpton is clearly on topic for Democrats exploiting the death of a black kid to further you political agenda

This is really sad, especially since the young teen was reportedly unarmed. I hope justice will be served. It brings back memories of Trayvon Martin.

Never let it be said you let the death of a black kid pass without trying to milk it for cheap political points.

Odd you're not heart broken at all the black kids killed by blacks. Actually, that isn't odd since it doesn't fit your agenda...

How come you aren't sad when blacks shoot unarmed black children?

Is Sharpton running for office? Sharpton isnt the topic either. Do you want to discuss the topic or not?

Sharpton is clearly on topic for Democrats exploiting the death of a black kid to further you political agenda

Eggs are clearly on topic because of it on your face. I mean since we are just saying things and making it up

You don't have the courage and honesty to face the truth. Why do you support race hustling political hacks?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yet the only thread we see from you is when a white cop does it...

Well, dumbass, this thread is about the President and First Lady sending condolences.

LOL, you're a trip. Gotcha. So when has Obama sent condolences to black kids not killed by whites? Or when have you started a thread about condolences that Obama sent to a black kid not killed by whites?

Eggs are clearly on topic because of it on your face. I mean since we are just saying things and making it up

On one hand, you make me think it would be horrible to not have a critical mind. On the other, I guess it doesn't bother you since you don't have a critical mind.

You don't have the courage and honesty to face the truth. Why do you support race hustling political hacks?

If you are referring to Sharpton I support Sharpton because things continue to happen in the black community and no one else spotlights it and gets justice for them like he does. And it burns you up. ....Oh not the injustice...no you are fine with that.

Sharpton tho...:rolleyes:

If you are referring to Sharpton I support Sharpton because things continue to happen in the black community and no one else spotlights it and gets justice for them like he does. And it burns you up. ....Oh not the injustice...no you are fine with that.

Yet we only hear from Sharpton when blacks are victimized by whites. There is a pattern with you liberals...

When is Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, and all the other leftist black trash going to address the blacks who murder black children every day?

Yet we only hear from Sharpton when blacks are victimized by whites. There is a pattern with you liberals...

Yeah surprisingly you dont hear about Sharpton protesting Illegal Whaling too. What a bastard!

When is Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, and all the other leftist black trash going to address the blacks who murder black children every day?

They do and you ignore it, your fault not theres. And no I wont find it for you. You have google, your ignorance isnt my burden :lol:

They do and you ignore it, your fault not theres. And no I wont find it for you. You have google, your ignorance isnt my burden :lol:

LOL. Have a nice day.

Yeah surprisingly you dont hear about Sharpton protesting Illegal Whaling too. What a bastard!

Why would he do that? Black on white crimes, black on black crimes and illegal whaling don't exploit the death of black kids by white cops. It's completely consistent with the Democratic agenda.

Why won't they do this for the other 4,000/year slaughtered on our streets by the hands of their brothers??? Oh'yess,,it wouldn't cause enough hatred against whites. They don't care about how many blacks die.

This is all about hatred of white people.

I am NOT SAYING for a second that this police officer shouldn't go to prison if he is shown to be guilty. BUT make no mistake this is about hatred and not the hatred you think it is.

No, this is all about your hatred of Obama.

And did you think it was right then?

How many riots did Bush cause by backing a fight to keep the woman alive?

Is the oBUMa offering any sympathy to the victims of the rioters? The rioters shot a woman in the head last night. Is there any sympathy for her?

I agree with you, the correlation by Seawitch was off the mark, but figured she probably thought it wrong then, thus asked.

It was exactly on the mark. I think you may have missed what the "mark" was in this instance. Steph said she was appalled when presidents commented on "local" matters. What the commentary was or wasn't is immaterial.

Why won't they do this for the other 4,000/year slaughtered on our streets by the hands of their brothers??? Oh'yess,,it wouldn't cause enough hatred against whites. They don't care about how many blacks die.

This is all about hatred of white people.

I am NOT SAYING for a second that this police officer shouldn't go to prison if he is shown to be guilty. BUT make no mistake this is about hatred and not the hatred you think it is.

Your hatred seem very selective. This story is about a black teenager shot by a cop (probably white) for doing nothing wrong according to a witness.

And yet no messages from the President to the thousands killed across the Country by gang bangers,

Obama has spoken of the Blacks killed by gang bangers. Obama spoke about Hadiya Pendleton who died after being shot in a park near his Chicago home.

However I don't recall concern of white victims of gang bangers, but has spoke about white victims of mass shootings.

President Obama said today that the police shooting death of unarmed Missouri teen Michael Brown was "heartbreaking," and he urged those who are upset over the incident to remain calm.

Brown, an 18-year-old African American man, was shot multiple times and killed Saturday by a Ferguson, Mo., police officer. The days since the shooting have been marked by tense standoffs between Brown's supporters and heavily-armed police officers, along with riots and looting of stores on Sunday night.

"The death of Michael Brown is heartbreaking, and Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to his family and his community at this very difficult time," Obama said.

"I know the events of the past few days have prompted strong passions, but as details unfold, I urge everyone in Ferguson, Missouri, and across the country, to remember this young man through reflection and understanding," the President said in a statement. "We should comfort each other and talk with one another in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds. Along with our prayers, that’s what Michael and his family, and our broader American community, deserve."

Obama emphasized that Attorney General Eric Holder and the Department of Justice will be investigating the shooting as well as local police in St. Louis County, Missouri.

More: President Obama Calls Shooting of Missouri Teen 'Heartbreaking' - ABC News

This is really sad, especially since the young teen was reportedly unarmed. I hope justice will be served. It brings back memories of Trayvon Martin.
If that kid had been white the obamashitforbrains couple would have said nothing.

President Obama said today that the police shooting death of unarmed Missouri teen Michael Brown was "heartbreaking," and he urged those who are upset over the incident to remain calm.

Brown, an 18-year-old African American man, was shot multiple times and killed Saturday by a Ferguson, Mo., police officer. The days since the shooting have been marked by tense standoffs between Brown's supporters and heavily-armed police officers, along with riots and looting of stores on Sunday night.

"The death of Michael Brown is heartbreaking, and Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to his family and his community at this very difficult time," Obama said.

"I know the events of the past few days have prompted strong passions, but as details unfold, I urge everyone in Ferguson, Missouri, and across the country, to remember this young man through reflection and understanding," the President said in a statement. "We should comfort each other and talk with one another in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds. Along with our prayers, that’s what Michael and his family, and our broader American community, deserve."

Obama emphasized that Attorney General Eric Holder and the Department of Justice will be investigating the shooting as well as local police in St. Louis County, Missouri.

More: President Obama Calls Shooting of Missouri Teen 'Heartbreaking' - ABC News

Yet they did not call the family of the homeless guy who was gunned down by a black 12 yr old here in Jacksonville . Whose facebook page was full of hate for white people!! Police: 12-year-old shot, killed homeless man | News - Home The double standards in this country are LOUD and clear. Only black people who get killed by white people get attention from this president !!! Obamas also did not call the family of an infant shot in the face by a black teen in Brunswick GA Baby shot dead in stroller; 2 Georgia teens charged - CNN.com Both of the victims were unarmed

In an interview on Tuesday with MSNBC, Dorian Johnson, a friend of Mr. Brown’s, gave the following description of the shooting: He said that he and Mr. Brown had been walking in the street when an officer drove up and told them to get onto the sidewalk. The two stayed in the street after telling the officer that they were close to Mr. Johnson’s house. The officer, who had passed them, then backed up, almost hitting them in doing so. He then tried to open his door, which hit Mr. Brown, and when the door bounced shut, the officer reach out and grabbed Mr. Brown.

“Mike was trying to get away from being choked,” Mr. Johnson told MSNBC. At that point, he said, the officer pulled a gun and fired, striking Mr. Brown. Mr. Brown “did not reach for the officer’s weapon at all,” he said.

Mr. Johnson said that he and Mr. Brown began to run, and while he ducked behind a car, Mr. Brown kept going. After Mr. Brown was shot a second time, Mr. Johnson said, he turned to face the officer with his hands up, the officer fired several more shots and Mr. Brown fell.

Police Cite Threats in Deciding Not to Name Officer Who Shot Missouri Teenager - The New York Times

This certainly doesn't sound good for the police officer. His life is toast.
One side of the story from a street thug. Doubt it is true.

Well, this administration has been arming these police departments with leftover armored vehicles and such..what did people expect the police to become, pussy cats? Welcome to the new United Police States of Amercia

SNIP:

US Military Equipping Local Police With War-Zone Armored Vehicles

Written by: Daniel Jennings Current Events December 3, 2013 3 Comments Print This Article Print This Article

mrap policeYour local law enforcement agency could soon get a questionable new piece of equipment from the Pentagon — an 18-ton armored car.

The Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicles were designed to protect troops in Iraq and Afghanistan from insurgents’ homemade bombs, but now MRAPs are being given away to police departments in such communities as High Springs, Florida, population 5,350. The High Springs police paid the Defense Departments’ Law Enforcement Support Office $2,000 for an MRAP that originally cost taxpayers $600,000, a local TV station reported.

Even though the vehicles cannot be used in many places, around 165 MRAPs have been given away to police agencies all over the United States according to Fox News. The MRAPs were built for use in Iraq and Afghanistan, but since the Iraq War is over and the Afghan adventure is winding down, the US Army has been giving or selling the vehicles to local law enforcement agencies.

“It’s a cheap solution to a problem,” High Springs Police Chief Steve Holley said of the MRAP. Fox News reported that Holley’s “cheap solution” gets five miles to the gallon.

Holley claimed High Springs needs an MRAP to evacuate people in case of flooding. His argument is that the vehicle can drive through up to three feet of water.

Armored and Intimidating

“It’s armored. It’s heavy. It’s intimidating. And it’s free,” Sherriff Craig Apple of Albany County, New York, said of the five MRAPs his department has taken delivery of. It isn’t clear what Apple and his deputies will do with the MRAPs, because the vehicles are too big to drive on many roads and they have a tendency to tip over on rough ground.

ALL of it and many more if you google it
US Military Equipping Local Police With War-Zone Armored Vehicles | Off The Grid News

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back