President and First Lady send condolences to family of Missouri teen Michael Brown

Yet we only hear from Sharpton when blacks are victimized by whites. There is a pattern with you liberals...

Yeah surprisingly you dont hear about Sharpton protesting Illegal Whaling too. What a bastard!

Why would he do that? Black on white crimes, black on black crimes and illegal whaling don't exploit the death of black kids by white cops. It's completely consistent with the Democratic agenda.

Why would he talk about whites killed by blacks and not talk about illegal whaling or child prostitution in Vietnam or other things that have nothing to do with his history, legacy or what he fights for.

Its like being mad at a carpenter for not plumbing:lol:

why does obama get involved only when the person is black?

seems obama is a bit of a racist...

they want to help stir things up...who does it help if there is mass unrest in the country? this the THIRD time now they've done this...they're hoping for another Tryvon Martin unrest that went on for awhile...Except that was against one of his citizens he supposedly, REPRESENTS, Zimmerman

who does it help, THEM and all their comrades in government

Last edited:
Yeah surprisingly you dont hear about Sharpton protesting Illegal Whaling too. What a bastard!

Why would he do that? Black on white crimes, black on black crimes and illegal whaling don't exploit the death of black kids by white cops. It's completely consistent with the Democratic agenda.

Why would he talk about whites killed by blacks and not talk about illegal whaling or child prostitution in Vietnam or other things that have nothing to do with his history, legacy or what he fights for.

Its like being mad at a carpenter for not plumbing:lol:

yes, we understand that exploiting racism is obama's main reason for living.

"gittin even with whitey" We get it, and you fools encourage it.

Would then President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush have sent condolences to the Michael Brown family? We'll never know.

Did they send any condolences following the police shootings of blacks during hurricane Katrina? I don't recall any condolences.

Officers Guilty of Shooting Six in New Orleans - The New York Times

Would Obama have reached out to them if there wasn't an obvious chance to pander to race baiting liberals? We'll never know. For sure, but based on history, probably not...

Would then President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush have sent condolences to the Michael Brown family? We'll never know.

Did they send any condolences following the police shootings of blacks during hurricane Katrina? I don't recall any condolences.

did obozo send condolences to the families of border patrol agents who have been killed by illegal invaders?

As to the NOLA danzinger bridge case. those guys deserved the guilty verdict. If you were not here during those times, you have no idea what was going on in this city.

did obozo send condolences to the families of border patrol agents who have been killed by illegal invaders?

As to the NOLA danzinger bridge case. those guys deserved the guilty verdict. If you were not here during those times, you have no idea what was going on in this city.

Probably, but I don't know. Do you? Do you think every presidential condolence is made public?

lakhooka thinks a majority of the people don't see through this, and they will argue you're all wrong until they're blue in face

get over it already..You're in the 30% approval... so you don't know more than that 70% who disapproves of him

why does obama get involved only when the person is black?

seems obama is a bit of a racist...

they want to help stir things up...who does it help if there is mass unrest in the country? this the THIRD time now they've done this...they're hoping for another Tryvon Martin unrest that went on for awhile...Except that was against one of his citizens he supposedly, REPRESENTS, Zimmerman

who does it help, THEM and all their comrades in government

You're right taking someones life didnt work but boy oh boy will things get stirred up when Obama says something about the taken life :cuckoo:

They were rioting not because the police shot an unarmed man in cold blood. They heard on C-Span that Obama sent condolences and went bat shit :doubt:

So why does Obama send condolences to this family when black children are murdered every day?

Did Obama send condolences to every family that lost someone everyday?

No? What a bastard!

Black kids are killed daily here in New Orleans... when's Obama, Sharpton, or any of the folks going to address that tragedy?

Oh, that's right, black on black crime has no political upside.

The police shoot and kill all races. To make this issue about race is something only real racist could do.

Blacks are going around shooting at whites last night because of race.

President Obama said today that the police shooting death of unarmed Missouri teen Michael Brown was "heartbreaking," and he urged those who are upset over the incident to remain calm.

Brown, an 18-year-old African American man, was shot multiple times and killed Saturday by a Ferguson, Mo., police officer. The days since the shooting have been marked by tense standoffs between Brown's supporters and heavily-armed police officers, along with riots and looting of stores on Sunday night.

"The death of Michael Brown is heartbreaking, and Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to his family and his community at this very difficult time," Obama said.

"I know the events of the past few days have prompted strong passions, but as details unfold, I urge everyone in Ferguson, Missouri, and across the country, to remember this young man through reflection and understanding," the President said in a statement. "We should comfort each other and talk with one another in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds. Along with our prayers, that’s what Michael and his family, and our broader American community, deserve."

Obama emphasized that Attorney General Eric Holder and the Department of Justice will be investigating the shooting as well as local police in St. Louis County, Missouri.

More: President Obama Calls Shooting of Missouri Teen 'Heartbreaking' - ABC News

This is really sad, especially since the young teen was reportedly unarmed. I hope justice will be served. It brings back memories of Trayvon Martin.

Wow, he's uppity!

Hey when is Obama gonna send condolences to the families of missing children? He wont you know why? He eats missing children *frothy mouth growl*

Probably, but I don't know. Do you? Do you think every presidential condolence is made public?

:lol: Yes. Pres. transparent not hiding a thing

The police shoot and kill all races. To make this issue about race is something only real racist could do.

Blacks are going around shooting at whites last night because of race.

You said that last time and you are ignoring how often this happens to make it seem equal.

Forum List

Back