President Biden competing in Mario Kart against granddaughter Naomi. She says he “barely” won.

Can't stand Biden but I think images like that are nice - shows a human side to everyone (even folk we can't stand).

Everyone, including Biden is entitled to free time to spend with his family however he pleases.

and I'd say the same thing on any other status if some wet blanket was crying about Trump playing golf too btw.

Can't stand Biden but I think images like that are nice - shows a human side to everyone (even folk we can't stand).

Everyone, including Biden is entitled to free time to spend with his family however he pleases.

and I'd say the same thing on any other status if some wet blanket was crying about Trump playing golf too btw.
Trump said he wouldn't be playing golf because he would be the hardest working president.

Trump said he wouldn't be playing golf because he would be the hardest working president.

Wow. Crime of the century.

No wonder all the racists and leftists hate him.

Thank God he's no longer president with statements and actions like that. What a relief.

Wow. Crime of the century.

No wonder all the racists and leftists hate him.

Thank God he's no longer president with statements and actions like that. What a relief.

I'll say he just another fat, rich, loser.

And they shit on Trump for playing golf occasionally

New he even owns the record of most presidential rounds of Mario Kart. And people complain of Trump constantly playing Golf (while promising he wouldn´t have time for that), setting a new record.

I'll say he just another fat, rich, loser.

Not gonna lie, I find it silly when people call Donald a loser. There's a reason why we all know his name and he'll die without ever having heard of any of ours.

tmp-cam-8691429719012099218.jpg

I'm sure families with relatives dying from Covid or freezing to death in Texas are relieved that Biden is playing Mario Cart

And they shit on Trump for playing golf occasionally

The Game is all fake--its a photo opt thing meant to soften his image especially around kids---

you see him playing with his grand daughters---don't ask about the little girls he molests.

Forum List

Back