President and First Lady send condolences to family of Missouri teen Michael Brown

and he shouldn't of...so you put one of Booooosh, And Obama is on a role with THREE so far and they're all black..so what's does THAT portray to the rest of the people he Represents?

So we should should be able to find some old threads where you condemned Bush for getting involved in "local issues", right? It happened while you were a member of this board. Perhaps I'll have to take a looksie later...:eusa_whistle:

if you need that to blow your skirt up, have at it

Just as with the Trayvon debacle, here we have the Chief Law Enforcement Officer weighing in on un un-litigated, media-hyped case simply because of the color of the victim's skin. It is unprofessional and weak to voice an opinion in such a case as it fuels one side against the other. Pitty, we have such low character in the Big house.

Condolences to you is unwarranted until the investigation is over?

From the POTUS, yes.

1. It changes the nature of the case. There is precedent there...
2. It shows prejudice, which leads to #1 above.
3. Kids get killed every day all over the world, and the POTUS correctly speaks not a wit. But when he choses a situation such as this to weigh in, it leads to #1 above.

To be Presidential, he should have provided condolences to all victims of crime and should vow to make things better (which he is incapable of doing, of course).

please believe me.., he does NOT want "things" better, he wants the division of blacks and WHITES !

it is all in the commie manifesto that he is committed to. :up:

Condolences to you is unwarranted until the investigation is over?

From the POTUS, yes.

1. It changes the nature of the case. There is precedent there...
2. It shows prejudice, which leads to #1 above.
3. Kids get killed every day all over the world, and the POTUS correctly speaks not a wit. But when he choses a situation such as this to weigh in, it leads to #1 above.

To be Presidential, he should have provided condolences to all victims of crime and should vow to make things better (which he is incapable of doing, of course).

please believe me.., he does NOT want "things" better, he wants the division of blacks and WHITES !

it is all in the commie manifesto that he is committed to. :up:

Sure he does......:eusa_whistle:

That was stupid. If video comes out showing Brown doing exactly what the police say he did the President's gonna be inviscerated because of it. Shoulda kept his mouth shut until the facts come out. Does he weigh in every time an officer shoots a suspect?

When is lameass gonna do something for the living hero marine in the Mexican jail?

The marine isn't a hero for breaking the law in a foreign country. There's really nothing President Obama can do. The marine screwed up.

The kid who was murdered by the cop is an American in America who was not breaking the law.

The usual RWs and racists can pretend otherwise but pretending won't change the facts.

When is lameass gonna do something for the living hero marine in the Mexican jail?

The marine isn't a hero for breaking the law in a foreign country. There's really nothing President Obama can do. The marine screwed up.

The kid who was murdered by the cop is an American in America who was not breaking the law.

The usual RWs and racists can pretend otherwise but pretending won't change the facts.

physically attacking a cop is not breaking the law???????????? really? :cuckoo:

We have 10 to 30 million people who have broken our immigration laws, but you care nothing about enforcing those laws, but are all for the mexicans enforcing their border laws. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I thought Redfish wanted all the fact to come out before judging. Not when he can side with law enforcement I guess

Election coming up. Need a crisis and victims to motivate the slaves to vote for their interests. Trayvon, part II.

Yeah..the cops who shot that guy are in on it.......:eusa_whistle:

Black kids shot every day in black neighborhoods by other blacks. How come they don't riot and loot about that?

Because they dont. Any more questions?

The bigger answer is because the police are an oppressive force in black neighborhoods. Surprisingly people dont like that...Black ppl are crazy huh :lol:

Think about like this: Pretend the hood is a farm and the farm is named the Bundy ranch. Now do you see why oppressive police presence is frowned upon?

There is no tape of what happened. The police department did receive dash cams to be installed on the police cars but none had yet been installed.

Yeah..the cops who shot that guy are in on it.......:eusa_whistle:

Black kids shot every day in black neighborhoods by other blacks. How come they don't riot and loot about that?

The bigger answer is because the police are an oppressive force in black neighborhoods. Surprisingly people dont like that...Black ppl are crazy huh :lol:

Think about like this: Pretend the hood is a farm and the farm is named the Bundy ranch. Now do you see why oppressive police presence is frowned upon?

We have had cops shoot unarmed people here. We don't destroy private property and loot. We have a process. It's called civilization. These people are useful idiots and ignorant trash.

I thought Redfish wanted all the fact to come out before judging. Not when he can side with law enforcement I guess

I do want the facts to come out. I was responding in kind to the fool that claimed the kid was "murdered" by a cop.

Would we have heard anything about this if the kid was white and the cop was black? of course not, this is just another case of the left wing of the govt trying to stir up racial hatred.

Why do obama and liberals want racial unrest in this country? What is their real agenda?

We have Jackson, Sharpton, and now Obama checking in on this, and the leftist trash around here want us to believe the democrat party isn't using this to stir the base during campaign season. Uh huh.

We have had cops shoot unarmed people here. We don't destroy private property and loot. We have a process. It's called civilization. These people are useful idiots and ignorant trash.

Ok this is like saying California has earthquakes and then you respond "So does everyone!"

Ignoring the fact how how often it happens you make the false equivalency that everything happens to everyone. Ex: Why cry about rape? Men are raped too! We dont have a outreach about that! blah blah blah

I do want the facts to come out. I was responding in kind to the fool that claimed the kid was "murdered" by a cop.

Oh were challenging the "murder" part by saying the guy attacked the police? Oh ok...:lol:

Five black kids were murdered in Chicago by other blacks during the Zimmerman trial. What were their names? I rest my case.

Forum List

Back