President Deby assassinated

Its interesting the President Deby's son has ascended to the throne in the tremendous Republic of Chad.

Would Sleepy Joe's son be willing to step forward here in America if his old man was unable to function as President of America?

BTW, will Biden do the right thing and invite Mahamat I. Deby to the WH for talks?

Its interesting the President Deby's son has ascended to the throne in the tremendous Republic of Chad.

Would Sleepy Joe's son be willing to step forward here in America if his old man was unable to function as President of America?

BTW, will Biden do the right thing and invite Mahamat I. Deby to the WH for talks?

good idea------Ramadan ---no need to feed him lunch

I didn't know that he was a muslim.

However, if he does, Sleepy Joe could invite him over and roast an iftar in the WH lawn and since President Deby is a black guy, he would be a black muslim and interested in eating a bean pie.

I didn't know that he was a muslim.

However, if he does, Sleepy Joe could invite him over and roast an iftar in the WH lawn and since President Deby is a black guy, he would be a black muslim and interested in eating a bean pie.

I have a STRONG DESIRE to make a bean pie-----kinda nutritious -----but pierogis are better

Forum List

Back