President and First Lady send condolences to family of Missouri teen Michael Brown

How is the Presudent appealing for calm in the Black community a bad thing.

Why doesn't he appeal for peace in the innercities? Letting the investigation figure this out and going home to wait for it is what we want.

He does speak to the Black community. How often does he speak to them about taking responsibility with the children that they have?

Why won't they do this for the other 4,000/year slaughtered on our streets by the hands of their brothers??? Oh'yess,,it wouldn't cause enough hatred against whites. They don't care about how many blacks die.

This is all about hatred of white people.

I am NOT SAYING for a second that this police officer shouldn't go to prison if he is shown to be guilty. BUT make no mistake this is about hatred and not the hatred you think it is.

Your hatred seem very selective. This story is about a black teenager shot by a cop (probably white) for doing nothing wrong according to a witness.

Several eyewitnesses saw brown go for the officers gun while trying to attach him. The rest of his friends are busy looting, destroying private property and such.

Where is all the disgust for the rioters like there was over the protesting of the border jumpers?

Now guess who's side they're are on?

What the white right obviously wanted here was for Obama to ignore the latest shooting of an unarmed black teen..

...Remember, ..the Tea Party is the Klan

Why won't they do this for the other 4,000/year slaughtered on our streets by the hands of their brothers??? Oh'yess,,it wouldn't cause enough hatred against whites. They don't care about how many blacks die.

This is all about hatred of white people.

I am NOT SAYING for a second that this police officer shouldn't go to prison if he is shown to be guilty. BUT make no mistake this is about hatred and not the hatred you think it is.

Your hatred seem very selective. This story is about a black teenager shot by a cop (probably white) for doing nothing wrong according to a witness.

Several eyewitnesses saw brown go for the officers gun while trying to attach him. The rest of his friends are busy looting, destroying private property and such.

Several eyewitnesses or the cops say? Oddly, they won't release the tape of the incident that would clear up the question...I wonder if that's because the actual eye witnesses said he did not go for the officers weapon.

Several eyewitnesses or the cops say? Oddly, they won't release the tape of the incident that would clear up the question...I wonder if that's because the actual eye witnesses said he did not go for the officers weapon.

Obama should not be taking sides. None of us should be determing guilt before all the facts are known. If the kid had been white this would not even make the evening news one day.

This country is obsessed and sick with racism-----driven mostly by the left in an obvious attempt to divide the country on racial lines-------------divide and conquer.

Wake up people, try to see what is really going on here.

Obama should not be taking sides. None of us should be determing guilt before all the facts are known. If the kid had been white this would not even make the evening news one day.

This country is obsessed and sick with racism-----driven mostly by the left in an obvious attempt to divide the country on racial lines-------------divide and conquer.

He didn't take sides, he commented on a story of national importance.

The death of Michael Brown is heartbreaking, and Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to his family and his community at this very difficult time. As Attorney General Holder has indicated, the Department of Justice is investigating the situation along with local officials, and they will continue to direct resources to the case as needed.

I know the events of the past few days have prompted strong passions, but as details unfold, I urge everyone in Ferguson, Missouri, and across the country, to remember this young man through reflection and understanding. We should comfort each other and talk with one another in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds. Along with our prayers, that’s what Michael and his family, and our broader American community, deserve.​

What the white right obviously wanted here was for Obama to ignore the latest shooting of an unarmed black teen..

wow, remember not to hurt yourself pooping out so much crap

NO President should get Involved in local and state matters such as this, the martin case, the gates etc

now you see a pattern here?

Last edited:

The death of Michael Brown is heartbreaking, and Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to his family and his community at this very difficult time. As Attorney General Holder has indicated, the Department of Justice is investigating the situation along with local officials, and they will continue to direct resources to the case as needed.

I know the events of the past few days have prompted strong passions, but as details unfold, I urge everyone in Ferguson, Missouri, and across the country, to remember this young man through reflection and understanding. We should comfort each other and talk with one another in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds. Along with our prayers, that’s what Michael and his family, and our broader American community, deserve.​

A cop defends himself when attacked by a criminal. What exactly is heartbreaking about that? What would obozo have said if the cop was the one killed?

Obama did take sides, his statement assumes that the kid was an innocent victim.

telling the community to settle down was the right thing to do, however.

NO President should get Involved in local and state matters such as this, the martin case, the gates etc

its obvious, obama wants to keep racial unrest stirred up.

A cop defends himself when attacked by a criminal. What exactly is heartbreaking about that? What would obozo have said if the cop was the one killed?

Obama did take sides, his statement assumes that the kid was an innocent victim.

telling the community to settle down was the right thing to do, however.

Why would you make statements that are contradictory to what eye witnesses have stated occurred?

How does the President's statement assume the innocence of a dead teen, simply by saying "I'm sorry he's dead"? It seems like you're the one assigning blame despite evidence to the contrary. Why?

No President, huh?

Bush backs legal fight to keep coma woman alive

and he shouldn't of...so you put one of Booooosh, And Obama is on a role with THREE so far and they're all black..so what's does THAT portray to the rest of the people he Represents?

No President, huh?

and he shouldn't of...so you put one of Booooosh, And Obama is on a role with THREE so far and they're all black..so what's does THAT portray to the rest of the people he Represents?
That you seem to be focusing on skin color...that's what it portrays.

No President, huh?

So we should should be able to find some old threads where you condemned Bush for getting involved in "local issues", right? It happened while you were a member of this board. Perhaps I'll have to take a looksie later...:eusa_whistle:

The Black race is sinking to it's lowest common denominator. How they are acting in the US is no different than how they cat in African townships and cities.
This is what happens when an entire race scores about 10-15 points lower on IQ tests than Whites do.
'The exceptions prove the rule'.
Of say a hundred Black looters how many give a sweet flying fuck what BOBO says? That's right. Fucking ZERO. He knows it. The world knows it.
The Black race is a failing race and always has been compared to other races.
All the bitching about how the cops are always going after Blacks is bull shit. If the Black could behave like civilized human beings there wouldn't be so much need for the cops.
Chicken>Black endemic violence>Egg> Cops patrolling the streets attempting to help those people who want to live in safety.
What message does "Snitches Get Stitches" send to civilized people?

Forum List

Back