President and First Lady send condolences to family of Missouri teen Michael Brown

looks like a justified shooting, the ****** made the first aggressive move, all the fucking banger had to do was obey a lawful order and not confront the cop, had he done so he could still be alive to continue his illegal activities until he confronted another cop who also would filled his worthless fucking carcass full of lead.., dieing by lead poisoning seems quite common in da hood. .... :lmao:

ooooh...... :fu:

In other words - you hate *******. Thanks for sharing.

NO !! i despise them, i do admire black folks who are hard working honest citizens, i am sure you will agree ?

i can call you a "******" and be correct.., i believe "*******" come in al colors, agree ?
Democrat Robert KKK. Byrd agreed.

Ferguson is a predominately black community with a mostly white police force. Only three of the city's 53 officers are African-American.

According to the most recent census, 67% of Ferguson's community is black; 29% is white; there is less than 1% Asian and Native American. A little more than 1% of the population is Hispanic or Latino. Its residents are mostly young; the average age is 31. Median household income is about $37,000. Twenty two percent of people in Ferguson live below the poverty line.

5 things about Ferguson, Missouri - CNN.com

Some context: 67% black and 94% white police force.

No, but I am sure YOU are an idiot.

I can't say what you are..can't at all...not worth the time to find out....

No biggie, you don't have the brain cells to figure it out anyhow

Ferguson is a predominately black community with a mostly white police force. Only three of the city's 53 officers are African-American.

According to the most recent census, 67% of Ferguson's community is black; 29% is white; there is less than 1% Asian and Native American. A little more than 1% of the population is Hispanic or Latino. Its residents are mostly young; the average age is 31. Median household income is about $37,000. Twenty two percent of people in Ferguson live below the poverty line.

5 things about Ferguson, Missouri - CNN.com

Some context. 67% black and 94% white police force.

Interesting indeed race hustler.

Surely you're not implying that the police department is to blame for the fact that too many blacks simply can't pass basic police entrance exams, now are you?

MISSOURI MAYOR: LOOTERS WERE OUT-OF-TOWNERS

Well, that's interesting - unless he's just trying cover up the racial tensions in his town.

Likely from Obama's home town

I am sure they are blacked faced cons from Kansas City...

are you fucking crazy.., please do not reply, you will only confirm my suspicions.., Shitcago is much, much closer, admit it dumbfuck, the local Chimps started the rioting and burning. :up:

President Obama said today that the police shooting death of unarmed Missouri teen Michael Brown was "heartbreaking," and he urged those who are upset over the incident to remain calm.

Brown, an 18-year-old African American man, was shot multiple times and killed Saturday by a Ferguson, Mo., police officer. The days since the shooting have been marked by tense standoffs between Brown's supporters and heavily-armed police officers, along with riots and looting of stores on Sunday night.

"The death of Michael Brown is heartbreaking, and Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to his family and his community at this very difficult time," Obama said.

"I know the events of the past few days have prompted strong passions, but as details unfold, I urge everyone in Ferguson, Missouri, and across the country, to remember this young man through reflection and understanding," the President said in a statement. "We should comfort each other and talk with one another in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds. Along with our prayers, that’s what Michael and his family, and our broader American community, deserve."

Obama emphasized that Attorney General Eric Holder and the Department of Justice will be investigating the shooting as well as local police in St. Louis County, Missouri.

More: President Obama Calls Shooting of Missouri Teen 'Heartbreaking' - ABC News

This is really sad, especially since the young teen was reportedly unarmed. I hope justice will be served. It brings back memories of Trayvon Martin.

I wonder if he bothered to call the parents of the unarmed 16 year old girl shot to death in his home town of Chicago this weekend? NO, I wonder why, no race angle?

Surely you're not implying that the police department is to blame for the fact that too many blacks simply can't pass basic police entrance exams, now are you?

Of course not. Nor am I implying that their education system only caters to whites. We all know that ******* just don't have the superior brainpower that whitey has. I'm sure some conservative think tanks have proven that.

In an interview on Tuesday with MSNBC, Dorian Johnson, a friend of Mr. Brown’s, gave the following description of the shooting: He said that he and Mr. Brown had been walking in the street when an officer drove up and told them to get onto the sidewalk. The two stayed in the street after telling the officer that they were close to Mr. Johnson’s house. The officer, who had passed them, then backed up, almost hitting them in doing so. He then tried to open his door, which hit Mr. Brown, and when the door bounced shut, the officer reach out and grabbed Mr. Brown.

“Mike was trying to get away from being choked,” Mr. Johnson told MSNBC. At that point, he said, the officer pulled a gun and fired, striking Mr. Brown. Mr. Brown “did not reach for the officer’s weapon at all,” he said.

Mr. Johnson said that he and Mr. Brown began to run, and while he ducked behind a car, Mr. Brown kept going. After Mr. Brown was shot a second time, Mr. Johnson said, he turned to face the officer with his hands up, the officer fired several more shots and Mr. Brown fell.

Police Cite Threats in Deciding Not to Name Officer Who Shot Missouri Teenager - The New York Times

This certainly doesn't sound good for the police officer. His life is toast.

I listened to this kid and I don't think he is telling the whole truth, this is what he states he said to the cop:

'We won't be but a minute Mr. officer and we will surely be out of the street'

Kids don't speak this way today, it seems ridiculous to believe such a statement. Given that statement seems off, terribly off, I tend to believe there was more to what happened.

The officer may be guilty. IDK. I do know jumping to conclusion either way is going to cause problems.

Witnesses: Shooting of MO teen began with cops telling him to ?get the f*ck on the sidewalk?

President Obama said today that the police shooting death of unarmed Missouri teen Michael Brown was "heartbreaking," and he urged those who are upset over the incident to remain calm.

Brown, an 18-year-old African American man, was shot multiple times and killed Saturday by a Ferguson, Mo., police officer. The days since the shooting have been marked by tense standoffs between Brown's supporters and heavily-armed police officers, along with riots and looting of stores on Sunday night.

"The death of Michael Brown is heartbreaking, and Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to his family and his community at this very difficult time," Obama said.

"I know the events of the past few days have prompted strong passions, but as details unfold, I urge everyone in Ferguson, Missouri, and across the country, to remember this young man through reflection and understanding," the President said in a statement. "We should comfort each other and talk with one another in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds. Along with our prayers, that’s what Michael and his family, and our broader American community, deserve."

Obama emphasized that Attorney General Eric Holder and the Department of Justice will be investigating the shooting as well as local police in St. Louis County, Missouri.

More: President Obama Calls Shooting of Missouri Teen 'Heartbreaking' - ABC News

This is really sad, especially since the young teen was reportedly unarmed. I hope justice will be served. It brings back memories of Trayvon Martin.

I wonder if he bothered to call the parents of the unarmed 16 year old girl shot to death in his home town of Chicago this weekend? NO, I wonder why, no race angle?

Why yes, Oblama even contacted that black fellows family after the death of Robin Willims

Forum List

Back