President and First Lady send condolences to family of Missouri teen Michael Brown

The tension in a St. Louis suburb following the shooting of an unarmed African-American teenager by a police officer was thrown into stark relief Sunday night in a video captured by CNN of a police officer yelling a derogatory phrase at protesters.

"Bring it, all you fucking animals! Bring it!" the officer said in the exchange.

Police Officer Caught On Video Calling Michael Brown Protesters 'F***ing Animals'

Well, that won't look good on his resume.

"Protesters" or "Looters"? How would you like to be a cop in that situation outnumbered several to one? It got to the best of him. Wouldn't it get the best of you? It wasn't professional or his finest moment. But tell me, was it the finest moment of those coming after him?

r-POLICE-huge.jpg

Ferguson Police Department Will Not Release Name Of Officer Involved In Michael Brown Shooting

Things are out of control.

If you're black, don't knock on whitey's door in the middle of the night.

Theodore Wafer Found Guilty Of Second-Degree Murder In Death Of Renisha McBride

Derailing your own thread, eh?

How about not drinking and driving- she was three times the legal limit ( as tested 5 hours after she had her initial accident, I can't imagine what it was at the time of the accident).

How about NOT driving drugged as well, pot was in her system. How about not committing a hit and run. How about not disappearing, not once but TWICE as police arrived after neighborhoods witnessed your hit and run and then your return to the scene of the accident. How about not hiding for 4 hours before banging on someone's door at 4 AM because you are still stoned and drunk off your ass.

The dude should have called 911 and I believe he was afraid, but the chick committed so many crimes which lead to her own death, I find it hard to say this guy was the only one at fault. It was HER decisions which caused the situation, and god know how many could have killed if she ran down people during her hit and run instead of empty cars. Would you be as concerned if she had killed black children, white children, or perhaps the man who shot her as she drove terribly drunk and stoned out of her mind? I don't think so.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;9616895 said:
If you're black, don't knock on whitey's door in the middle of the night.

Theodore Wafer Found Guilty Of Second-Degree Murder In Death Of Renisha McBride

Derailing your own thread, eh?

How about not drinking and driving- she was three times the legal limit ( as tested 5 hours after she had her initial accident, I can't imagine what it was at the time of the accident).

How about NOT driving drugged as well, pot was in her system. How about not committing a hit and run. How about not disappearing, not once but TWICE as police arrived after neighborhoods witnessed your hit and run and then your return to the scene of the accident. How about not hiding for 4 hours before banging on someone's door at 4 AM because you are still stoned and drunk off your ass.

The dude should have called 911 and I believe he was afraid, but the chick committed so many crimes which lead to her own death, I find it hard to say this guy was the only one at fault. It was HER decisions which caused the situation, and god know how many should could have killed if she hit people during her hit and run instead of empty cars.

Shittingbull believes blacks are too stupid to be responsible for their own behaviors

President Obama said today that the police shooting death of unarmed Missouri teen Michael Brown was "heartbreaking," and he urged those who are upset over the incident to remain calm.

Brown, an 18-year-old African American man, was shot multiple times and killed Saturday by a Ferguson, Mo., police officer. The days since the shooting have been marked by tense standoffs between Brown's supporters and heavily-armed police officers, along with riots and looting of stores on Sunday night.

"The death of Michael Brown is heartbreaking, and Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to his family and his community at this very difficult time," Obama said.

"I know the events of the past few days have prompted strong passions, but as details unfold, I urge everyone in Ferguson, Missouri, and across the country, to remember this young man through reflection and understanding," the President said in a statement. "We should comfort each other and talk with one another in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds. Along with our prayers, that’s what Michael and his family, and our broader American community, deserve."

Obama emphasized that Attorney General Eric Holder and the Department of Justice will be investigating the shooting as well as local police in St. Louis County, Missouri.

More: President Obama Calls Shooting of Missouri Teen 'Heartbreaking' - ABC News

This is really sad, especially since the young teen was reportedly unarmed. I hope justice will be served. It brings back memories of Trayvon Martin.

A local shooting and that fucking bag of shit obama is sending in Holder to make fucking political hay out of this.

obama is the lowest form of life to sit in the White House since fdr.

rot in hell you racist pile of shit

President Obama said today that the police shooting death of unarmed Missouri teen Michael Brown was "heartbreaking," and he urged those who are upset over the incident to remain calm.

Brown, an 18-year-old African American man, was shot multiple times and killed Saturday by a Ferguson, Mo., police officer. The days since the shooting have been marked by tense standoffs between Brown's supporters and heavily-armed police officers, along with riots and looting of stores on Sunday night.

"The death of Michael Brown is heartbreaking, and Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to his family and his community at this very difficult time," Obama said.

"I know the events of the past few days have prompted strong passions, but as details unfold, I urge everyone in Ferguson, Missouri, and across the country, to remember this young man through reflection and understanding," the President said in a statement. "We should comfort each other and talk with one another in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds. Along with our prayers, that’s what Michael and his family, and our broader American community, deserve."

Obama emphasized that Attorney General Eric Holder and the Department of Justice will be investigating the shooting as well as local police in St. Louis County, Missouri.

More: President Obama Calls Shooting of Missouri Teen 'Heartbreaking' - ABC News

This is really sad, especially since the young teen was reportedly unarmed. I hope justice will be served. It brings back memories of Trayvon Martin.

A local shooting and that fucking bag of shit obama is sending in Holder to make fucking political hay out of this.

A 16 year old girl was murdered in Chicago this weekend along with 25 others. Thing is their killers were most likely black so Obama/Holder can't push the hate whitey agenda up there.

It looks like a civil rights violation and maybe a hate crime. It's FBI stuff. Burn, whitey, burn.

Yeah, Oblama showed us his hate whitey campaign when he notified the Williams family over condolences to their loss of Robin Williams...

Yeah, Oblama showed us his hate whitey campaign when he notified the Williams family over condolences to their loss of Robin Williams...

Yeah, but there was probably a ****** somewhere in Robin's family tree.

A 16 year old girl was murdered in Chicago this weekend along with 25 others. Thing is their killers were most likely black so Obama/Holder can't push the hate whitey agenda up there.

You are showing us your hate blacky campaign...

Has ANYONE in this thread used the N word besides Shittingbull? Much less in the derogatory manner he repeatedly uses it in?

Oh, never mind. I forgot he's a mindless liberal so it's perfectly acceptable

Of course. Fuck you, redneck

Just as with the Trayvon debacle, here we have the Chief Law Enforcement Officer weighing in on un un-litigated, media-hyped case simply because of the color of the victim's skin. It is unprofessional and weak to voice an opinion in such a case as it fuels one side against the other. Pitty, we have such low character in the Big house.

Really? I did not see that at all. I see someone saying there were a ton of other youth gunned down and Obama did not reach out. Why not? Why pick a racially charged case? All this does IMO is move the hate forward since it beings more attention ( the FBI is already on the case) to the issue. It is a he said, she said case right now.

The investigation has not taken place, what if the kids are lying? It does not mean the parents do not deserve condolences but it means circumstance may be much different, where a kid may have tried to kill a cop as the cop stated? I've read the conflicting statements already and what I would call BS coming from the kid who was with Brown.

The tension of the Henry Gates affair became much worse after Obama opened his mouth without knowing the facts. Ultimately, there was no racial issue and Gates was found to be at fault for ratcheting up the situation, while the cop could have waited to cuff him and tone the situation down. the cops black colleagues said he was not racist and supported him 100 percent in how he handled the situation.

Just as with the Trayvon debacle, here we have the Chief Law Enforcement Officer weighing in on un un-litigated, media-hyped case simply because of the color of the victim's skin. It is unprofessional and weak to voice an opinion in such a case as it fuels one side against the other. Pitty, we have such low character in the Big house.

Condolences to you is unwarranted until the investigation is over?

CaféAuLait;9616980 said:

Really? I did not see that at all. I see someone saying there were a ton of other youth gunned down and Obama did not reach out. Why not? Why pick a racially charged case? All this does IMO is move the hate forward since it beings more attention ( the FBI is already on the case) to the issue. It is a he said, she said case right now.

The investigation has not taken place, what if the kids are lying? It does not mean the parents do not deserve condolences but it means circumstance may be much different, where a kid may have tried to kill a cop as the cop stated? I've read the conflicting statements already and what I would call BS coming from the kid who was with Brown.

The tension of the Henry Gates affair became much worse after Obama opened his mouth without knowing the facts. Ultimately, there was no racial issue and Gates was found to be at fault for ratcheting up the situation, while the cop could have waited to cuff him and tone the situation down. the cops black colleagues said he was not racist and supported him 100 percent in how he handled the situation.

Cops back each other up even when they break the law daily.. I doubt we can trust them in every situation. First off cops are parasitic union members. Oh my!

Forum List

Back